Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020)

(Oct. 24, 2020  1:20 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:18 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Did you not see just how much darkness and flare Lean consumed man it is like he was possesed or something. And that also leads to insanity. Man Lean is just crazy

I’ll explain this for the last time. Flare isn’t resonance, it’s a personality kink that fires Lane up and increases Lane’s resonance. The darkness is just an aura.

So how come Hyuga and Hikaru don’t have this personality bc it’s confirmed that they both have Flare
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:38 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:20 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I’ll explain this for the last time. Flare isn’t resonance, it’s a personality kink that fires Lane up and increases Lane’s resonance. The darkness is just an aura.

So how come Hyuga and Hikaru don’t have this personality bc it’s confirmed that they both have Flare

Idk. But tbh I do think its a different type of flare
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:17 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:01 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Yeah,we want revenge for Valt and the other Legends.

He wants to stop Lane from growing his flare.That is the reason Shu taught him.

Flare isn’t the reason why. Shu is concerned about potential dark resonance.

Yeah
Just end Lean already lol but seriously I cant withstand Lean being so Powerful
(Oct. 24, 2020  2:17 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Just end Lean already lol but seriously I cant withstand Lean being so Powerful

Yea same here I’m already done watching this series until the legends make a comeback which probably won’t happen but when Shu beats lean I’m gonna laugh like no tomorrow
(Oct. 24, 2020  2:38 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  2:17 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Just end Lean already lol but seriously I cant withstand Lean being so Powerful

Yea same here I’m already done watching this series until the legends make a comeback which probably won’t happen but when Shu beats lean I’m gonna laugh like no tomorrow

Shu is gonna beat Lean for sure
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:41 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:38 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Care to explain?
Valt only burst because Ragnarok pulled a surprise attack. He sacrificed himself in order to let Hyuga win, Hyuga would've been annihilated without Valt. And Valt should've wrecked Lucifer in the final clash.
You can’t say “should’ve” after a loss.
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:20 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I’ll explain this for the last time. Flare isn’t resonance, it’s a personality kink that fires Lane up and increases Lane’s resonance. The darkness is just an aura.

That is a good question which I don’t know the answer to as of yet.
Lean said after his flare reached max, he would throw it all at Shu. Meaning it's 99% of them facing off in episode 33.
(Oct. 24, 2020  2:47 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:41 PM)g2_ Wrote: Valt only burst because Ragnarok pulled a surprise attack. He sacrificed himself in order to let Hyuga win, Hyuga would've been annihilated without Valt. And Valt should've wrecked Lucifer in the final clash.
You can’t say “should’ve” after a loss.

I can agree with that.
Fun fact did you know that this Valkyrie was based off of someone’s drawing their was a contest of whoever drew the best Valkyrie they would use that drawing and make it into a Beyblade like how Valt drew Valkyrie and was able to make God Valkyrie whoever drew Brave Valkyrie must be crushed on how Valt lost to Lean it’s kind of funny if you think about it

There are different forms of flare. It was first introduced as just evil, but Hyuga and Hikaru proved that it could be otherwise.
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:17 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:13 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: are you trying to say that you dont want them.to loose at all? Just curious what would you have wanted if you were in control of sparking

Not saying that. But dag, most them couldn't even touch Lane, it seems so unevenly balanced. If they provide a second tournament arc where they can redeem themselves, then they can turn this around. But if it's left as is, then that's a serious spit in the face.

It's like Lean is the legend while all the legends are rookies against whom lean  never used his full power and when used defeated the strongest of the rookies.( Valt ).
(Oct. 24, 2020  4:33 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  2:47 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: You can’t say “should’ve” after a loss.

I can agree with that.
Ever heard of plot armor guys?
Now every legend except Shu ( for sometime) will become fodders who will lose to protags and their bey will be broken by lean ( since now he considers them unworthy as he has already defeated them).

Legends means Valt Included and Shu will only shine for 3-4 episodes or at the very least for 5 episode then he will also become a fodder and will lose from lean and protags.

I just hope they were given better treatment than they were given up until now against lean.
(Oct. 24, 2020  7:50 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: What if Valt used Brave Flash

He still would have been clapped.
(Oct. 24, 2020  5:28 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:

He still would have been clapped.

Variant disaster would beat Brave Crush.
He would have won, Lane is full of plot armor. There's no way he could've won without the barrier.
(Oct. 24, 2020  5:29 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  5:28 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: He still would have been clapped.

Variant disaster would beat Brave Crush.

And we still have a person saying Brave Crush. It's Brave FLASH.
(Oct. 24, 2020  6:02 PM)g2_ Wrote:
He would have won, Lane is full of plot armor. There's no way he could've won without the barrier.
But he literally won without using the barrier LMAO. His bey is seemingly actually stronger without it.
(Oct. 24, 2020  6:36 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  6:02 PM)g2_ Wrote: He would have won, Lane is full of plot armor. There's no way he could've won without the barrier.
But he literally won without using the barrier LMAO. His bey is seemingly actually stronger without it.
His bey is bulls**t.
(Oct. 24, 2020  7:04 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  4:33 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I can agree with that.
Ever heard of plot armor guys?
Plot armor isn’t a handicap. Plot armour is usually given to characters who are intended to be the best.
(Oct. 24, 2020  6:37 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  7:04 AM)g2_ Wrote: Ever heard of plot armor guys?
Plot armor isn’t a handicap. Plot armour is usually given to characters who are intended to be the best.
It made no sense for Lucifer to burst Valkyrie without the barrier.
(Oct. 24, 2020  6:38 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  6:37 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Plot armor isn’t a handicap. Plot armour is usually given to characters who are intended to be the best.
It made no sense for Lucifer to burst Valkyrie without the barrier.
Well the barrier was a defensive mechanism. When the defensive mechanism was overpowered the variant rings spiky surface was exposed which maybe means that it is actually more powerful with the ring exposed.