Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020)

(Oct. 23, 2020  6:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Man this episode was so depressed

At least the animation was spot on. Like the battle was pretty good.
(Oct. 23, 2020  6:29 PM)rainy days Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  6:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Man this episode was so depressed

At least the animation was spot on. Like the battle was pretty good.

Ik but man this is the 2nd time that a antagonist wins a tournament the other being Lui having won his 5th National Torunament.
They could have done more with Valts character tbh.
Lean battles many legends, His flare increases more, He becomes even more insane
(Oct. 23, 2020  6:56 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: They could have done more with Valts character tbh.

What do you think they should have done?
(Oct. 23, 2020  6:56 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: They could have done more with Valts character tbh.

Actually they have but for some reason he still loses which ticks me off even more if you noticed he pays attention to his opponents and peers abilities very carefully like how he noticed Lui was trying to Awaken Dragon’s gimmick and how he was analyzing Free’s battle with Hyuga and Hikaru he was even analyzing Aiga and knows how Aiga is he even predicted Aiga would go with attack bc it worked the last time he also analyzed Lane buy Land never analyzed any character but still wins in the end
This is the worst episode in Beyblade history! I just hate it!
(Oct. 23, 2020  8:13 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: This is the worst episode in Beyblade history! I just hate it!

Why?
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:12 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  3:12 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Is it fair to say Valt isn’t the “legend of all legends” cuz it just seemed like a brand at this point.

Of all the bladers who took on Lane, Valt did far better than the rest so it's still more than reasonable for Valt to hold that title. It's not a brand. It's exactly fitting
Lean only battled Valt, Aiga, and Lui. Though ur right Valt did do the best, a loss is a loss. So far this season Valt only 1v1’d Hikaru and Hyuga and destroyed them, but so did every other legend. In his 2v2’s 1. Valt let Hikaru battle on the same level as him and you could argue Hikaru battle better (Valt & Hikaru vs Free & Hyuga). 2. Valt is the first one to burst And it was a burst to Rantaro, he had to get carried by Free to a win. (Valt & Free vs Silas & Rantaro) 3. Valt is the only bey to burst and gets outperformed by Hyuga. (Valt & Hyuga vs Lui & Free). 4. Valt has just lost to Lean but for some reason (to you guys) he’s still the best in the world.
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:18 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:12 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Of all the bladers who took on Lane, Valt did far better than the rest so it's still more than reasonable for Valt to hold that title. It's not a brand. It's exactly fitting
Lean only battled Valt, Aiga, and Lui. Though ur right Valt did do the best, a loss is a loss. So far this season Valt only 1v1’d Hikaru and Hyuga and destroyed them, but so did every other legend. In his 2v2’s 1. Valt let Hikaru battle on the same level as him and you could argue Hikaru battle better (Valt & Hikaru vs Free & Hyuga). 2. Valt is the first one to burst And it was a burst to Rantaro, he had to get carried by Free to a win. (Valt & Free vs Silas & Rantaro) 3. Valt is the only bey to burst and gets outperformed by Hyuga. (Valt & Hyuga vs Lui & Free). 4. Valt has just lost to Lean but for some reason (to you guys) he’s still the best in the world.
Wow, almost everything you said is incorrect.
Do any one of you think if Lean had battle Shu with First Uranus and Shu using Cho-Z Spriggan who would win.
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Do any one of you think if  Lean had battle Shu with First Uranus and Shu using Cho-Z Spriggan who would win.
Lane.
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:32 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Do any one of you think if  Lean had battle Shu with First Uranus and Shu using Cho-Z Spriggan who would win.
Lane.

Right. Man I really thought Valt was gonna win.
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:32 PM)g2_ Wrote: Lane.

Right. Man I really thought Valt was gonna win.
Yeah, I hate Lane. He can go to hell. Valt was clearly going to win.
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:19 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:18 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Lean only battled Valt, Aiga, and Lui. Though ur right Valt did do the best, a loss is a loss. So far this season Valt only 1v1’d Hikaru and Hyuga and destroyed them, but so did every other legend. In his 2v2’s 1. Valt let Hikaru battle on the same level as him and you could argue Hikaru battle better (Valt & Hikaru vs Free & Hyuga). 2. Valt is the first one to burst And it was a burst to Rantaro, he had to get carried by Free to a win. (Valt & Free vs Silas & Rantaro) 3. Valt is the only bey to burst and gets outperformed by Hyuga. (Valt & Hyuga vs Lui & Free). 4. Valt has just lost to Lean but for some reason (to you guys) he’s still the best in the world.
Wow, almost everything you said is incorrect.
Care to explain?
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:37 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Right. Man I really thought Valt was gonna win.
Yeah, I hate Lane. He can go to hell. Valt was clearly going to win.

Dammit why did they have Lane winning this. Man I want Harry to kill Lean right now and get revenge on his family. Lean is gonna pay for everything
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:38 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:19 PM)g2_ Wrote: Wow, almost everything you said is incorrect.
Care to explain?
Valt only burst because Ragnarok pulled a surprise attack. He sacrificed himself in order to let Hyuga win, Hyuga would've been annihilated without Valt. And Valt should've wrecked Lucifer in the final clash.
Beyblade Burst Sparking - Episode 31 (Review):
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:44 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Beyblade Burst Sparking - Episode 31 (Review):

I mean it want bad at all it was just not the result anyone of us were expecting. What really made me kinda surprised was that Valt was able to take down Lucifer in the 2nd round. Tho it is true Valt took down the barrier he wasnt the first person to do it because Lui was the first one to do it but ended up tying. I do remember back in Valt vs. Aiga's final battle The evolution driver awakened and Valt won that round. Variant Disaster sounded super cool and I just cannot believe it. This episode was the most surprising.
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:50 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:44 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Beyblade Burst Sparking - Episode 31 (Review):

What really made me kinda surprised was that Valt was able to take down Lucifer in the 2nd round. Tho it is true Valt took down the barrier he wasnt the first person to do it because Lui was the first one to do it but ended up tying.

I mean yeah, Lui pushed Lucifer back in spite of his barrier getting in the way, but Lucifer defeated Lui using "Variant Wall" which still required his barrier.

With his battle against Valt, his barrier was not only pushed away by Valkyrie but also pushed back in enough to expose Lucifer's "awakened" state and show his true attack potential with no barrier and a new special move with "Variant Disaster", in order to have a better chance against Valt.
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:58 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:50 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What really made me kinda surprised was that Valt was able to take down Lucifer in the 2nd round. Tho it is true Valt took down the barrier he wasnt the first person to do it because Lui was the first one to do it but ended up tying.

I mean yeah, Lui pushed Lucifer back in spite of his barrier getting in the way, but Lucifer defeated Lui using "Variant Wall" which still required his barrier.

With his battle against Valt, his barrier was not only pushed away by Valkyrie but also pushed back in enough to expose Lucifer's "awakened" state and show his true attack potential with no barrier and a new special move with "Variant Disaster", in order to have a better chance against Valt.

One thing is for sure about Lean now. Lean not only is defeating legends but his flare keeps on increasing and he is going more insane
I hate this episode, I can't sleep due to how depressed I am.
(Oct. 23, 2020  10:30 PM)g2_ Wrote: I hate this episode, I can't sleep due to how depressed I am.

Damn that is sad. All that waiting was worth for nothing.
(Oct. 23, 2020  10:31 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  10:30 PM)g2_ Wrote: I hate this episode, I can't sleep due to how depressed I am.

Damn that is sad. All that waiting was worth for nothing.
Yeah, I even had a Nightmare of Valt losing this match. Unfortunately the Nightmare came true.