Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020)

(Oct. 23, 2020  11:44 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: what gets to me is the “with brave flash valt would win” “valt is better than shu so why did he lose” but first yes lane has plot armour just imagine how boring it would be if valt wins then there’s no point in the series basically continuing and everybody would send hate because of course no matter what happens people hate on what happens. Second of all shu trained lane so all ya’ll saying valt should have won and if valt doesn’t win shu can’t because he isn’t better shu knows lanes tactics valt doesn’t. sorry for my rant lol

Since when has Superking made sense.
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:44 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: what gets to me is the “with brave flash valt would win” “valt is better than shu so why did he lose” but first yes lane has plot armour just imagine how boring it would be if valt wins then there’s no point in the series basically continuing and everybody would send hate because of course no matter what happens people hate on what happens. Second of all shu trained lane so all ya’ll saying valt should have won and if valt doesn’t win shu can’t because he isn’t better shu knows lanes tactics valt doesn’t. sorry for my rant lol

Yeah,I totally get what you said,but I was just asking question because I was curious.

(Oct. 23, 2020  11:37 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:36 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: I guess we will never know.

They easily would have made the outcome the same.

Yeah,probably.
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Since when has Superking made sense.
Everything makes sense for me except why does lane have spiky hair did he eat Harry’s family? Is that where his power came from?
I still believe in Valt because he never gives up
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:50 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Since when has Superking made sense.
Everything makes sense for me except why does lane have spiky hair did he eat Harry’s family? Is that where his power came from?

Lane winning against the top 5 (except Shu) doesn’t make sense. Free is understandable, but Aiga and Valt to
(Oct. 24, 2020  12:07 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:50 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Everything makes sense for me except why does lane have spiky hair did he eat Harry’s family? Is that where his power came from?

Lane winning against the top 5 (except Shu) doesn’t make sense. Free is understandable, but Aiga and Valt to
Yeah,I mean Aiga is number 3 and Valt is number 1,so why did they lose.
(Oct. 24, 2020  12:10 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  12:07 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Lane winning against the top 5 (except Shu) doesn’t make sense. Free is understandable, but Aiga and Valt to
Yeah,I mean Aiga is number 3 and Valt is number 1,so why did they lose.

Because of plot armor people say it would be boring if Valt won but let’s be honest we all know everyone would be happy with Valt winning nobody cares for lean bc he’s just a “OH I WANT FLARE YAAAAYYYYY”it’s just sad how burst fell down bc GT actually made sense or at least tried to but then it went back down to this tbh this series is easily a 4/10 I would give it a 0/10 but the legendary bladers and our favorite characters are the only thing that saves this series
Flare means nothing.
Lean all he does is beat the legends, has so much flare that he isnt even human lol, and goes insane.
(Oct. 24, 2020  12:40 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Flare means nothing.
Lean all he does is beat the legends, has so much flare that he isnt even human lol, and goes insane.
Yeah,I wish Shu teaches him a lesson.
(Oct. 24, 2020  12:21 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  12:10 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Yeah,I mean Aiga is number 3 and Valt is number 1,so why did they lose.

Because of plot armor people say it would be boring if Valt won but let’s be honest we all know everyone would be happy with Valt winning nobody cares for lean bc he’s just a “OH I WANT FLARE YAAAAYYYYY”it’s just sad how burst fell down bc GT actually made sense or at least tried to but then it went back down to this tbh this series is easily a 4/10 I would give it a 0/10 but the legendary bladers and our favorite characters are the only thing that saves this series

I agree.
(Oct. 24, 2020  12:58 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  12:40 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Flare means nothing.
Yeah,I wish Shu teaches him a lesson.
(Oct. 24, 2020  12:21 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: Because of plot armor people say it would be boring if Valt won but let’s be honest we all know everyone would be happy with Valt winning nobody cares for lean bc he’s just a “OH I WANT FLARE YAAAAYYYYY”it’s just sad how burst fell down bc GT actually made sense or at least tried to but then it went back down to this tbh this series is easily a 4/10 I would give it a 0/10 but the legendary bladers and our favorite characters are the only thing that saves this series

I agree.

Shu will teach Lane a lesson. When he does, I and the majority of us will be so pleased.
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:00 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  12:58 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Yeah,I wish Shu teaches him a lesson.

I agree.

Shu will teach Lane a lesson. When he does, I and the majority of us will be so pleased.

Only one problem. What reason does he have for doing that?
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:00 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  12:58 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Yeah,I wish Shu teaches him a lesson.

I agree.

Yeah,we want revenge for Valt and the other Legends.

(Oct. 24, 2020  1:01 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:00 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Shu will teach Lane a lesson. When he does, I and the majority of us will be so pleased.

He wants to stop Lane from growing his flare.That is the reason Shu taught him.
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:01 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:00 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Shu will teach Lane a lesson. When he does, I and the majority of us will be so pleased.

To avenge Valt? And to stop Lean's reasonance? Plus I think Lean will challenge Shu. Not the opposite.
I think the 3rd version of the opening will come out next episode.
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:05 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:01 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Only one problem. What reason does he have for doing that?

To avenge Valt? And to stop Lean's reasonance? Plus I think Lean will challenge Shu. Not the opposite.

Whatevere the case is we know this battle will put an end to Lean's Flare.
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:09 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:05 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: To avenge Valt? And to stop Lean's reasonance? Plus I think Lean will challenge Shu. Not the opposite.

Whatevere the case is we know this battle will put an end to Lean's Flare.

Once and for all. Btw let's pay Rantaro respects, he is the only legend Lean didn't challenge.
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:12 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:09 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Whatevere the case is we know this battle will put an end to Lean's Flare.

Once and for all. Btw let's pay Rantaro respects, he is the only legend Lean didn't challenge.

R for Rantaro.
Wait I think Lean didnt challenge Drum or did he.
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:13 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:12 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Once and for all. Btw let's pay Rantaro respects, he is the only legend Lean didn't challenge.

R for Rantaro.

He beat all the legends except Rantaro and Shu.
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:15 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:13 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: R for Rantaro.

He beat all the legends except Rantaro and Shu.

I gues it does count.
Rantaro is the man
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:01 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:00 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Shu will teach Lane a lesson. When he does, I and the majority of us will be so pleased.
Yeah,we want revenge for Valt and the other Legends.

(Oct. 24, 2020  1:01 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Only one problem. What reason does he have for doing that?

Flare isn’t the reason why. Shu is concerned about potential dark resonance.
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:17 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:01 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Yeah,we want revenge for Valt and the other Legends.

Flare isn’t the reason why. Shu is concerned about potential dark resonance.

Did you not see just how much darkness and flare Lean consumed man it is like he was possesed or something. And that also leads to insanity. Man Lean is just crazy
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:18 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:17 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Flare isn’t the reason why. Shu is concerned about potential dark resonance.

Did you not see just how much darkness and flare Lean consumed man it is like he was possesed or something. And that also leads to insanity. Man Lean is just crazy

I’ll explain this for the last time. Flare isn’t resonance, it’s a personality kink that fires Lane up and increases Lane’s resonance. The darkness is just an aura.
I just honestly want Lean to lose once and for all
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:23 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I just honestly want Lean to lose once and for all

Lucifer gonna be destroyed by HARRY. Or the main antagonist.
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:27 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  1:23 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I just honestly want Lean to lose once and for all

Lucifer gonna be destroyed by HARRY. Or the main antagonist.

lol