Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020)

(Oct. 23, 2020  10:53 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  10:31 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Damn that is sad. All that waiting was worth for nothing.
Yeah, I even had a Nightmare of Valt losing this match. Unfortunately the Nightmare came true.

dang and this is actually the 2nd time Valt loses a tournament. The other being against Lui in the National Tournament. It was all because of Lui's fault that he caused the Nightmare and made Valt lose.
(Oct. 23, 2020  10:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  10:53 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yeah, I even had a Nightmare of Valt losing this match. Unfortunately the Nightmare came true.

dang and this is actually the 2nd time Valt loses a tournament. The other being against Lui in the National Tournament. It was all because of Lui's fault that he caused  the Nightmare and made Valt lose.
Yeah, both of them were really sad. But I expected Valt to lose against Lui because of the manga. This one hit me hard, I had hope. It was snatched by Lane. When he said he would end Valt's career, when Shu trained Valt to battle Lane, I just knew it would tease an epic victory. All that hope crashed in a flash.
(Oct. 23, 2020  10:59 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  10:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: dang and this is actually the 2nd time Valt loses a tournament. The other being against Lui in the National Tournament. It was all because of Lui's fault that he caused  the Nightmare and made Valt lose.
Yeah, both of them were really sad. But I expected Valt to lose against Lui because of the manga. This one hit me hard, I had hope. It was snatched by Lane. When he said he would end Valt's career, when Shu trained Valt to battle Lane, I just knew it would tease an epic victory. All that hope crashed in a flash.

Man Lean ruined my childhood lol but frl tho man everyone had hopes Valt would win. But all because they had to give Lane PLOT ARMOUR. man
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  10:59 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yeah, both of them were really sad. But I expected Valt to lose against Lui because of the manga. This one hit me hard, I had hope. It was snatched by Lane. When he said he would end Valt's career, when Shu trained Valt to battle Lane, I just knew it would tease an epic victory. All that hope crashed in a flash.

Man Lean ruined my childhood lol but frl tho man everyone had hopes Valt would win. But all because they had to give Lane PLOT ARMOUR. man
I hope Lane and Valt have a rematch.
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:02 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Man Lean ruined my childhood lol but frl tho man everyone had hopes Valt would win. But all because they had to give Lane PLOT ARMOUR. man
I hope Lane and Valt have a rematch.

Yeah. Welp at least Valt tried his best. I just hope irl Brave crushes Lucifer
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:03 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:02 PM)g2_ Wrote: I hope Lane and Valt have a rematch.

Yeah. Welp at least Valt tried his best. I just hope irl Brave crushes Lucifer
Yeah, not even Valt can beat Plot armor.
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:08 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:03 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah. Welp at least Valt tried his best. I just hope irl Brave crushes Lucifer
Yeah, not even Valt can beat Plot armor.

geez Aiga was bad enough but what they did to Valt was just unexceptable
I watched the episode. Valt lost,but great animated episode.I hate that he lost,but he still smiled at the end of the episode.
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:12 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: I watched the episode. Valt lost,but great animated episode.I hated that he lost,but he still smiled at the end of the episode.

And Valt also said he would get stronger. Its not over till Beyblade is over
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:12 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: I watched the episode. Valt lost,but great animated episode.I hated that he lost,but he still smiled at the end of the episode.

And Valt also said he would get stronger. Its not over till Beyblade is over

Yeah,let's go a Valt!
Ok, I've about had it with that discount pink hedgehog. It's gotten to the point where I can't defend him having plot armor. I could try and defend Hyuga, but not this guy, heck no. Just gets stronger by flare which is barely just plot armor, screaming, and relying on the barrier. Wasn't this the guy all over about tactics and strategy? All he does is just let the overpowered barrier do the work, which is being more brain dead than Hyuga. Shouldn't Lucifer be weaker without the barrier? After losing all that stamina? Nope, because of straight bs. Happened to Valt and Aiga.

I would accept Valt losing if the win made true sense. I am biased, yes, but no one can deny that that was somewhat disgraceful.

Well, if I'm not wrong, the winner of the festival becomes a legend. So Lean is now a legend. Definitely had memorable plot armor.

Hope they try to at least rectify Lean by having him struggle a bit or some more developed backstop, but that's almost 100 percent not gonna happen.

At least Valt broke the barrier. He's still the 2nd strongest character (for now).
Just asking question not mad or anything,
but why didn't Valt use Brave Flash.
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:23 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Just asking question not mad or anything,
Because he would've won.
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:20 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Shouldn't Lucifer be weaker without the barrier? After losing all that stamina? Nope, because of straight bs. Happened to Valt and Aiga.

In terms of defense, yes. However, in this case, the 2D barriers being in gives 2D extra attack (2D wearing down was intentional in real life so that it would have some attack power, but in the anime they can just go in so there is no point for them wearing down), so I actually think it makes a little bit of sense that Valkyrie burst when 2D’s barriers went down.
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:27 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:23 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Just asking question not mad or anything,
Because he would've won.

lol.If he did use it,he would've won.
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:30 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:27 PM)g2_ Wrote: Because he would've won.

lol.If he did use it,he would've won.

Nah, the same thing would have happened regardless.
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:31 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:30 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: lol.If he did use it,he would've won.

Nah, the same thing would have happened regardless.

Yeah maybe,but isn't Brave Flash stronger than Brave Sword
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:28 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:20 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Shouldn't Lucifer be weaker without the barrier? After losing all that stamina? Nope, because of straight bs. Happened to Valt and Aiga.

In terms of defense, yes. However, in this case, the 2D barriers being in gives 2D extra attack (2D wearing down was intentional in real life so that it would have some attack power, but in the anime they can just go in so there is no point for them wearing down), so I actually think it makes a little bit of sense that Valkyrie burst when 2D’s barriers went down.

Still doesn't change the part when Lucifer lost stamina and therefore power. Not to mention the 2D blades are still there, covering the gaps for the most attack potential. I can see where you're coming from, but it doesn't completely line up imo.

(Oct. 23, 2020  11:32 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:31 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Nah, the same thing would have happened regardless.

Yeah maybe,but isn't Brave Flash stronger than Brave Sword

Not necessarily, but Lean still would have won with Variant Disaster.
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:28 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:20 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Shouldn't Lucifer be weaker without the barrier? After losing all that stamina? Nope, because of straight bs. Happened to Valt and Aiga.

I don’t think Lucifer has enough attack power to even rival Valkyrie???
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:34 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:28 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: In terms of defense, yes. However, in this case, the 2D barriers being in gives 2D extra attack (2D wearing down was intentional in real life so that it would have some attack power, but in the anime they can just go in so there is no point for them wearing down), so I actually think it makes a little bit of sense that Valkyrie burst when 2D’s barriers went down.

I don’t think Lucifer has enough attack power to even rival Valkyrie???
That's correct.
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:33 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:28 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: In terms of defense, yes. However, in this case, the 2D barriers being in gives 2D extra attack (2D wearing down was intentional in real life so that it would have some attack power, but in the anime they can just go in so there is no point for them wearing down), so I actually think it makes a little bit of sense that Valkyrie burst when 2D’s barriers went down.

Still doesn't change the part when Lucifer lost stamina and therefore power. Not to mention the 2D blades are still there, covering the gaps for the most attack potential. I can see where you're coming from, but it doesn't completely line up imo.

(Oct. 23, 2020  11:32 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Yeah maybe,but isn't Brave Flash stronger than Brave Sword

I guess we will never know,but you maybe right.I wished they would've used that Instead of Brave Sword
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:36 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:33 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Still doesn't change the part when Lucifer lost stamina and therefore power. Not to mention the 2D blades are still there, covering the gaps for the most attack potential. I can see where you're coming from, but it doesn't completely line up imo.

I guess we will never know.

They easily would have made the outcome the same.
I called it Lean will beat Valt. I thought for once Valt will win but am considering the animations were on Leans side I was with him. Shu should be the first one to beat Lean as it should be.
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:39 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I called it Lean will beat Valt. I thought for once Valt will win but am considering the animations were on Leans side I was with him. Shu should be the first one to beat Lean as it should be.

With the new release plot armor behind him, yes. Then Lean would punish him later unfortunately. He better not break Spriggan in the future.
what gets to me is the “with brave flash valt would win” “valt is better than shu so why did he lose” but first yes lane has plot armour just imagine how boring it would be if valt wins then there’s no point in the series basically continuing and everybody would send hate because of course no matter what happens people hate on what happens. Second of all shu trained lane so all ya’ll saying valt should have won and if valt doesn’t win shu can’t because he isn’t better shu knows lanes tactics valt doesn’t. sorry for my rant lol