Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020)

Man but for next episode the brothers are gonna battle Valt and Drum. But when the manga gets released for the month of october or if it did Aiga is the one that battles the brothers.
This episode was full of happiness and sadness
I can’t believe Valt’s lost of all people. If Lane was ranked number one it wouldn’t be so much of a problem, but he isn’t and that’s the issue.
(Oct. 23, 2020  2:42 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I can’t believe Valt’s lost of all people. If Lane was ranked number one it wouldn’t be so much of a problem, but he isn’t and that’s the issue.

Im pretty sure legend festival was about who was to become the champion of the new generation. Lean has pretty much taken down every legend.
(Oct. 23, 2020  2:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  2:42 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I can’t believe Valt’s lost of all people. If Lane was ranked number one it wouldn’t be so much of a problem, but he isn’t and that’s the issue.

Im pretty sure legend festival was about who was to become the champion of the new generation. Lean has pretty much taken down every legend.

Rantaro will save us all and burst Lucifer, claiming the title of number 1.
(Oct. 23, 2020  2:45 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  2:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Im pretty sure legend festival was about who was to become the champion of the new generation. Lean has pretty much taken down every legend.

Rantaro will save us all and burst Lucifer, claiming the title of number 1.

Well it could be true. But Im still sure Lean is not the number 1 blader.
This is excatly to how Valt also lost to Lui back in S1 in the National Championships.

Man so the move Lucifer had was called Variant Disaster! Now that was unexpected! No wonder Lean had consumed so much flare. That also kinda reminds me of how Kira from Zero-G went Insane too
(Oct. 23, 2020  2:59 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Wait is Lean world champion.

I am not actually sure, I think its a maybe
Ngl this episode literally makes a lot of burst fans Goes out rage and maybe quit
(Oct. 23, 2020  3:07 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Ngl this episode literally makes a lot of burst fans Goes out rage and maybe quit

I was gonna be one of them. But man was this battle so insane. I almost passed out after seeing Valt lose
Is it fair to say Valt isn’t the “legend of all legends” cuz it just seemed like a brand at this point.
Man one thing is for sure. Now that we know Lean has so much flare someone has got to stop him and that someone is Shu
Don’t worry guys. Tetsuya Watarigani Will stop him.
(Oct. 23, 2020  3:22 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Don’t worry guys. Tetsuya Watarigani Will stop him.

What the crab guy.
The one to take down lean is gonn be Harry
(Oct. 23, 2020  3:54 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

I know. His new move was called Variant Disaster.
Man they had some sick animation
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:53 AM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:21 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: I want to provide another perspective which I understand is not so popular: 

You're not wrong, but it does undermine the entirety of the Burst series so far by doing so. There are much better ways you can go about setting up that mutual goal without necessarily needing to go to this extent.

One of the few people who gets it. I really don't appreciate them bringing back these characters just to spit in their face. It's not only disrespected to them but those of us who grew to love these characters. For me it's especially upsetting with regards to Valt. They really did him dirty during this festival. As you suggested I hope they have a final tournament arc where these characters can redeem themselves. If the season ends without these characters having that chance, then I must say this certainly go down as one of my least liked seasons. Really disappointed with writers after this.
Free to Lui, Aiga, and Valt: welcome to the club of regret.
(Oct. 23, 2020  3:12 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Is it fair to say Valt isn’t the “legend of all legends” cuz it just seemed like a brand at this point.

Of all the bladers who took on Lane, Valt did far better than the rest so it's still more than reasonable for Valt to hold that title. It's not a brand. It's exactly fitting.
(Oct. 23, 2020  3:22 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Don’t worry guys. Tetsuya Watarigani Will stop him.

You’ve figured it. Tetauya has always been forshadowed to have proto-nemesis and he will come and shatter all beys with it.
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:08 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:53 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: You're not wrong, but it does undermine the entirety of the Burst series so far by doing so. There are much better ways you can go about setting up that mutual goal without necessarily needing to go to this extent.

One of the few people who gets it. I really don't appreciate them bringing back these characters just to spit in their face. It's not only disrespected to them but those of us who grew to love these characters. For me it's especially upsetting with regards to Valt. They really did him dirty during this festival. As you suggested I hope they have a final tournament arc where these characters can redeem themselves. If the season ends without these characters having that chance, then I must say this certainly go down as one of my least liked seasons. Really disappointed with writers after this.
are you trying to say that you dont want them.to loose at all? Just curious what would you have wanted if you were in control of sparking
I could understand that there is a plot armor, but Jesus Christ, if you are going to call them “legendary bladers” at least show that their title is being respected. And yes, I’m aware that they can be defeated at some point, but again, they are added in the series.
Lean has wrecked most of the legends including those below the Big 5.
I think if Lean was training under Shu's guidance he would have defeated Shu with his First Uranus.
Cause when he battled Free..... Free had Geist fafnir
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:13 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:08 PM)Admiral W Wrote: One of the few people who gets it. I really don't appreciate them bringing back these characters just to spit in their face. It's not only disrespected to them but those of us who grew to love these characters. For me it's especially upsetting with regards to Valt. They really did him dirty during this festival. As you suggested I hope they have a final tournament arc where these characters can redeem themselves. If the season ends without these characters having that chance, then I must say this certainly go down as one of my least liked seasons. Really disappointed with writers after this.
are you trying to say that you dont want them.to loose at all? Just curious what would you have wanted if you were in control of sparking

Not saying that. But dag, most them couldn't even touch Lane, it seems so unevenly balanced. If they provide a second tournament arc where they can redeem themselves, then they can turn this around. But if it's left as is, then that's a serious spit in the face.
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:17 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  4:13 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: are you trying to say that you dont want them.to loose at all? Just curious what would you have wanted if you were in control of sparking

Not saying that. But dag, most them couldn't even touch Lane, it seems so unevenly balanced. If they provide a second tournament arc where they can redeem themselves, then they can turn this around. But if it's left as is, then that's a serious spit in the face.

I agree with you. Why cant they do the world championships again.
Actually Lui did make a dent against Lucifer's barrier because in the 1st battle since Lui went all out and Lean didnt it ended in a tie right. But it turns out that he did break the barrier but he still couldnt burst it
That ending of Hikaru and Hyuga trying to think of a way to create new beys was unnecessary. They could have waited for the next episode. There could have been a serious battle between lane and valt, but no.