Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020)

Looks like Lean has a new special move animation.
(Oct. 23, 2020  6:02 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Looks like Lean has a new special move animation.
Basically this is like that episode where anything will have a new animation I could be wrong tho maybe some exceptions like the launches
Have Valt and Lean fought in the manga as of yet?? If yes, then who won?? And also how much time left for the episode??
(Oct. 23, 2020  6:35 AM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote: Have Valt and Lean fought in the manga as of yet?? If yes, then who won?? And also how much time left for the episode??

I don't think they fought in the manga. And we have 1 hour and 10 minutes left.
(Oct. 23, 2020  6:50 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  6:35 AM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote: Have Valt and Lean fought in the manga as of yet?? If yes, then who won?? And also how much time left for the episode??

I don't think they fought in the manga. And we have 1 hour and 10 minutes left.

Ohk  thanks
So wait when does the episode release?

Like what time.
Finally i'm just gonna wait till someone pm me
when is someone gonna upload it
i'm sorry i'm just super excited
(Oct. 23, 2020  8:07 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: when is someone gonna upload it
i'm sorry i'm just super excited

no one will upload it on the WBO
(Oct. 23, 2020  8:05 AM)marutti Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrgMz0MT...e=youtu.be

So Valt lost, huh ??
It would be most appreciated if people avoided giving out spoilers unless covered up in spoiler tags please. While yes, this thread is to discuss the episode, please be considerate of others and keep spoilers in spoiler tags. Thank you.
I'll say this once more. Anyone who doesn't have the link, PM me. If anything doesn't work, DO NOT say it in this thread. Any questions, PM me. Technically I can't even PM the links. Anymore mentions of PMs of the episodes/or if they aren't working after this will result in a warning.
It has been said several times last week, "No more illegal downloads can be posted on the WBO forum." How many times does it have to be said for you guys to understand? There are rules that has been posted for this last week you know. They're easy to see. Another option is to visit my Discord Channel. You can find the link on the description of all my subbed releases on nyaa. I won't post it here.
Just support the CoroCoro it ain’t that hard
Yes, but circumventing the region lock is just as bad as downloading the episode. Many streaming companies like Netflix and Hulu have said using a VPN is illegal to circumvent region lock. Netflix is no stranger on blocking accounts that they catch using a VPN. It may not be illegal to hide your IP address, but it is illegal to use it to bypass region lock on sites like Netflix, Hulu. Those two sites crack down the most on using VPNs.
(Oct. 23, 2020  8:16 AM)Jinbee Wrote: It would be most appreciated if people avoided giving out spoilers unless covered up in spoiler tags please. While yes, this thread is to discuss the episode, please be considerate of others and keep spoilers in spoiler tags. Thank you.
Thank you so much. I was really getting sick of this.
Aside from the story man the animation looks sooo GOOD