Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020)

(Oct. 22, 2020  11:49 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: I JUST CANT WAIT ANYMORE.

me neither
(Oct. 22, 2020  6:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I honestly think Lean is gonna win and dont get me wrong Valt is a good character and all but its Lean who is gonna win this unfortuantely. Then after Shu will step in and stop Lean from losing himself to the path of the Flare

While I doubt this will happen if Lean wins. But what if Shu challenges Lean because of this: Lean breaking Valtryek tomorrow. I know it’s a bit of a stretch but think about it. Shu wouldn’t challenge Lean unless his Flare reaches a point that something like breaking Valtryek becomes an end result
(Oct. 22, 2020  11:56 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  6:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I honestly think Lean is gonna win and dont get me wrong Valt is a good character and all but its Lean who is gonna win this unfortuantely. Then after Shu will step in and stop Lean from losing himself to the path of the Flare

While I doubt this will happen if Lean wins. But what if Shu challenges Lean because of this: Lean breaking Valtryek tomorrow. I know it’s a bit of a stretch but think about it. Shu wouldn’t challenge Lean unless his Flare reaches a point that something like breaking Valtryek becomes an end result

Thats what I was thinking too. But Shu will battle Lean to stop him from reaching to the flare thing.
(Oct. 22, 2020  11:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  11:56 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: While I doubt this will happen if Lean wins. But what if Shu challenges Lean because of this: Lean breaking Valtryek tomorrow. I know it’s a bit of a stretch but think about it. Shu wouldn’t challenge Lean unless his Flare reaches a point that something like breaking Valtryek becomes an end result

Thats what I was thinking too. But Shu will battle Lean to stop him from reaching to the flare thing.

No doubt that will happen. But I think Valtryek breaking will be the only thing that gets Shu to finally bite back. Otherwise he could’ve just challenged him by now. His Flare is already a problem. Shu even was worried after Lean broke his launcher after beating Lui. But Shu needs to have something that will galvanize him. What else could do that?
HOW MANY MORE HOURS MY MIND CANT TAKE THE WAIT
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:03 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: HOW MANY MORE HOURS MY MIND CANT TAKE THE WAIT

8 more.
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:03 AM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2020  11:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Thats what I was thinking too. But Shu will battle Lean to stop him from reaching to the flare thing.

No doubt that will happen. But I think Valtryek breaking will be the only thing that gets Shu to finally bite back. Otherwise he could’ve just challenged him by now

yeah. But when shu challenges him I think he's gonna win lean 2-0 or 2-1.
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:03 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: HOW MANY MORE HOURS MY MIND CANT TAKE THE WAIT
I think like 8 or 9 hours. I cant wait no more
Here’s my theory. Valt snags a point in round two. But Lean reveals his strength when the barrier is no longer out. The end result not only gives him the win. But Lucifer shatters Valtryek and THAT’S what I think will finally get Shu to bite back in retaliation
I want valt to win. if he doesnt than can he at least try to burst Lucifer
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:08 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: Here’s my theory. Valt snags a point in round two. But Lean reveals his strength when the barrier is no longer out. The end result not only gives him the win. But Lucifer shatters Valtryek and THAT’S what I think will finally get Shu to bite back in retaliation

If that happens this is what Valt's gonna do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NmUcdptXsE
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:18 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:08 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: Here’s my theory. Valt snags a point in round two. But Lean reveals his strength when the barrier is no longer out. The end result not only gives him the win. But Lucifer shatters Valtryek and THAT’S what I think will finally get Shu to bite back in retaliation

If that happens this is what Valt's gonna do

I don’t get it😐😐

That would be extremely disrespectful to Valt. If the writers do that... Shameful. They did this carp to Valt once, I hope they don't do this to him again.
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:23 AM)Admiral W Wrote:

That would be extremely disrespectful to Valt. If the writers do that... Shameful. They did this carp to Valt once, I hope they don't do this to him again.

They kinda already did that to him twice if you count the Reboot tip splitting
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:24 AM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:23 AM)Admiral W Wrote: That would be extremely disrespectful to Valt. If the writers do that... Shameful. They did this carp to Valt once, I hope they don't do this to him again.

They kinda already did that to him twice if you count the Reboot tip splitting

I hope they know better than to do this. I have a feeling I'm going to be either very disappointed or crushed by the end of this episode. Just treat Valt right please!
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:27 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:24 AM)TitanDragon Wrote: They kinda already did that to him twice if you count the Reboot tip splitting

I hope they know better than to do this. I have a feeling I'm going to be either very disappointed or crushed by the end of this episode. Just treat Valt right please!

I dont want Valt to lose. I got destroyed in the inside of my heart when Aiger got crushed by Lean and he is my favorite character ever in burst. But please make Valt win
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:19 AM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:18 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: If that happens this is what Valt's gonna do

I don’t get it😐😐

that's tuff boi
Not gonna lie, Aiga going down was both satisfying and disappointing. Even though he's one of my favorite characters now, I still feel a bit of after effect from Cho-Z; however, he did not deserve to go out that badly.

Now Valt. He's obviously gonna put up one heck of a fight. In fact, he already is. If he wins, then the big bad is finally defeated for the first time in a 1v1. Good on him. If he loses, he's still basically stronger than the entire Sparking cast (except Lean).

I'm biased and satisfied, though did the other characters have to take the heat for this to happen? No. Valt better show this man why you treat every opponent with pure and utter RESPECT.
Valt will win! I FEEL IT! Let's say: Let's go Valt! Let's go Valt!
With a Lucifer evolution coming out soon, I'm guessing Valt and Shu are gonna take him down.
(Oct. 23, 2020  1:11 AM)g2_ Wrote: With a Lucifer evolution coming out soon, I'm guessing Valt and Shu are gonna take him down.

Yes!!!
Valt for the Win! Valt for the Win!
No Lean! No Lean!
Yes Harry! Yes Harry!
Valt deserves to win
Lean deserves to lose
Harry deserves to be Loved
Hanami: Valkryie and Lucifer are about to collide!
What's this!?
Harry just launched his bey!!
Harry: Hedgehog!
Hedgehog burst Lucifer and Valkryie!!!
(Oct. 23, 2020  1:31 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Valt deserves to win
Lean deserves to lose
Harry deserves to be Loved

That all I needed to hear

(Oct. 23, 2020  1:33 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Hanami: Valkryie and Lucifer are about to collide!
What's this!?
Harry just launched his bey!!
Harry: Hedgehog!
Hedgehog burst Lucifer and Valkryie!!!

This better happen lol cause if it dont then Harry about to start a riot against TT
Ugh, this is gonna be a very long night.