Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020)

(Oct. 23, 2020  9:23 AM)Valt_lover Wrote: Frustrating episode 😭😭....
Indeed, my heart is broken.
Episode review after cool down
Bruh, I want a rematch. I demand it. I'm sad.
I knew since the beginning of the Festival that Lean will win it
So, Lean is basically the actual strongest blader of the anime lmao
(Oct. 23, 2020  8:44 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Yes, but circumventing the region lock is just as bad as downloading the episode. Many streaming companies like Netflix and Hulu have said using a VPN is illegal to circumvent region lock. Netflix is no stranger on blocking accounts that they catch using a VPN. It may not be illegal to hide your IP address, but it is illegal to use it to bypass region lock on sites like Netflix, Hulu. Those two sites crack down the most on using VPNs.

This isn't technically correct, it isn't illegal to do this (certainly not in every country at least). Yes, companies do have legal agreements to only distribute within certain countries but using a VPN to access that isn't necessarily illegal. It's slightly infringing at best, haha.

Is it ethically questionable? Yes, totally. But no, as far as legality goes, it's not technically illegal to do, haha.
I want to provide another perspective which I understand is not so popular: 
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:21 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: I want to provide another perspective which I understand is not so popular: 

You're not wrong, but it does undermine the entirety of the Burst series so far by doing so. There are much better ways you can go about setting up that mutual goal without necessarily needing to go to this extent.

(Oct. 23, 2020  11:53 AM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  11:21 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: I want to provide another perspective which I understand is not so popular: 

You're not wrong, but it does undermine the entirety of the Burst series so far by doing so. There are much better ways you can go about setting up that mutual goal without necessarily needing to go to this extent.

I honestly agree, most of the fans are watching this season for the legends. Not Hyuga and Hikaru.

As I said I knew this was an unpopular opinion. 
I do agree with some of your points ; i personally would love to see another tournament arc where there are actual redemption for legends like free valt and lui. 
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:19 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: As I said I knew this was an unpopular opinion. 
I do agree with some of your points ; i personally would love to see another tournament arc where there are actual redemption for legends like free valt and lui. 

Oh totally, I get that it was going to be unpopular, haha. I'm just giving my two cents on the matter. It's an interesting take on things though.

(Oct. 23, 2020  12:43 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  12:19 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: As I said I knew this was an unpopular opinion. 

Oh totally, I get that it was going to be unpopular, haha. I'm just giving my two cents on the matter. It's an interesting take on things though.

Definitely; the only place where i feel Sparking is lacking is related to this aspect:

Pacing 
The pacing of Sparking ,due to its reduced episode length, is extremely weird; Before the legends festival it was slow and near perfect however During this Festival arc (which I believe should have been the last arc of Sparking ) we have seen the pacing increase very abruptly which has caused such an "unnatural" increase in power as you said. 

For the Future (that is remaining 20 episodes) i would like to see the following:
  • Leans backstory: This is obvious and I do belive if they can make one or two episodes on Leans character( not his battles it would help)
  • Another Tournament: Well I do know that we may not have time for that; I do think another tournament ,which does justice to the battles with legends, should happen.

Another interesting idea I had was that they end off Sparking with a gloomy end (with lean on top of the "blading world" ) and that season 6 should be the season where they finally overcome him. I do know that this has a 0.001 % chance of happening but who knows. Lol.

Also season 6 has also not been confirmed. Most likely Sparking is the final season.
I'm continuing my reviews, and today I need to review absolutely not an epic episode. I don't afraid to tell that it's one of the worst episodes in the show, even if not the worst one.
I don't understand why people even like Lean. Lean? He doesn't have something really good in his personality (For example, I dislike Hyde, but I understand, why people like him, because of his own character). Lean is only beating strong legends without any effort. Remember, how Valt tried to be best, and he took 2 seasons to become best, but it's absolutely understandable because he went through a big way. What about Lean? We don't see it way so far, and I really doubt we will.
So what's the prize of winning the festival? Is Lane gonna get a trophy or something?
If yall want a rematch for Valt vs. Lean maybe do a fanmade video about it.
BUt anyway this episode was good ngl Im sad Valt didnt win but it was a nice battle.
I just want to Punch Lane in the face.
(Oct. 23, 2020  2:27 PM)Sarem Wrote: I just want to Punch Lane in the face.

Chill out we already know who does that. Harry is gonna be the one to kill Lean
As promised I changed my pfp to Valt smiling
Valt is not going to stop there !!!!!! The legend of the Legends is not the type to give up on a defeat