Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020)

Valt will win next time.
(Oct. 27, 2020  1:58 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Valt will win next time.

Thats for sure.
And if not than Harry will take care of Lane
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:01 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  1:58 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Valt will win next time.

Thats for sure.

Yeah,harry needs to finish lane's undefeated reign.

What would Harry's bey be called?
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:02 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:01 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Thats for sure.

Yeah,harry needs to finish lane's undefeated reign.

Uh oh we got a Arthur 2.0/ Ryuga S1.
Harry must avenge his family because Lane killed them all.
Idk what Harry's Bey would be called
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:04 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:02 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Yeah,harry needs to finish lane's undefeated reign.

Uh oh we got a Arthur 2.0/ Ryuga S1.
lol
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:06 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:04 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Uh oh we got a Arthur 2.0/ Ryuga S1.
lol

Harry needs justice.
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:06 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:06 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: lol

Harry needs justice.

We need to protest.
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:08 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:06 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Harry needs justice.

We need to protest.

Right lol. HARRY NEEDS PROTECTION
I would want to see Lane's real backstory,like why he wants to destroy.
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:13 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: I would want to see Lane's real backstory,like why he wants to destroy.

Me too. I highly doubt that this "flare" of his could be all their is to it.
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:22 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:13 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: I would want to see Lane's real backstory,like why he wants to destroy.

Me too. I highly doubt that this "flare" of his could be all their is to it.

Yeah,I think they will talk about it around Lucifers evolution.
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:23 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:22 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Me too. I highly doubt that this "flare" of his could be all their is to it.

Yeah,I think they will talk about it around Lucifers evolution.

I know that because of his flare he upgraded First Uranus into Variant Lucifer. And im pretty sure after Shu defeats Lean that will be the particular reason to why Lean will evolve Lucifer
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:26 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:23 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Yeah,I think they will talk about it around Lucifers evolution.

I know that because of his flare he upgraded First Uranus into Variant Lucifer. And im pretty sure after Shu defeats Lean that will be the particular reason to why Lean will evolve Lucifer

Yeah I am sure Shu will beat him in episode 33 or 34.
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:30 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:26 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I know that because of his flare he upgraded First Uranus into Variant Lucifer. And im pretty sure after Shu defeats Lean that will be the particular reason to why Lean will evolve Lucifer

Yeah I am sure Shu will beat him in episode 33 or 34.

Maybe it will start at the end of Episode 33 and finish on Episode 34. Because Im pretty sure SHu will help out the brothers master their bey gimmicks.
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:32 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:30 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Yeah I am sure Shu will beat him in episode 33 or 34.

Maybe it will start at the end of Episode 33 and finish on Episode 34. Because Im pretty sure SHu will help out the brothers master their bey gimmicks.

Yeah,that is what I was thinking.Maybe after helping the brothers,shu will confront Lean and battle at the end of 33 and then it will end on 34.
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:34 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:32 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Maybe it will start at the end of Episode 33 and finish on Episode 34. Because Im pretty sure SHu will help out the brothers master their bey gimmicks.

Yeah,that is what I was thinking.Maybe after helping the brothers,shu will confront Lean and battle at the end of 33 and then it will end on 34.

I think that will most likely happen almost the same thing back in Cho-Z when he helped Aiga help master his cho-z awakening. But only for that part
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:36 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:34 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Yeah,that is what I was thinking.Maybe after helping the brothers,shu will confront Lean and battle at the end of 33 and then it will end on 34.

I think that will most likely happen almost the same thing back in Cho-Z when he helped Aiga help master his cho-z awakening. But only for that part
Yeah and he will confront Lean like phi and Aiga and they will have a battle secretly.
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:37 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:36 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I think that will most likely happen almost the same thing back in Cho-Z when he helped Aiga help master his cho-z awakening. But only for that part
Yeah and he will confront Lean like phi and Aiga and they will have a battle secretly.

I think so.
I hope for the new Lucifer they dont have that barrier thing. Its kinda weird how King Helios and Super Hyperion have the layer and disc fused but for their evos they have a disc.
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:38 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:37 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Yeah and he will confront Lean like phi and Aiga and they will have a battle secretly.

I think so.
I hope for the new Lucifer they dont have that barrier thing. Its kinda weird how King Helios and Super Hyperion have the layer and disc fused but for their evos they have a disc.

I am sure that lucifer will no longer have a barrier.
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:39 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:38 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I think so.

But it will have a strong gimmick for sure.
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:40 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:39 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: I am sure that lucifer will no longer have a barrier.

But it will have a strong gimmick for sure.

Yeah it should definitely be stronger than Variant Lucifer and it's gimmick should be strong to.
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:39 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:38 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I think so.

Highly unlikely seeing as all mid season evolutions evolve upon the previous bey's gimmick. Mainly more apparent on the villain's side.
I bet this new Lucifer is gonna still have the barrier thing
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:43 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I bet this new Lucifer is gonna still have the barrier thing

I don't think so,but maybe we will see.I hope it doesn't though.
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:46 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:43 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I bet this new Lucifer is gonna still have the barrier thing

I don't think so,but maybe we will see.I hope it doesn't though.

It would be a problem kinda