Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #31 (October 23, 2020)

(Oct. 27, 2020  2:46 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:46 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: I don't think so,but maybe we will see.I hope it doesn't though.

It would be a problem kinda

Yeah
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:49 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:46 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: It would be a problem kinda

Yeah

Potential names for new Lucifer??????
Break Lucifer.

Shadow Lucifer
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:57 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Break Lucifer.

Shadow Lucifer

I might actually use one of those names for my fanfic
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:01 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  2:57 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Break Lucifer.

Shadow Lucifer

I might actually use one of those names for my fanfic

I hope they helped.
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:04 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:01 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I might actually use one of those names for my fanfic

I hope they helped.

thanks
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:04 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:04 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: I hope they helped.

thanks

Welcome bro.

I wonder what they actually might name lucifer.
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:06 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  3:04 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: thanks

Welcome bro.

I wonder what they actually might name lucifer.

Go Valt!
You know, even though the result is disappointing, this is probably the best battle in Sparking.
(Nov. 02, 2020  11:24 PM)g2_ Wrote: You know, even though the result is disappointing, this is probably the best battle in Sparking.

Yeah Animation was top,but I hope shu beats Lean.
(Nov. 03, 2020  3:58 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2020  11:24 PM)g2_ Wrote: You know, even though the result is disappointing, this is probably the best battle in Sparking.

Yeah Animation was top,but I hope shu beats Lean.
Don't worry he will.
Haven't posted in a while but IMO i think this episode will either be really good or really bad depending on the future episode on how will they execute the character and situation for right now this episode is decent
(Nov. 03, 2020  1:09 PM)LAD-Master Wrote: Haven't posted in a while but IMO i think this episode will either be really good or really bad depending on the future episode on how will they execute the character and situation for right now this episode is decent

This episode has already released though.
(Nov. 03, 2020  1:12 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2020  1:09 PM)LAD-Master Wrote: Haven't posted in a while but IMO i think this episode will either be really good or really bad depending on the future episode on how will they execute the character and situation for right now this episode is decent

i already watch the episode with my brother and have a blast with it  that's why i say the episode is decent but i assume you got confused there sorry for that
This was a good and bad episode.
After a while of cool down, this is probably the best battle in Sparking.
(Nov. 25, 2020  10:48 PM)g2_ Wrote: After a while of cool down, this is probably the best battle in Sparking.
I really like the battle. Great animation. Action-packed. High octane. Probably is the best battle this season. Just hate the outcome.
(Nov. 25, 2020  11:43 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  10:48 PM)g2_ Wrote: After a while of cool down, this is probably the best battle in Sparking.
I really like the battle. Great animation. Action-packed. High octane. Just hate the outcome.

Yeah, after all the build-up (Lane threatening Valt, Shu training Valt) Lane wins, what a waste.

(Nov. 03, 2020  1:12 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

Read the entire post.
(Nov. 25, 2020  11:49 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  11:43 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I really like the battle. Great animation. Action-packed. High octane. Just hate the outcome.

Yeah, after all the build-up (Lane threatening Valt, Shu training Valt) Lane wins, what a waste.

(Nov. 03, 2020  1:12 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: This episode has already released though.

Read the entire post.

Agreed. Threw Valt under the bus here.
(Nov. 25, 2020  11:52 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  11:49 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yeah, after all the build-up (Lane threatening Valt, Shu training Valt) Lane wins, what a waste.

Read the entire post.

Agreed. Threw Valt under the bus here.

Yeah, Lucifer beat him in the dumbest way ever.
(Nov. 25, 2020  11:53 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  11:52 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Agreed. Threw Valt under the bus here.

Yeah, Lucifer beat him in the dumbest way ever.

Hopefully they do Valt better justice going forward.
(Nov. 25, 2020  11:57 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  11:53 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yeah, Lucifer beat him in the dumbest way ever.

Hopefully they do Valt better justice going forward.

I agree.
Just because Valt loses doesn't mean they wasted his character.

Lmao y'all being like "Valt would've won if he used Brave Flash" it makes my brain hurt I feel embarrassment, the anime community has so trash lately man I can't.

The bias makes me hurt inside
(Nov. 26, 2020  1:34 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Just because Valt loses doesn't mean they wasted his character.

Lmao y'all being like "Valt would've won if he used Brave Flash" it makes my brain hurt I feel embarrassment, the anime community has so trash lately man I can't.

I agree with that part, since the outcome would have been the same, if not even worse if Lucifer was left wide open to do whatever it wanted while Valkyrie would be charging up.

Not saying I like that my favorite character went down, but he went down, nothing else to it.
(Nov. 26, 2020  2:28 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2020  1:34 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Just because Valt loses doesn't mean they wasted his character.

I agree with that part, since the outcome would have been the same, if not even worse if Lucifer was left wide open to do whatever it wanted while Valkyrie would be charging up.

Not saying I like that my favorite character went down, but he went down, nothing else to it.
Totally agree, Valt is my favourite character as well but honestly, bias is through the roof.