Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #30 (October 16, 2020)

It seems lean's smile came after hikaru showed his flare.
So he might think hikaru and hyuga both are threat to his flare so he will break their beys and hyuga will not become corrupted. I have faith in the writers that they will not use the cho-z concept again.
(Oct. 09, 2020  2:48 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  2:35 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Take the time to look at the description.

Lol, when they mean “ Hikaru shoots up with his flare?”, he shoots up a dust particle and his Helios breaks easily, attempting to save Hyperion. Man, and I thought Hyperion was gonna break.

Dude why are you always so negative. It's like you're looking for any possible mistake. When we all thought Hyuga was going to win, you started hating on him, when he lost, you started making fun of him, now you're making fun of Hikaru for helping his brother?! Seriously dude, cut it out, you're starting to get on everyone's nerves.

Who said I hated Hyuga because he lost? I’m happy that he lost, lmao. If I’m getting “on your nerves”, that’s a you problem.
(Oct. 09, 2020  3:10 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  2:48 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: Dude why are you always so negative. It's like you're looking for any possible mistake. When we all thought Hyuga was going to win, you started hating on him, when he lost, you started making fun of him, now you're making fun of Hikaru for helping his brother?! Seriously dude, cut it out, you're starting to get on everyone's nerves.

Who said I hated Hyuga because he lost? I’m happy that he lost, lmao. If I’m getting “on your nerves”, that’s a you problem.
Hey, you are getting a little rude here.
(Oct. 09, 2020  3:10 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  2:48 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: Dude why are you always so negative. It's like you're looking for any possible mistake. When we all thought Hyuga was going to win, you started hating on him, when he lost, you started making fun of him, now you're making fun of Hikaru for helping his brother?! Seriously dude, cut it out, you're starting to get on everyone's nerves.

I think you need to reread what I said. You hated him when we all THOUGHT he was going to WIN. Then you mocked him when he LOST. If you don't believe that you are getting annoying, look at your comment history.
as valt won against hyuga the final of legend festival will be between valt and lean and there will be an explosive battle but my favorite is valt but i think everyone knows lean will win as he is antaogonist.

(Oct. 09, 2020  1:48 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: (Spoiler) HYUGA GETS CORRUPTED.

wait really??
(Oct. 09, 2020  5:24 PM)Sarem Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  1:48 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: (Spoiler) HYUGA GETS CORRUPTED.

wait really??

Thats not confirmed
(Oct. 09, 2020  5:28 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  5:24 PM)Sarem Wrote:

wait really??

Thats not confirmed

Kk!
i think we can all agree that Hyperion and Helios are screwed in this episode right?
(Oct. 09, 2020  6:07 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  6:06 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Is this the Lean VS Asahis battle?

yes and remember the manga... I have description and it is the same as the manga. So you know exactly what happens in this episode

new hyperion, lets go!
hyuga is my second favorite new character for the last year
my fav is harry
(Oct. 09, 2020  7:22 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i think we can all agree that Hyperion and Helios are screwed in this episode right?

(Oct. 09, 2020  7:38 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  7:22 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i think we can all agree that Hyperion and Helios are screwed in this episode right?

probably in the anime too, Hyuga have the main-main character shield, while Hikaru only have main character shield

Cool, guess what though? The manga and anime are two different things.
(Oct. 10, 2020  2:29 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote:

Cool, guess what though? The manga and anime are two different things.

Yes I know, I’m just saying what happened in the manga for reference.
The battle really is mainly about Hyuga vs Lean and what I expect is Hyuga going through the same route as Aiga for a few episodes...but the next few episodes is about Hyperion and Helios this early..idk if they are going to break both of them this episode. AND Hyuga going evil (as speculated).

I doubt it, it's probably just Hyuga getting into the dark side.
Hyuga isn’t going to have a dark side. Or maybe he will, but his bey will still break. Lol
Maybe Helios breaks this ep then Hyperion gets destroyed maybe 2-4 eps later. Remember in GT when Dragon got destroyed first then Diabolos got destroyed a couple eps later.
(Oct. 09, 2020  9:06 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Bruh I think Lucifer is sucking some of Hyperion's power and using it as it's own.

Could be the case coz hyperion darkens
(Oct. 09, 2020  8:49 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

probably in the anime too, Hyuga have the main-main character shield, while Hikaru only have main character shield

No, remember with drum and delta Diabolos got destroyed a few episodes after dragon.

(Oct. 10, 2020  5:36 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Maybe Helios breaks this ep then Hyperion gets destroyed maybe 2-4 eps later. Remember in GT when Dragon got destroyed first then Diabolos got destroyed a couple eps later.

Accurate.
I noticed that in the preview of Episode 30 that Hikaru has a shocked face similar to that of when Helios broke. Could it be even possible that Hikaru interferes and gets his bey destroyed.
i think hyperion will be destroyed as beyblade burst sparking episode 32 name is hyperion and helios so in that epiosde new hyperion will be seen
(Oct. 13, 2020  4:53 PM)Ifhaam Wrote: i think hyperion will be destroyed as beyblade burst sparking episode 32 name is hyperion and helios so in that epiosde new hyperion will be seen

Yeah, I agree.
Honestly Hyperion and Helios could both break. Just make it plain easy and simple for their evolutions. But knowing how the writers love favoring Hyuga so much, Hyperion will most likely survive while Helios breaks.
(Oct. 14, 2020  8:24 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Honestly Hyperion and Helios could both break. Just make it plain easy and simple for their evolutions. But knowing how the writers love favoring Hyuga so much, Hyperion will most likely survive while Helios breaks.

If anything, Hyperion is more likely to break than Helios. It's getting Variant Pressed against the wall which is what broke Glide Ragnaruk. Helios is likely to come in before Hyperion breaks and maybe they both break.
(Oct. 14, 2020  8:24 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Honestly Hyperion and Helios could both break. Just make it plain easy and simple for their evolutions. But knowing how the writers love favoring Hyuga so much, Hyperion will most likely survive while Helios breaks.

That's exactly what happened in the manga.