Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #30 (October 16, 2020)

(Oct. 14, 2020  8:24 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Honestly Hyperion and Helios could both break. Just make it plain easy and simple for their evolutions. But knowing how the writers love favoring Hyuga so much, Hyperion will most likely survive while Helios breaks.

Hiro Morita doesnt favor Hyuga, Hikaru stepped in and took the brunt of the attack to try and save Hyuga.
(Oct. 14, 2020  8:57 PM)g2_ Wrote: Both are clearly going to break.

How could both of them break? Helios charges in probably to save Hyperion. It wouldn't make sense that they would both break.
(Oct. 14, 2020  8:51 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  8:24 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Honestly Hyperion and Helios could both break. Just make it plain easy and simple for their evolutions. But knowing how the writers love favoring Hyuga so much, Hyperion will most likely survive while Helios breaks.

Hiro Morita doesnt favor Hyuga, Hikaru stepped in and took the brunt of the attack to try and save Hyuga.

- Hyuga has a flare, Hikaru doesn’t 
- Hyuga makes it to the semi finals, Hikaru got eliminated 
- Hyuga resonated with Hyperion first
- Hyuga was successfully able to beat many people 
- Hyuga’s Hyperion will most likely burst 

Pretty sure that is favoritism. Same thing will happen as they evolve their beys

I honestly see Helios breaking now. It’s not like he had much of a flare or any actual good development. And it’s not even me hating the kid, it’s literally the writers intention. Make one of the brothers strong, while the other one is weak.
(Oct. 14, 2020  9:42 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  8:51 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Hiro Morita doesnt favor Hyuga, Hikaru stepped in and took the brunt of the attack to try and save Hyuga.

- Hyuga has a flare, Hikaru doesn’t 

Pretty sure that is favoritism. Same thing will happen as they evolve their beys

I honestly see Helios breaking now. It’s not like he had much of a flare or any actual good development. And it’s not even me hating the kid, it’s literally the writers intention.

Hyuga and Hikaru both have flare. Legends Festival is anime only. In the manga they both resonate at the same time. Hikaru has beaten about the same amount of bladers as Hyuga. Hiro Morita favors no one. As I said, Helios broke because Hikaru acted like a shield to protect Hyuga. Either way, you’re acting like just cause Hyuga did it first they treat Hikaru like trash. Did they hire an outside animator to do beautiful animation for Hyuga? I think not. You are literally just hating on Hyuga.
(Oct. 14, 2020  9:46 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  9:42 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: - Hyuga has a flare, Hikaru doesn’t 

I honestly see Helios breaking now. It’s not like he had much of a flare or any actual good development. And it’s not even me hating the kid, it’s literally the writers intention.

Hyuga and Hikaru both have flare. Legends Festival is anime only. In the manga they both resonate at the same time. Hikaru has beaten about the same amount of bladers as Hyuga. Hiro Morita favors no one. As I said, Helios broke because Hikaru acted like a shield to protect Hyuga. Either way, you’re acting like just cause Hyuga did it first they treat Hikaru like trash. Did they hire an outside animator to do beautiful animation for Hyuga? I think not. You are literally just hating on Hyuga.

Lol I honestly do not care. I’ve been on this site for a while now. As people claim I dislike both characters “for no reason”. I understand that Hyuga is your favorite, but you need to calm down
(Oct. 14, 2020  9:53 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  9:46 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Hyuga and Hikaru both have flare. Legends Festival is anime only. In the manga they both resonate at the same time. Hikaru has beaten about the same amount of bladers as Hyuga. Hiro Morita favors no one. As I said, Helios broke because Hikaru acted like a shield to protect Hyuga. Either way, you’re acting like just cause Hyuga did it first they treat Hikaru like trash. Did they hire an outside animator to do beautiful animation for Hyuga? I think not. You are literally just hating on Hyuga.

Lol I honestly do not care. I’ve been on this site for a while now. As people claim I dislike both characters “for no reason”. I understand that Hyuga is your favorite, but you need to calm down
You do dislike both characters for no reason. Also, how does Hyuga being my favorite make me worse if invalid here? Also I  don’t see where I need to calm down. I wasn’t being aggressive, literally just stating facts,

And you haven’t even been here for more than a year lol
(Oct. 14, 2020  9:55 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  9:53 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Lol I honestly do not care. I’ve been on this site for a while now. As people claim I dislike both characters “for no reason”. I understand that Hyuga is your favorite, but you need to calm down
You do dislike both characters for no reason. Also, how does Hyuga being my favorite make me worse if invalid here? Also I  don’t see where I need to calm down. I wasn’t being aggressive, literally just stating facts,

“I’ve been here for a while now” does not = being here for a year+. Again, it’s fine to have an obsession with certain characters, but understand that other people do not have the same perspective as you. You are free to defend your character and say that Hyuga and Hikaru have an equal share in the spotlight, while I am allowed to disagree and say that Hyuga is getting more screen time.
(Oct. 14, 2020  9:59 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  9:55 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: You do dislike both characters for no reason. Also, how does Hyuga being my favorite make me worse if invalid here? Also I  don’t see where I need to calm down. I wasn’t being aggressive, literally just stating facts,

“I’ve been here for a while now” does not = being here for a year+. Again, it’s fine to have an obsession with certain characters, but understand that other people do not have the same perspective as you.

I don’t know why you think I’m obsessed with Hyuga, but go off I guess. And a while is a long time, you haven’t been here for a long time. I’m not saying they have equal screen time, Hyuga is getting more because he has more battle due to still being in the festival. I’m saying they are treated equally.
(Oct. 14, 2020  10:01 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  9:59 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: “I’ve been here for a while now” does not = being here for a year+. Again, it’s fine to have an obsession with certain characters, but understand that other people do not have the same perspective as you.

I don’t know why you think I’m obsessed with Hyuga, but go off I guess. And a while is a long time, you haven’t been here for a long time.

You’re free to interpret whatever you like. Doesn’t mean you are right. Same applies for me.
(Oct. 14, 2020  10:04 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  10:01 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I don’t know why you think I’m obsessed with Hyuga, but go off I guess. And a while is a long time, you haven’t been here for a long time.

You’re free to interpret whatever you like. Doesn’t mean you are right. Same applies for me.

Yeah ok whatever I guess. As my signature says, “It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.”
(Oct. 14, 2020  10:05 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  10:04 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: You’re free to interpret whatever you like. Doesn’t mean you are right. Same applies for me.

Yeah ok whatever I guess. As my signature says, “It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.”

Cool, I get called “stupid” for not agreeing with you.
(Oct. 14, 2020  10:06 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  10:05 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Yeah ok whatever I guess. As my signature says, “It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.”

Stop arguing you two, insulting other users for their opinions is not cool.
(Oct. 14, 2020  10:06 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  10:05 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Yeah ok whatever I guess. As my signature says, “It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.”

I’m calling you that because youre unjustly saying I’m obsessed with an anime character, and you’re just being wrong.  There is no opinion in this discussion just facts. And you are wrong.

The problem is we aren’t having a discussion about opinion
(Oct. 14, 2020  10:08 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  10:06 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Cool, I get called “stupid” for not agreeing with you.

I’m calling you that because youre unjustly saying I’m obsessed with an anime character, and you’re just being wrong.  There is no opinion in this discussion just facts. And you are wrong.

Stop arguing or the thread will be closed. It doesn't matter, don't insult each other.
(Oct. 14, 2020  10:09 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  10:08 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I’m calling you that because youre unjustly saying I’m obsessed with an anime character, and you’re just being wrong.  There is no opinion in this discussion just facts. And you are wrong.

Stop arguing or the thread will be closed.  It doesn't matter, don't insult each other.

Yeah, we’ve already stopped the debate.
(Oct. 14, 2020  10:10 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  10:09 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Stop arguing or the thread will be closed.  It doesn't matter, don't insult each other.

Yeah, we’ve already stopped the debate.

PhengPegasus is trying to be a troller.
(Oct. 14, 2020  10:40 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  10:10 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Yeah, we’ve already stopped the debate.

PhengPegasus is trying to be a troller.

Pretty sure that's been established.
If you think about it, Hikaru was getting more screentime from episodes 1-10, Hyuga got it from 20-30, and both seemed pretty equal from 11-19. Hyuga seems to be stronger here because more emphasis is being placed on bond, resonance, and flare, which is Hyuga's field of expertise. Hikaru is more about intelligence, strategy, and calm analyzation. This helped him at the beginning because he could battle people like Rantaro and Ranjiro as many times as he wanted and form a strategy from those losses. He only has one chance in the legend festival, and the intelligence as well as strength of legends like Lui, Free, and Sisco is making it hard for him to strategize because they can easily counter him. That was why he was eliminated.
(Oct. 14, 2020  10:49 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  10:40 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: PhengPegasus is trying to be a troller.

Pretty sure that's been established.

There is actually a rule against trolling pretty sure.
(Oct. 15, 2020  12:16 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  10:49 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Pretty sure that's been established.

There is actually a rule against trolling pretty sure.

yes there is.
That’s adorable. I’m being labeled as a “troll” for not liking two characters.
(Oct. 15, 2020  12:30 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: That’s adorable. I’m being labeled as a “troll” for not liking two characters.

That’s not it. It’s the way you convey you’re message. Had you been like oh I don’t like Hyuga and Hikaru nobody would’ve said anything, but you were starting to make people angry when you started to say stuff like oh I’m going to be so happy when their beys break. Nobody likes it when you do that and boy does it get annoying. (Also by the way who is your favorite character, because they’re weak)

Basically you are a troll because you make people mad on purpose.
Nah, it's just that that's all you talk about, and almost nothing else. I kinda dread the annoying rant about Hyuga op and Hikaru weak is getting repetitive. Not to mention I know you can have your opinions, but that doesn't change the fact that there are facts that sort of say otherwise.

Anyway, I'm just hyped to see Hyperion Burn and Helios Volcano in the anime soon. It may be unpopular opinion, but I think Hyperion Burn looks better irl at the moment.

Still waiting for Hyuga VS Lean, which should be more interesting now. Too bad Hikaru doesn't get a fight, unless he decides to interfere I guess. Just how it be.
That’s not it. It’s the way you convey you’re message. Had you been like oh I don’t like Hyuga and Hikaru nobody would’ve said anything, but you were starting to make people angry when you started to say stuff like oh I’m going to be so happy when their beys break. Nobody likes it when you do that and boy does it get annoying. (Also by the way who is your favorite character, because they’re weak)

Basically you are a troll because you make people mad on purpose.
[/quote]
You getting sensitive over a fictional character is not my problem. And honestly, idc how many times I have to repeat my comments. This forum is most likely going to close now 🙂
[/quote]