Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #30 (October 16, 2020)

(Oct. 15, 2020  7:36 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2020  7:32 PM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote: I still think lui battle against lean is not proper. In 1st battle longinus had the most momentum and power and lucifer was just rotating on its place without any power ups and yet lucifer tied with longinus. And now comes 2nd battle clearly lui was dominating the fight by pressing lucifer against and wall and also almost broke through the barrier by speeding up using the tip destroy' yet after all that the screen went white and longinus bursted. 
That what I didnot like. While in case of Aiga, he has the best chance and time to ring out lucifer in whatever way or even burst it by pressing lucifer against stadium walls. After lucifers barrier was taken down at that time lucifer was too slow to go into the crater while Aiga has the chance to hit lucifer in any other direction other than crater or even use crater to speed up to ring out lucifer and most of all he could also have pressed lucifer against the wall since lucifer did not had the balance at that time but rather than doing these he chose to hit lucifer in the direction of crater. At least they should have done these in a more reasonable way but Okay I understand he is the antagonist.

True on that one. For Aiga though it would not be possible For Achilles to press Lucifer against the Wall fue to the fact it has the 1B Chassis which is pretty weak for a double chassis. And plus if you remember the 1st tag battle Achilles couldn't make a dent to the barrier with Infinite Sword at all. If he went with Infinite Shield maybe he stands a better chance bc he can prevent most attacks.

No I'm not talking about when lucifer had the barrier Im talking about when lucifer's barrier was obliterated and Aiga just hit lucifer to the crater. I'm talking when Lucifer didn't had the barrier at that time aiga could have pressed it against the wall cuz' lucifer was at its weakest at that point. But yeah, what you said is true as well.

(Oct. 15, 2020  7:40 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: If I was AIGER I would just go in low balance mode in shield mode and do infinite guard. Infinite guard is a powerful move and since in the 5 way battle infinite guard drained all of the beys stamina including legend bladers like Valt and frees stamina, it should be able to fend off just Lucifer. And low balance mode is the best stamina mode Achilles has.

Lol, It seems the legends are forgetting their bey moves from previous seasons due to the story( which is like amnesia for OG characters in new seasons).
(Oct. 15, 2020  7:40 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: If I was AIGER I would just go in low balance mode in shield mode and do infinite guard. Infinite guard is a powerful move and since in the 5 way battle infinite guard drained all of the beys stamina including legend bladers like Valt and frees stamina, it should be able to fend off just Lucifer. And low balance mode is the best stamina mode Achilles has.

That makes sense, but Lane also uses the barrier for offense. In episode 20 against Ranjiro, Lane got pushed to the edge of the stadium and used the barrier to bounce off the walls and crash into Ragnaurak, causing it to burst. He could probably to the same to Achilles if he was in that mode.
(Oct. 15, 2020  7:56 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:

That makes sense, but Lane also uses the barrier for offense. In episode 20 against Ranjiro, Lane got pushed to the edge of the stadium and used the barrier to bounce off the walls and crash into Ragnaurak, causing it to burst. He could probably to the same to Achilles if he was in that mode.

True, but 3 things
1-Are you seriously comparing achilles’s strengths to Roktavors?
2-Roktavor is a stamina type Achilles would be in complete defense mode
3-Achilles has a dash driver and double chassis
(Oct. 15, 2020  8:10 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2020  7:56 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: That makes sense, but Lane also uses the barrier for offense. In episode 20 against Ranjiro, Lane got pushed to the edge of the stadium and used the barrier to bounce off the walls and crash into Ragnaurak, causing it to burst. He could probably to the same to Achilles if he was in that mode.

True, but 3 things

Not only that, but we're talking about Ranjiro's Roktavor lol.
(Oct. 15, 2020  8:10 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2020  8:10 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: True, but 3 things

Not only that, but we're talking about Ranjiro's Roktavor lol.

Yeah.
(Oct. 15, 2020  7:56 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: That makes sense, but Lane also uses the barrier for offense. In episode 20 against Ranjiro, Lane got pushed to the edge of the stadium and used the barrier to bounce off the walls and crash into Ragnaurak, causing it to burst. He could probably to the same to Achilles if he was in that mode.

True, but 3 things

Certain elements of the beys don't make a difference in the anime (dash drivers for example) As for Roktavor, Lane dispatched Achilles almost as easily as he did Roktavor. Only took one attack in both cases.
(Oct. 15, 2020  8:13 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

Certain elements of the beys don't make a difference in the anime (dash drivers for example) As for Roktavor, Lane dispatched Achilles almost as easily as he did Aiger. Only took one attack in both cases.

Yeah that’s true.

True, but 3 things

Stregth doesn't matter here. Achilles' strength comes mainly from its attacks. You are suggesting here that it should go to "low stamina mode." The most similar bey to that description would be Ragnaurk (while Fafnir is also a stamina type, it has a counterclockwise rotation and a completely different way of battling so I didn't compare Achilles to Fafnir). Also, Ragnaurk was using Glide Tornado when Lucifer attacked it, meaning Ranjiro had some pretty good defense. Still, Lane knocked both beys out with a burst, regardless.
Also let's keep in mind that when Aiger used Infinite Guard, none of those bladers used special moves so he wasn't fending off their full power. In addition, Achilles lost stamina as a result of that move, so not the best defense in the world. Furthermore, Lane was able to blow right past Silas when he used triple twister, if he could break through a powerful defensive special move like that, then Lane would certainly be able to pierce Infinite Guard. With Infinite Sword or Shield attached, Aiger had neither the power to dent the barrier let alone break through it, neither the defense or stamina to withstand it.
(Oct. 15, 2020  8:18 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:

Stregth doesn't matter here. Achilles' strength comes mainly from its attacks. You are suggesting here that it should go to "low stamina mode." The most similar bey to that description would be Ragnaurk (while Fafnir is also a stamina type, it has a counterclockwise rotation and a completely different way of battling so I didn't compare Achilles to Fafnir). Also, Ragnaurk was using Glide Tornado when Lucifer attacked it, meaning Ranjiro had some pretty good defense. Still, Lane knocked both beys out with a burst, regardless.
Okay I said “low balance mode” not “low stamina mode” 
And now ur comparing Fafnir to Roktavor Fafnir is better. 
What I’m saying is achilles would have less of a chance of bursting with infinite guard. And glide tornado isn’t a defensive move it’s a move to increase the intensity of roktavors spin. Nowhere in glide tornado is there any defense it’s just spin speed.
Aiga tactic was the correct one either he uses sword mode to power throw or the none of them to Just take down that barrier. What happen is that lane got lucky (whether you think its plot amor or Not is up to you) that lucy fell in that speed storm thing and use it to reactivated the barrier. An a way that stadium cause aiga the match.
And I’m still recovering from how powerful Lean is. It’s completely unbelievable.
https://mobile.twitter.com/beyblade_info...lade.jp%2F from the looks of it This episode is going to be a super saiyan bargain sale jokes aside lean is going to have the flare mode as well
(Oct. 16, 2020  3:37 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/beyblade_info...lade.jp%2F from the looks of it This episode is going to be a super saiyan bargain sale jokes aside lean is going to have the flare mode as well

Lol, Super Saiyan Rose vs Super Saiyan Red and Super Saiyan Blue.
The beginning of Hikaru’s and Hyuga’s ultra instinct.
please someone tell me where i can watch episode 30 of beyblade burst sparking

(Oct. 16, 2020  7:49 AM)Ifhaam Wrote: please someone tell me where i can watch episode 30 of beyblade burst sparking
(Oct. 16, 2020  7:49 AM)Ifhaam Wrote: please someone tell me where i can watch episode 30 of beyblade burst sparking

Use a japanese VPN to access the video on the Corocoro youtube channel.
I’m honestly surprised Aiga lost, he had like what, 1 win, and now in October when achilles comes out, he still didn’t get that release plot armour. That’s the most surprising part. I kinda wish Aiga won so we could see the conclusion to aiga vs Valt, because let’s be honest no one was satisfied with that battle after Aiga vs Phi. But hey this episode seems to look good, I hope they don’t discard the beautiful power up animation for hikaru and hyuga like they did for aiga’s one against phi.
I gotta say I really enjoyed this episode even tho there's a lot of reused animation
(Oct. 16, 2020  8:53 AM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote: Can anyone say how to write spoilers??
(Spoiler) -text- (/spoiler) Just replace the curved brackets with square brackets.
(Oct. 16, 2020  9:18 AM)RanjithO1 Wrote: anybody upload the Epsiode please

Dranzer 13 has PM ed you