Beyblade Burst (Manga)

(Aug. 08, 2017  2:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently these are part of a group or category called "Big 5" in the manga, and they have nicknames:

1 - Golden Boy - Free de la Hoya
2 - White Tyrant - Shirasagi Lui
3 - Defense Star - Joshua Boon
4 - "Precision Machine" - Song Luwei (?)
5 - King of Destruction - Shakuentera Kaiser

Either I missed a lot of things in the last month, or a few of those characters were never heard of until now hah. Shakuentera literally means "burning temple", by the way. Song Luwei sounds like a Chinese or Korean name.

The last 2 confuse me. There is no other lS beyblade coming out for his name to match any, and is that a different Kaizer?
Are the numbers in ranking order? Like maybe Free being number 1 and Lui is number 2? I'm surprised Shu isn't a big 5.
(Aug. 08, 2017  2:34 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Are the numbers in ranking order? Like maybe Free being number 1 and Lui is number 2? I'm surprised Shu isn't a big 5.

I think I might be onto something here. The new guys name gives him an lS bey. What if he is Red Eye? And Chris and Trad could actually own Chaos and Trident!
(Aug. 08, 2017  2:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently these are part of a group or category called "Big 5" in the manga, and they have nicknames:

Either I missed a lot of things in the last month, or a few of those characters were never heard of until now hah. Shakuentera literally means "burning temple", by the way. Song Luwei sounds like a Chinese or Korean name.

Wait a min, isn't he is shaka? "Kaiser"? Or will we be getting another kaiser?
(Aug. 08, 2017  2:43 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2017  2:34 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Are the numbers in ranking order? Like maybe Free being number 1 and Lui is number 2? I'm surprised Shu isn't a big 5.

I think I might be onto something here. The new guys name gives him an lS bey. What if he is Red Eye? And Chris and Trad could actually own Chaos and Trident!

Yeah that's a good point.
Oh, isn't Kaiza's last name Shakenji? Both ji and tera mean temple, and I completely forget about that guy for obvious reasons, so he is probably just the same character hah.
(Aug. 08, 2017  3:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, isn't Kaiza's last name Shakenji? Both ji and tera mean temple, and I completely forget about that guy for obvious reasons, so he is probably just the same character hah.

Stange there names are so similer and surname means same thing. Who knows he could be his brother or relative?
(Aug. 08, 2017  3:09 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2017  3:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, isn't Kaiza's last name Shakenji? Both ji and tera mean temple, and I completely forget about that guy for obvious reasons, so he is probably just the same character hah.

Stange there names are so similer and surname means same thing. Who knows he could be his brother or relative?

Or it's really just the same Xhaka we know and [potentially] love? :'p
Xhakuenji Kaiza. So yeah, I'd guess it's the same Xhaka we know and love, haha.
Is that possible that it is not Song Luwei but is Song Ruwei instead? There is a bey called Shelter Regulus.
And Song Luwei really sounds like a Chinese name, and Regulus has some special meaning in China.
(Aug. 08, 2017  3:49 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Is that possible that it is not Song Luwei but is Song Ruwei instead? There is a bey called Shelter Regulus.
And Song Luwei really sounds like a Chinese name, and Regulus has some special meaning in China.

L and R are always interchangeable in Japanese and Chinese, basically.
(Aug. 08, 2017  4:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2017  3:49 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Is that possible that it is not Song Luwei but is Song Ruwei instead? There is a bey called Shelter Regulus.

L and R are always interchangeable in Japanese and Chinese, basically.

R an L does have similar pronunciation in Chinese, but absolutely they are not interchangeable. The phonetic symbol of R and L are totally different, just like in English.
But since this name is written in Japanese, it is possible that it is actually R instead of L. Smile
(Aug. 08, 2017  4:31 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2017  4:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: L and R are always interchangeable in Japanese and Chinese, basically.

R an L does have similar pronunciation in Chinese, but absolutely they are not interchangeable. The phonetic symbol of R and L are totally different, just like in English.
But since this name is written in Japanese, it is possible that it is actually R instead of L. Smile
Are there actually both r and l, used for entirely different circumstances, in romanized Mandarin? Up until now I was sure that there was only Ls, acting as Rs too.
(Aug. 08, 2017  4:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2017  4:31 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: R an L does have similar pronunciation in Chinese, but absolutely they are not interchangeable. The phonetic symbol of R and L are totally different, just like in English.
But since this name is written in Japanese, it is possible that it is actually R instead of L. :)
Are there actually both r and l, used for entirely different circumstances, in romanized Mandarin? Up until now I was sure that there was only Ls, acting as Rs too.
Yeah, they are totally different. 
When learn romanized Mandarin, we would put L with D, T and N, while put R with ZH, CH, SH, so we would hardly confuse these two symbols.
Also, although the pronunciation of certain letter start with L and R might sounds similar, but the two symbols themselves sounds entirely different. 
And... Actually Chinese sometime will joke at the confusion of R and L in Japanese haha... XD

the name of this "Shakuentera Kaiser" is almost like... "Kaiser Shakuenji" (?)
and in the cover of the first God chapter,there's a brown-haired guy that looks like chinese,maybe this "Song Luwei"?
(Aug. 10, 2017  9:48 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:

the name of this "Shakuentera Kaiser" is almost like... "Kaiser Shakuenji" (?)
and in the cover of the first God chapter,there's a brown-haired guy that looks like chinese,maybe this "Song Luwei"?

That's because he is. Wink Apparently ~Mana~ misread a character lol, he's the same guy. I guess that's him? Seems to fit.
It was not ~Mana~, it was me.
(Aug. 10, 2017  10:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It was not ~Mana~, it was me.

Oh whoops. Well, It was a honest mistake. To be fair though, still a bit confused by the new guy. Ruwei and Luwei mean completely different things in Chinese. Could you provide the characters of his name? I might be able to pick up in which one it is. I know some Chinese.
Well here comes another arc about beating the best!
But then losing to the very best because of some stupid reason

From marutti's we can see Song Luwei/Ruwei
[Image: z3NO4d9.jpg]
They definitely look like they are of Chinese descent with the long braid that's called something but I can't remember
If it's Ruwei Song he might own Shelter Regulus because all new Characters that were newly introduced in Beyblade Burst God and own a God Bey have their names like this: The Avatar starts with the same letter as the first name (example Cooza & Chronos) and their surname starts with the same letter as the title of the Bey (example Ackermann & Alter) because in Japanese names the surname comes first. This would mean that it's Shelter Regulus & Ruwei Song. Also it would be a cool reference to Bakuten Shoot Beyblade because the leader of the Chinese Team was Lai and he owned a lion Bey, too, which was called Galeon.
and I just want to see aB's owner D:
and a Brazillian character,that would be cool
(Aug. 10, 2017  10:16 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2017  10:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It was not ~Mana~, it was me.

Oh whoops. Well, It was a honest mistake. To be fair though, still a bit confused by the new guy. Ruwei and Luwei mean completely different things in Chinese. Could you provide the characters of his name? I might be able to pick up in which one it is. I know some Chinese.

It is written in Katakana, not with Chinese characters.
(Aug. 11, 2017  2:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2017  10:16 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Oh whoops. Well, It was a honest mistake. To be fair though, still a bit confused by the new guy. Ruwei and Luwei mean completely different things in Chinese. Could you provide the characters of his name? I might be able to pick up in which one it is. I know some Chinese.

It is written in Katakana, not with Chinese characters.

Fair point. Pretty sure it is Ruwei because of Regelus, tbh.
(Aug. 10, 2017  10:18 PM)Mage Wrote: Well here comes another arc about beating the best!

They definitely look like they are of Chinese descent with the long braid that's called something but I can't remember

Also he was using bJ so probably those are what Kai-V meant by "Big 5". And it includes our swordy so probably is Xhaka and no other guy.

One strange thing where's Zac? How come he didn't got in big 5 while Kaiser is there? IIRC he was stronger then Xhaka (seeing he made Valt strugle much more then Kaiser).

Also, by any chance, Gou shouldn't be there too? IIRC he was pretty much equal to Zac and lost to him due to scraping. This list is strange
(Aug. 11, 2017  9:07 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2017  10:18 PM)Mage Wrote: Well here comes another arc about beating the best!

Also he was using bJ so probably those are what Kai-V meant by "Big 5". And it includes our swordy so probably is Xhaka and no other guy.

One strange thing where's Zac? How come he didn't got in big 5 while Kaiser is there? IIRC he was stronger then Xhaka (seeing he made Valt strugle much more then Kaiser).

Also, by any chance, Gou shouldn't be there too? IIRC he was pretty much equal to Zac and lost to him due to scraping. This list is strange

There's a battle between Zac and Joshua in the anime coming up, so I guess Zac loses to him?And this team is basically Spin emperors + 1, Gou wasn't in the original Spin Emperor lineup.