Beyblade Burst God: Identity of Red Eye (Confirmed)

Red Eye's identity seems to be something that's becoming more and more interesting to some of the people watching the Beyblade Burst God series, myself included, alot of us have our own theories and ideas on the topic. 

This is a thread for posting theories or ideas about the identity of "Red Eye" also known as the current owner of Legend Spriggan.7.Mr, please keep posts on this thread relevant to that subject.

As for anyone that reads further into this thread, I can almost guarantee that there will be spoilers for the Beyblade Burst God series if you haven't watched the most recent episodes or read/seen the manga, so read further with that warning in mind.
If there is anything that I am doing that is not okay or if I am not using the new thread/topic feature correctly then please let me know, I'm very new to this, I did search for a thread about this topic and was unable to find one, if there is one already made then please link me to it, thank you.
This Ashiem person is probably also related to Red Eye in some way. They don't even say their VAs in the credits of either Ashiem or Red Eye, probably to avoid people from drawing parallels.
I don't know if anyone has already stated this, but Ashiem looks a lot like the manager of New York Red Bulls. I'd even say if Shu is Red Eye, Ashiem must be that guy. The voices also sound similar.
Shu is red eye. because in the first season shu was talking about his parents (sub) but nothing about a brother

#SHU IS RED EYE
DO YOU GET IT NOW!!!!
I think Shu is Red eyes because both have same appears. Well... About the hair, it's possible that he let his hair grew without cutting. Remember he wears a black high collared vest over his shirt. So it's possible we didn't notice how long his hair grew in God series. Second, we all know Shu has red eyes, and he has a scar on the right eye. When he battled in God series we saw his mask glowing. Third, his didn't really grow taller, because the soles of Red eye feet is high. Lastly, we saw Shu in episode 9 or 10, he was acting kinda strange after seeing Valts battle. I don't know Japanese, but I saw everyone was scared of him when he was walking across the stadium. I mean he made a weird face, however, I have a feeling that he's aura changes. So Red eye's aura and Shu's aura kinda matches. I know the Corocoro comic said it's not Shu, but I can't get my fingers around it. So I still think Red eye is Shu.

(Aug. 23, 2017  3:34 AM)HyperGalaxy Wrote: I don't know if anyone has already stated this, but Ashiem looks a lot like the manager of New York Red Bulls. I'd even say if Shu is Red Eye, Ashiem must be that guy. The voices also sound similar.

I strongly agree with your point here. I noticed it while watching the episode too. Ashiem's hair looks similar to the owner of New York Bulls. His hair I believe was white underneath the blond. Plus, the voice and body language seem a lot similar. If he's there that makes sense for Shu to follow him around. Also, Shu is a hard-working blader who seeks to get stronger in order to defeat Lui. So, It's possible he covered his identity to get stronger secretly.
I also do think that CoroCoro lied, but that would be so unbelievably wrong and ridiculous. If you have to outright LIE about your one mysterious character to be able to catch people's interest and make them follow the series and spur discussion because otherwise the plot is too obvious, then you are so pathetically desperate and you are trying to make wood out of hay... If it was Shu all along, then CoroCoro and TAKARA-TOMY should have shut up all along and not mentioned anything at all; that would have been the only intelligent take on the matter.
Shu is not red eye. Red eye is taller plus he has longer hair and explain why is there a requim spriggan a 2nd god layer spriggan

(Aug. 26, 2017  10:30 AM)BladerJakob Wrote: Shu is red eye. because in the first season shu was talking about his parents (sub) but nothing about a  brother
It is not shu. People dont grow quickly plus he has a deeper voice

#SHU IS RED EYE
DO YOU GET IT NOW!!!!
EDITING THIS POST. IN episode 17 shu is seen using legend spriggan. Red eye just like the other evil guys just own copies. This is the real answer. Shu does own legend spriggan and red eye is just one of the evil copy guys
It's red eyes black dragonnnnnnn
(Aug. 27, 2017  3:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I also do think that CoroCoro lied, but that would be so unbelievably wrong and ridiculous. If you have to outright LIE about your one mysterious character to be able to catch people's interest and make them follow the series and spur discussion because otherwise the plot is too obvious, then you are so pathetically desperate and you are trying to make wood out of hay... If it was Shu all along, then CoroCoro and TAKARA-TOMY should have shut up all along and not mentioned anything at all; that would have been the only intelligent take on the matter.

But they mentioned that he is not "Shu". If they actually wanted us to think he is a mysterious "not shu" guy then why they even mention shu at all. Who knows rather then obvious lie it can be surprising truth. Like they might want all of us to think they want us to think he is not Shu and make it kinda obvious he is shu but in end he might actually not shu?! Burst is getting so interesting lol.

BTW you started watching anime again, Kai-V?

(Aug. 27, 2017  11:52 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Shu is not red eye. Red eye is taller plus he has longer hair and explain why is there a requim spriggan a 2nd god layer spriggan

(Aug. 26, 2017  10:30 AM)BladerJakob Wrote: Shu is red eye. because in the first season shu was talking about his parents (sub) but nothing about a  brother

#SHU IS RED EYE
DO YOU GET IT NOW!!!!
Did you read few posts above? They kinda counter theory of taller height and longer hair point.

Though I myself still think he can be shu but way its just "too" obvious makes me think CoroCoro is upto something. It kinda makes me believe that Shu's brother theory. Really excited how they
ULTIMATE GEMBU SPOILER (Click to View)
FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:BTW you started watching anime again, Kai-V?

Way not hahah. But, as an administrator, I make sure to read every thread, so I end up gathering news about the anime whether I like it or not.
Im probably the only one here who doesn't think red eye=shu... I think its a new guy, or Lui.
(Aug. 31, 2017  11:13 PM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: Im probably the only one here who doesn't think red eye=shu... I think its a new guy, or Lui.

It can be a new character, but Red eye might not be Lui. I mean...Why would Lui go waste his time by disguising himself looking similar to Shu in an outfit of Red eye? Though, Lui still thinks he broke Shu's Spriggan. It's not like he is trying to take revenge on Shu by covering his identity.
Well...I agree on the fact that Lui's aura is a bit similar to Red eye's aura. Seems a bit scary, but Red eye's aura is like his in some dark zone or controlled by evil or something. But he did helped out Valt one time when he was about to fall off from the stadium like Wakiya did. If it was Lui, he wouldn't have cared at all. I'm not being rude, but we know how Lui is. He loves to defeat his worthy opponents and crush their spirits as well. He don't really cares how he crush or hurt other though. But, I don't know who it really is, it's just my theory.
PEOPLE EXPLAIN WHY THERE IS ANOTHER SPRIGGAN. REQUIM SPRIGGAN. EXPLAIN THIS THEN. RED EYE STOLE LEGEND SPRIGGAN AND SHU HAD TO GET A NEW ONE GUESS WHAT ITS REQUIM SPRIGGAN

(Sep. 01, 2017  5:10 AM)Kurenai Sinon16 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2017  11:13 PM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: Im probably the only one here who doesn't think red eye=shu... I think its a new guy, or Lui.

It can be a new character, but Red eye might not be Lui. I mean...Why would Lui go waste his time by disguising himself looking similar to Shu in an outfit of Red eye? Though, Lui still thinks he broke Shu's Spriggan. It's not like he is trying to take revenge on Shu by covering his identity.
Well...I agree on the fact that Lui's aura is a bit similar to Red eye's aura. Seems a bit scary, but Red eye's aura is like his in some dark zone or controlled by evil or something. But he did helped out Valt one time when he was about to fall off from the stadium like Wakiya did. If it was Lui, he wouldn't have cared at all. I'm not being rude, but we know how Lui is. He loves to defeat his worthy opponents and crush their spirits as well. He don't really cares how he crush or hurt other though. But, I don't know who it really is, it's just my theory.
Why would it be lui anyway lui has hair which growrs when angry or competitive.
[quote='ClearWing R34' pid='1391867' dateline='1504245726']
PEOPLE EXPLAIN WHY THERE IS ANOTHER SPRIGGAN. REQUIM SPRIGGAN. EXPLAIN THIS THEN. RED EYE STOLE LEGEND SPRIGGAN AND SHU HAD TO GET A NEW ONE GUESS WHAT ITS REQUIM SPRIGGAN

It can be lS's evolution. Who knows it might not even a beyblade related and some other product of TT.
Well, there were two pieces of storm spriggan if i'm not mistaken, so Shu could have finished lS with that, and the other half could be for rS...
I think Red Eye is Shu. I discovered that in TV Tokyo official website Red Eye's voice actor is the only "???", I think that the motivation is that Red Eye and Shu have the same voice actor.

Red Eye "???"
(Sep. 07, 2017  6:37 PM)Contacter Wrote: I think Red Eye is Shu. I discovered that in TV Tokyo official website Red Eye's voice actor is the only "???", I think that the motivation is that Red Eye and Shu have the same voice actor.

Red Eye "???"

Ashiem had ??? as well actually for the VA, furthering suggesting at him being the NY Red Bulls manager.
That's true. Why put unknown if there's already voice actors for the characters? It won't make sense to not give credits to the voice actors. So yes, I do think Red Eye is Shu, if you take it as a pun for Shu's red colored eyes and also Ashiem might also be New Your Bulls manager because one of the episode shows Boa with Red eye, and the other previous masks of the mask bladers are on the floor, thus after that New York Bulls appear once again. A team can't just disappear and appear again, that's the biggest hint. Of course, anime and manga can have differences.
(Aug. 31, 2017  11:13 PM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: Im probably  the only one here who doesn't think red eye=shu... I think its a new guy, or Lui.
You're not the only one I think shu isn't red eye
Yo boi Red-Eye is here.
(Aug. 27, 2017  11:52 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Shu is not red eye. Red eye is taller plus he has longer hair and explain why is there a requim spriggan a 2nd god layer spriggan

#SHU IS RED EYE
DO YOU GET IT NOW!!!!

Red Eye is not taller than Shu, they're the same height. It's Red Eye's shoes that make him appear taller, and also most of his appearance and outfit.
As for the voice, it's pretty easy to just simply deepen your voice. All of the masked Bladers have a deeper tone in voice, so it could just simply be from the masks.
The only real argument is Shu's hair length in my opinion.
But extensions aren't hard to put in.
And if anyone remembers from Zac wearing a mask, Shu commented that everyone already knew it was Zac, besides Valt.
So if Shu knew that the mask was a bad idea to hide his Identity, it's obvious that Shu would be going to extra lengths to hide who he is. I think it's fair to throw out there, Shu is considered a Prodigy, and very intelligent, so don't underestimate what lengths he might go to to hide who he is.
But I'd keep in mind that we can't base all facts off of appearance, there may be other evidence that proves one side right or the other.
(Oct. 12, 2017  4:54 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Yo boi Red-Eye is here.

No just no
(Oct. 15, 2017  10:25 PM)Kurenai Shu Wrote:

Red Eye is not taller than Shu, they're the same height. It's Red Eye's shoes that make him appear taller, and also most of his appearance and outfit.
As for the voice, it's pretty easy to just simply deepen your voice. All of the masked Bladers have a deeper tone in voice, so it could just simply be from the masks.
The only real argument is Shu's hair length in my opinion.
But extensions aren't hard to put in.
And if anyone remembers from Zac wearing a mask, Shu commented that everyone already knew it was Zac, besides Valt.
So if Shu knew that the mask was a bad idea to hide his Identity, it's obvious that Shu would be going to extra lengths to hide who he is. I think it's fair to throw out there, Shu is considered a Prodigy, and very intelligent, so don't underestimate what lengths he might go to to hide who he is.
But I'd keep in mind that we can't base all facts off of appearance, there may be other evidence that proves one side right or the other.

+ Hair grows naturally lol