Beyblade Burst God: Identity of Red Eye (Confirmed)

(Nov. 13, 2017  8:10 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  8:06 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Lui said that he will wait for three days for Shu to prepare for his new beyblade. The  semi final had not ended yet.

Oh ok thx that helps alot what about v
alt and free battle who won I'm kind of bad at understanding Japanese

They ended in a tie, but Free gave up(his right hand was injured since he launched his bey too hard), so Valt won the battle.
(Nov. 13, 2017  8:14 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  8:10 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Oh ok thx that helps alot what about v

They ended in a tie, but Free gave up(his right hand was injured since he launched his bey too hard), so Valt won the battle.

Oh ok well I can expect that thx and sorry to bother you with that
(Nov. 13, 2017  8:14 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  8:10 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Oh ok thx that helps alot what about v

(Nov. 13, 2017  8:29 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  8:14 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: They ended in a tie, but Free gave up(his right hand was injured since he launched his bey too hard), so Valt won the battle.

It appears that shu is brainwashed plus his bey got broke in half by lui again
(Nov. 13, 2017  7:30 PM)marutti Wrote:

Thanks a lot for the video! :)

Now, we have a general idea of who Red Eye really was all this time. Not to mention, without being mean or anything, I had a feeling that Corocoro was lying about Red Eye not being Shu from the start. I mean it's true that if they didn't mention Red Eye being Shu, we wouldn't have come up with all these theories and ideas. Plus, it would've been obvious for us to know that it was Shu. Or maybe they just wanted to catch our attention and make us interested.
so at the end of the video, he thought of Valt before getting the mask on? like, motivation, or....?

Also, what was the thing he did to the broken lS at the end to make it sR/rS?
So Red Eye is Shu???
Pretty much.

I kinda wish they'd explain why his personality got so emo, but I'll just watch it play out
I wish you could put Beyblades in your hand and then close it and fuse them all like that.
(Nov. 14, 2017  12:38 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: So Red Eye is Shu???

More likely, after seeing the video. 
Thanks for the video, @[marutti]

I'm curious how they're gonna explain about the 2 different spriggan then...
(Nov. 14, 2017  11:28 AM)Bersilus Wrote: I'm curious how they're gonna explain about the 2 different spriggan then...

Legend Spriggan was broken by nL, so he made Requiem.
hey. ummmm.on kevo's youtube channel he posted the identity of "red eye",i dont want to say it,but i have too.

he said: SHU IS RED EYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOT KIDDING,CHECK OUT HIS VIDEO!!!!!!

also...........

I TOLD YOU SO!and you all thought red eye was shu's brother,or father,or cousin,or mother,or a different person.
(Nov. 14, 2017  12:53 PM)BladerJakob Wrote: hey. ummmm.on kevo's youtube channel he posted the identity of "red eye",i dont want to say it,but i have too.

he said: SHU IS RED EYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOT KIDDING,CHECK OUT HIS VIDEO!!!!!!

also...........

I TOLD YOU SO!and you all thought red eye was shu's brother,or father,or cousin,or mother,or a different person.

Well, it was mostly @[BeybladeFanOff] who thought it was definitely not Shu.
Gotta love how Lui ruined Shu's life for like the 3rd time now.
(Nov. 14, 2017  1:09 PM)Xeogran Wrote: Gotta love how Lui ruined Shu's life for like the 3rd time now.

In the sub for the second time, it was technically Shu's fault for pushing Spriggan too far.
(Nov. 14, 2017  1:33 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2017  1:09 PM)Xeogran Wrote: Gotta love how Lui ruined Shu's life for like the 3rd time now.

In the sub for the second time, it was technically Shu's fault for pushing Spriggan too far.

It's still not an excuse the writers simply want lui and Longinus to break spriggan valt constantly push Valkyrie to the limit but his bey never breaks it's plot to make lui look more stronger and terrifying which is working
Why do they keep breaking spriggan? It's the bey I love the most.
(Nov. 14, 2017  1:33 PM)dt1000 Wrote:

Don't forget about the off-screen Tournament where Lui scarred Shu's eye.
no unlike the other beys, it looks like legend spriggan evolves into requiem spriggan

Lui is better than everyone and if he has a never losing record
why isn't he Number 1 but instead Number 2 on world rankings
(Nov. 14, 2017  8:21 PM)MPZLShadow Wrote: no unlike the other beys, it looks like legend spriggan evolves into requiem spriggan

Lui is better than everyone and if he has a never losing record
why isn't he Number 1 but instead Number 2 on world rankings

Maybe Free has more wins than Lui, it is pretty easy for Free to win as he can just hand spin his bey to beat mediocre bladers
But aren't they rivals
Have they fought each other at least once
(Nov. 14, 2017  10:49 PM)MPZLShadow Wrote: But aren't they rivals
Have they fought each other at least once

From what I can tell in manga lui lost to free in the last world tournament that's why he told free don't lose to valt cause I'm the one who gonna dethroned you
(Nov. 14, 2017  5:20 PM)Xeogran Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2017  1:33 PM)dt1000 Wrote: In the sub for the second time, it was technically Shu's fault for pushing Spriggan too far.

Don't forget about the off-screen Tournament where Lui scarred Shu's eye.

That's no. 1.