Beyblade Burst God Episode #39 (December 25th, 2017)

39) The Underground Battle Emperor, Kurtz!
地下バトル皇帝クルッ!
Chika Batoru Kōtei Kurutsu!
December 25th, 2017

BC Sol arrive in America, but through an unexpected turn of events, Valt ends up falling into an underground space. It turns out to be an underworld, ruled over by Kurtz, a Beyblader who is called The Emperor.
So yeah, the blader of bK is called Kurutsu eh? Guess I was right

Sounds interesting
Google translate :
While BC sol have arrived in America, they soon wind up in an underground Netherworld where a beyblader called Kurutsu reigns supreme.
Its only me or that Kurtz guy is Gazem lol
(Dec. 18, 2017  2:06 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Its only me or that Kurtz guy is Gazem lol

Indeed, they share a lot of similarities... Too much it seems... (physically, I mean (muscles, height, face, yellow spiky hair...) 
And he appears when the other one has disappeared for a "long time" with a broken Beyblade. 
Plus TT talks about a "Bird God" for Garuda and Kukulkan.
Idk why but this Beat Kukulcan owner looks kinda close to Ghasem the Maximum Garuda owner.

(Dec. 18, 2017  2:06 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Its only me or that Kurtz guy is Gazem lol

Spriggan Requiem must break Nightmare Longinus in pieces if not, I'm mad at TT
looks like Kurtz is just a cooler version of Ghasem xD
Man, this episode was pretty fun. Lots of things happened!
(Dec. 25, 2017  11:12 AM)Xeogran Wrote: Man, this episode was pretty fun. Lots of things happened!

Can u please send the link of the episode?
Epic episode.
I was waiting for a new intro, and it was better than I expected.
Beyblade Burst God - Episode 39 (Review)
For this episode (Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays by the way):

I rewatch episode 37 and found the tournament pattern, Group A and Group B each have 6 bladers.
In each Group, each blader battle the other blader in total 5 times, the top 2 with most wins over the others will goes into the semi final.
(Dec. 25, 2017  4:32 PM)hykli Wrote: I rewatch episode 37 and found the tournament pattern, Group A and Group B each have 6 bladers.
In each Group, each blader battle the other blader in total 5 times, the top 2 with most wins over the others will goes into the semi final.

Thanks, that clears a lot for me!
(Dec. 25, 2017  4:52 PM)Xeogran Wrote:

I knew there was something about him that seemed suspicious (although I thought he owned sT lol)
Norman (Green hair), Boa, RedEye/Shu, Kurtz are all controlled and trained by Alexander the boss of the New York Bull and the Snake Pit. However, they are all in Group A, I think they are trying to cheat by deliberately giving points to Kurtz and RedEye/Shu and somehow some of them does not listen to the order of the boss at the final moment.
I really liked this episode, the new intro looks fantastic! And honestly the visuals are one of the best parts of beyblade burst in my opinion such vibrant color pallets too, Beat Kukulcan is growing on me as well after seeing it show up in the anime, cant wait to see the first match in the god bladers cup!
(Dec. 25, 2017  5:44 PM)hykli Wrote:
Norman (Green hair), Boa, RedEye/Shu, Kurtz are all controlled and trained by Alexander the boss of the New York Bull and the Snake Pit. However, they are all in Group A, I think they are trying to cheat by deliberately giving points to Kurtz and RedEye/Shu and somehow some of them does not listen to the order of the boss at the final moment.

To me it's more like shu is getting other deferent strong blader to train until he fully mastered spriggan requiem plus even valt benefits from this cause he can also learn and mastered strikegod Valkyrie which makes since what's the point of giving characters that were already defeated by both shu and Valt, remember this Ruway, Joshua, Sisco were all defeat by valt so their's no point making this 3 going against shu cause their gonna get rekt as for xhaka both shu and Valt also beat him, Ruway was defeated by boa once which means he would also be defeated by shu and as for boa, Kurtz and Norman the need to showcase them more aside from Valt and shu who obviously will end at the top the will be more likely be shown how good the are against each other including Cooza and so it makes since that the other 4 end up with lui and free so that the can show how strong free still is and how dangerous lui which Is were xhaka, Ruway, Joshua and Sisco comes in the equation the are perfect victims for the world 1 and 2 strongest
Man group B looks really interesting! If they will seriously make everyone battle everyone then they better start and deliver us 10 episodes of constant fighting. Stuff like Joshua vs Ruwei, a battle we would have otherwise never seen will be dope.
I'm little late but the episode was good the introduction of both Kurtz and Norman was cool but I did expected a more intimidating blader for twin nemesis but his ok now my only complain is since the decide to put more bladers in the God bladers cup which is the opposite of the top 8 in the manga why not make it 16 blader instead of 12 just make a group of four the top 2 of each would battle would go to quarter finals than semi final and lastly the final the could've include #1 Clio (which we barely saw he could have a battle against cuza since their rivals)#2 daina (cause he did great against Joshua despite him losing plus having a valt vs daina would've been a good battle)#3Ghasem (I mean he was an interesting blader I know his bey was destroyed by shu but he could have repair it in try to take revenge against shu although the results would be the same but still cool to see)#4 Kensuke ( now ken was wasted despite the fact his good blader and kerbeus have a God form what's the point if he isn't use in the anime while Rantaro who literally was a punching bag had screen time with ragnaruk) #5 Zac (like ken he was wasted I mean come on who doesn't want to see zac the sunshine with galaxy zeus battle against Joshua would've been a great battle) #6 Wakiya and Rantaro or even introduced yet an other blader who owned screw trident (an lastly Wakiya and Rantaro was use as a punching bag for almost every blade In the God series which is a wasted specially for Wakiya who was better in the first season was even consider a threat to other bladers an the national tournament or simply introduced the screw trident who could've been the other snake pit guy who's always next to Alexander just like the introduced the twin nemesis blader) and I'm not even gonna include the other good bladers that would have been a good addition to the second season just to have great fight variety of different world team to form but hey we can't always get what we want besides that I'm hoping for great battle in the God bladers cup