Beyblade Burst God Episode #39 (December 25th, 2017)

(Dec. 26, 2017  3:48 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: https://imgur.com/a/R7mcW

Victory Valkyrie? What are you doing there?

Awwwwww... that is so incredibly lazy! Especially considering they're this late into the series. It reminds me of when they reused Wild Wyvern in episode 4.
(Dec. 26, 2017  3:52 AM)Jinbee Wrote:

Awwwwww... that is so incredibly lazy! Especially considering they're this late into the series. It reminds me of when they reused Wild Wyvern in episode 4.

Well hopefully it'll only be in the preview
(Dec. 26, 2017  3:55 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2017  3:52 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Awwwwww... that is so incredibly lazy! Especially considering they're this late into the series. It reminds me of when they reused Wild Wyvern in episode 4.

Well hopefully it'll only be in the preview

Has the preview ever differed from the episode it's releasing though? They probably took the clips from the episode they already made to make the trailer so I honestly doubt it'll be different.

seems like easter egg. they did same in meta fury where kyoya had rock leone
I guess Norman Turmer will be Twin Nemesis Blader
(Dec. 26, 2017  10:44 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:

seems like easter egg. they did same in meta fury where kyoya had rock leone

"easter egg" lol, more like a mistake Grin
(Dec. 26, 2017  12:22 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: I'm little late but the episode was good the introduction of both Kurtz and Norman was cool but I did expected a more intimidating blader for twin nemesis but his ok now my only complain is since the decide to put more bladers in the God bladers cup which is the opposite of the top 8 in the manga why not make it 16 blader instead of 12 just make a group of four the top 2 of each would battle would go to quarter finals than semi final and lastly the final the could've include #1 Clio (which we barely saw he could have a battle against cuza since their rivals)#2 daina (cause he did great against Joshua despite him losing plus having a valt vs daina would've been a good battle)#3Ghasem (I mean he was an interesting blader I know his bey was destroyed by shu but he could have repair it in try to take revenge against shu although the results would be the same but still cool to see)#4 Kensuke ( now ken was wasted despite the fact his good blader and kerbeus have a God form what's the point if he isn't use in the anime while Rantaro who literally was a punching bag had screen time with ragnaruk) #5 Zac (like ken he was wasted I mean come on who doesn't want to see zac the sunshine with galaxy zeus battle against Joshua would've been a great battle) #6 Wakiya and Rantaro or even introduced yet an other blader who owned screw trident (an lastly Wakiya and Rantaro was use as a punching bag for almost every blade In the God series which is a wasted specially for Wakiya who was better in the first season was even consider a threat to other bladers an the national tournament or simply introduced the screw trident who could've been the other snake pit guy who's always next to Alexander just like the introduced the twin nemesis blader) and I'm not even gonna include the other good bladers that would have been a good addition to the second season just to have great fight variety of different world team to form but hey we can't always get what we want besides that I'm hoping for great battle in the God bladers cup

Guess they have enough for spinoffs,movies and season 3.
Good episode.i don't understand how to write spoiler .
(Jan. 16, 2018  10:05 AM)Darksoulz Wrote: Spoiler thing how to write and hide it

For the spoiler function. It's [ spoiler] -insert text you want to hide here- [ /spoiler]. Ignore the spaces that's after the first brackets. So instead of [ spoiler], it's [spoiler], same applies for the other one.
(Jan. 16, 2018  10:16 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2018  10:05 AM)Darksoulz Wrote: Spoiler thing how to write and hide it

For the spoiler function. It's [ spoiler] -insert text you want to hide here- [ /spoiler]. Ignore the spaces that's after the first brackets. So instead of [ spoiler], it's [spoiler], same applies for the other one.
(Jan. 17, 2018  10:41 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2018  10:16 AM)Jinbee Wrote: For the spoiler function. It's [ spoiler] -insert text you want to hide here- [ /spoiler]. Ignore the spaces that's after the first brackets. So instead of [ spoiler], it's [spoiler], same applies for the other one.

Erm... why did you quote my post without replying?
Idk about y'all, but I love Kurtz.

[Image: a6552b4a8ceb01b28b2178284b9ccdaade52bdd6_128.gif]