Beyblade Burst God Episode #36 (December 4th, 2017)

36) Duel! Longinus VS Spriggan!
決闘!ロンギヌスVSスプリガン! 
Kettō! Ronginusu VS Supurigan!
December 4th, 2017

Source: https://i.imgur.com/sHdBMdw.jpg
Nice! Either it'll be that new Spriggan vs Longinus or it'll be Legend Spriggan vs it, but considering they must always have to rub in advertise the big products into our faces, it'll be nL no doubt haxing against lS.
Can't wait to see this. Just like ep 48 and 49 pf the first season.
This is the battle I have been waiting for. I can't wait to see how this turns out to be like. I'm sure everyone is super excited to watch this episode as much as I am right now. ^_^
Since it's a show down between the top two rivals of the last season (Spriggan vs. Longinus), it's hard to predict who will win this match. Not to be mean or anything, but I want to see Legend Spriggan win this battle against Longinus, well at least once. However, I think Lui is going to be much stronger than the last time we saw him battle. So, now it all depends on how well they  use their new skills and strategies against each other.
Purely judging off the fact this will be during the Longinus Ark in the anime, to promote Nightmare Longinus as a new starter, it's likely that Spriggan will lose. Which would be really shocking from Red Eye.
But who knows, with the New Spriggan coming out late December, we might have Spriggan win instead?
Honestly the Burst Series is getting harder to predict that far head with the Red Eye side plot going on.
Here is my imagination of this episode.

“Axe Shoot!”
With the acceleration cause by Driver Merge, Legend Spriggan swings the huge axe on its opponent.
“Well…” The boy in white bits back a sigh. “So…that is your decision, right?”
Just like push away a little child, the white dragon stopped Spriggan’s attack.
“I have to agree that you were my best opponent, best rival.”
The counter starts. The dragon directly bites Spriggan.
“Left spinning and metal-fused layer, cold face and cruel action. Yes, everything is exactly the same with me, right?”
“Why…” Red Eye’s voice changed.
“You think that is the reason why I am so strong?”
The destruction are processing. No matter how does Spriggan move, the white dragon can always catch it and take it the nightmare.
“You really disappointed me. I cannot believe that this is the ‘rebirth’ of Spriggan you said.”
“That can’t be…”
“Metal Dragon Crush.”
With the blue spiral sweeping across the stadium, the spear of destruction penetrate the burning flame. Rift instantly spread to the whole layer, and then the Legend cracked into pieces.
“You made a significant mistake in the very beginning.”
The disc 7 is directly slammed into Red Eye’s mask.
“What do you think, Kurenai Shu?”
The mask splits, and what was hidden under that mask is exactly Shu.
“I’m now expecting the real ‘rebirth’ of your Spriggan.”
The white demon picked up his bey and leave the stadium.
“…right, Shirasagijo Lui…” throwing the mask away, the boy says, “This is the beginning, I will definitely show you the real rebirth of me and Spriggan!”

Just kidding. Never mind. XD
I think Legend Spriggan will lose this match against Nightmare Longinus. After all, Nightmare Longinus is a new release and I don't think they'd let Lui lose straight off the bat, unless it's the new B-100 Spriggan Requiem. However, this will be interesting and it will be a great way to introduce Longinus again.
I think it'll end in a draw.
oh my BURST!!! THIS IS GONNA HAPPEN ! EVERYONE GET YOUR POPCORN!!!!!!! WERE GONNA SEE BEYBLADE HISTORY!!

#dragon vs ummm.....red gladiator????
I want legend spriggan to break nightmare longinus but of course it won't happen
(Nov. 13, 2017  2:14 PM)NPN Wrote: I want legend spriggan to break nightmare longinus but of course it won't happen

Well in the manga someone bey did break
(Nov. 13, 2017  7:44 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:

dude spoiler that... i was planning to wait until the anime shows it for example, god.
(Nov. 11, 2017  6:48 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Here is my imagination of this episode.

“Axe Shoot!”
With the acceleration cause by Driver Merge, Legend Spriggan swings the huge axe on its opponent.
“Left spinning and metal-fused layer, cold face and cruel action. Yes, everything is exactly the same with me, right?”
The destruction are processing. No matter how does Spriggan move, the white dragon can always catch it and take it the nightmare.
“You really disappointed me. I cannot believe that this is the ‘rebirth’ of Spriggan you said.”
“That can’t be…”
“Metal Dragon Crush.”
With the blue spiral sweeping across the stadium, the spear of destruction penetrate the burning flame. Rift instantly spread to the whole layer, and then the Legend cracked into pieces.
“…right, Shirasagijo Lui…” throwing the mask away, the boy says, “This is the beginning, I will definitely show you the real rebirth of me and Spriggan!”

Is it possible that happened in the manga, right?
(Nov. 14, 2017  1:22 AM)Kurenai Sinon16 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2017  6:48 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Here is my imagination of this episode.

“Axe Shoot!”
“That can’t be…”
“Metal Dragon Crush.”

Is it possible that happened in the manga, right?

No that is their prediction for this episode.
(Nov. 14, 2017  1:34 AM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2017  1:22 AM)Kurenai Sinon16 Wrote: Is it possible that happened in the manga, right?

No that is their prediction for this episode.

Hey, ptf606. I haven't realized you are a member of WBO. It's me Kris/Red Eye
(Nov. 23, 2017  3:57 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2017  1:34 AM)ptf606 Wrote: No that is their prediction for this episode.

Hey, ptf606. I haven't realized you are a member of WBO. It's me Kris/Red Eye

This thread is not the place for friend reunions or something. PM them if you want to.
Spoilers.....

Legend Spriggan will break in half, those pieces will hit Red Eye's mask and reveal his identity that's Shu. Shu became Red Eye because he gave up on his friends in order to become stronger/ brainwashed. The match ends at 2-0 so the game isn't over yet. Shu/Red Eye went to lab mixing gV, sX, dF and nL on lS, and that bey becomes Spriggan Requiem.

Future prediction, Shu/Red Eye will come back to the match and beats Lui by 3-2. And goes to the finals with Valt according to CoroCoro. Shu wins the whole internationals because Shu/Spriggan Requiem are the last Spriggan after the god series. So they have to let Shu win, there is going to be another series after god series, leaked names for Valt.
Winning Valkyrie, this guy will step up his game. And after that series this burst line WILL END.
(Keep in mind, this is my perspective, your's can be different and TT can't or add another series after god series.)
(Nov. 23, 2017  4:04 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Spoilers.....

Legend Spriggan will break in half, those pieces will hit Red Eye's mask and reveal his identity that's Shu. Shu became Red Eye because he gave up on his friends in order to become stronger/ brainwashed. The match ends at 2-0 so the game isn't over yet. Shu/Red Eye went to lab mixing gV, sX, dF and nL on lS, and that bey becomes Spriggan Requiem.

Future prediction, Shu/Red Eye will come back to the  match and beats Lui by 3-2. And goes to the finals with Valt according to CoroCoro. Shu wins the whole internationals because Shu/Spriggan Requiem are the last Spriggan after the god series. So they have to let Shu win, there is going to be another series after god series, leaked names for Valt.
Winning Valkyrie, this guy will step up his game. And after that series this burst line WILL END.
(Keep in mind, this is my perspective, your's can be different and TT can't or add another series after god series.)

For me, I want to see Valt become an adult like Tyson in the manga (not the anime), and Gingka in the manga and the anime.
(Nov. 23, 2017  5:56 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:

Future prediction, Shu/Red Eye will come back to the  match and beats Lui by 3-2. And goes to the finals with Valt according to CoroCoro. Shu wins the whole internationals because Shu/Spriggan Requiem are the last Spriggan after the god series. So they have to let Shu win, there is going to be another series after god series, leaked names for Valt.

For me, I want to see Valt become an adult like Tyson in the manga (not the anime), and Gingka in the manga and the anime.
I wouldn't mind if shu wins he actually deserve it and Valt gets the shine in the 3Rd season like this everyone is happy and they don't waste shu cause I think should've been a champion already

Kind of wished that valt won because its basically season 1 all over again if you think about it. But also i can agree the shu is going to win because gv vs sr its like totally different in power.
(Nov. 24, 2017  6:41 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:

Kind of wished that valt won because its basically season 1 all over again if you think about it. But also i can agree the shu is going to win because gv vs sr its like totally different in power.

It seems that the writers are trying to give each top Bladers a championship season 1 lui won although he could've lost both to shu and Valt but plot kind of save lui the writers kind of mess up so their trying to do justice to the fact that shu lost not only lost but his bey got broken by making him beat lui and maybe win the tournament which isn't a problem cause shu does deserve it now the should've make valt won the national tournament in the first season but if their's a season 3 then it's definitely valt's cause to be honest I don't see Valt beating shu with spriggan requiem if shu beat lui I mean valt bearly won free since free forfeit cause of his arms and Valt was at his best but couldn't beat free properly but let's how the writers are gonna do it
(Nov. 24, 2017  6:41 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Kind of wished that valt won because its basically season 1 all over again if you think about it. But also i can agree the shu is going to win because gv vs sr its like totally different in power.