Beyblade Burst God Episode #36 (December 4th, 2017)

I'll be honest the way they anime handle the shu thing is better than the manga shu has become a savage I love it I don't care what people think about him he is what a person Is supposed to be after being crush by not only free once but was mentally torture by lui not once not two but three times lui really is making a monster out of shu one thing Is for sure beyblade in general always have left rotating bladers pretty much insane and op and their a little bit supernatural lui has that bluish and white flame free has that green scary eyes their's the new guy boa who's also a bit supernatural and now we have shu who's now like literally a demon that aggressive side was what Shu needed from the beginning he was to soft in season 1 now in my opinion his great but damn got to say lui is a monster in this episode anyway great episode might be the best episode just because the shu vs lui is always intense just like season one battle and ofcourse the valt vs lui to was good
OMG I just realised something. That golden axe Shu had in his vision was meant to be Spriggan requiem, hence the blue god chip in the center. He used that axe (Sr) to tear longinus in half. Maybe that symbolises Shu breaking nL in half just like Lui did in S1?
what was Boa saying in this episode?
(Dec. 05, 2017  12:07 AM)Dragunix Wrote: what was Boa saying in this episode?

Boa said he was believing that Shu is the strongest blader in the world, and is the target of him. But Shu let him down since he lose in the battle against Lui.
I only saw screenshots, but this episode really looks like an admission of defeat for the realistic genre Beyblade Burst had up until now hahah. Some of the scenes litterally look like Yuriy Ivanov, Damian, etc. All the actual badass Beyblade characters and moments, you know.
The sequence of animation inside Shu's head was amazing, the way the animation became uncanny valley-esque at points was really cool. I live for unsettling imagery, haha. I'd argue Shu is a more effective end-boss than Yuriy or Damian though, since he has an actual attempt at a character arc and isn't solely a vehicle for edge.
SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
(Dec. 04, 2017  2:21 PM)Xeogran Wrote: [Image: DQMctYGUQAAc7mH.jpg]

Shu's official art looks badass.

Kurenai Shu CV: Junya Enoki Affiliation: Unknown The identity of Red Eye who took off the mask Mr. Cheng Rui returned and went back to snake pit to surpass his limit; abandon Legend Spriggan, Requiem Project . ICH Special Movement Unknown

This is what Google translate shows
(Dec. 05, 2017  1:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I only saw screenshots, but this episode really looks like an admission of defeat for the realistic genre Beyblade Burst had up until now hahah. Some of the scenes litterally look like Yuriy Ivanov, Damian, etc. All the actual badass Beyblade characters and moments, you know.

Yea but beyblade has always been like that we always get such adrenaline boosting moments be it kai vs tyson,  Gingka vs Ryuga or Zero vs Kira we have always had an epic( but unrealistic) battle. Without these battles and elements story would be kinda boring, and most of the people buying beys buy them based on their favorite character. I really loved this episode.
From now on, I will dub Shu as the Dragon Slayer
This episode was hands-down amazing, thought it was going to be like the others but it blew me away(really wasn't expecting some axe-slaying mob psycho100 action)
-Lui is as evil&unbeatable as ever
-shu is as angry as ever
-free is even scarier now
-and a bey spirit thing just talked
Just perfect
(Dec. 05, 2017  10:37 AM)NPN Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2017  1:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I only saw screenshots, but this episode really looks like an admission of defeat for the realistic genre Beyblade Burst had up until now hahah. Some of the scenes litterally look like Yuriy Ivanov, Damian, etc. All the actual badass Beyblade characters and moments, you know.

Yea but beyblade has always been like that we always get such adrenaline boosting moments be it kai vs tyson,  Gingka vs Ryuga or Zero vs Kira we have always had an epic( but unrealistic) battle. Without these battles and elements story would be kinda boring, and most of the people buying beys buy them based on their favorite character. I really loved this episode.

I think the point she was making was that Burst, being a more realistic series is no longer realistic, and these type of plots and the way it's handled is normally in a less realistic series.
(Dec. 05, 2017  2:03 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2017  10:37 AM)NPN Wrote: Yea but beyblade has always been like that we always get such adrenaline boosting moments be it kai vs tyson,  Gingka vs Ryuga or Zero vs Kira we have always had an epic( but unrealistic) battle. Without these battles and elements story would be kinda boring, and most of the people buying beys buy them based on their favorite character. I really loved this episode.

I think the point she was making was that Burst, being a more realistic series is no longer realistic, and these type of plots and the way it's handled is normally in a less realistic series.

True but I liked the more realistic feel of beyblade burst and shu is just going crazy and he'll crush free and lui.
(Dec. 05, 2017  10:18 PM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2017  2:03 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I think the point she was making was that Burst, being a more realistic series is no longer realistic, and these type of plots and the way it's handled is normally in a less realistic series.

True but I liked the more realistic feel of beyblade burst and shu is just going crazy and he'll crush free and lui.

I agree with the first part, but I don't think it was Shu's fault for behaving crazy and going around breaking strong blader's beys. I think Shu is being controlled by a Dark Evil power, which is manipulating him and making him do these things. I mean... did you look into his eyes, it looked like he was cold-hearted, with an iron shield eyes who doesn't care about anything other than becoming stronger and defeating his enemy. He doesn't really care about his friends either! In my opinion, the normal Shu would never treat his friends like that. In addition, maybe due to this Dark power, it's probably making him grow faster as well change his tone of voice.
If Red Eye is Shu, then he might lose to Lui like he did before or might actually win
(Dec. 07, 2017  3:09 PM)HiRobbie Aoi Wrote: If Red Eye is Shu, then he might lose to Lui like he did before or might actually win
Red eye already lost against Lui and in this episode Red eye revealed his identity, whom seems to be Shu.
(Dec. 08, 2017  1:06 AM)Kurenai Sinon16 Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2017  3:09 PM)HiRobbie Aoi Wrote: If Red Eye is Shu, then he might lose to Lui like he did before or might actually win
Red eye already lost against Lui and in this episode Red eye revealed his identity, whom seems to be Shu.

He did lose and yes it is shu which was obvious
(Dec. 08, 2017  1:42 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: He did lose and yes it is shu which was obvious

Yep, that was obvious for me from the start, haha.