Beyblade Burst God Episode #17 (July 24th, 2017)

17) The Devil in the Snake Pit!!
魔境!スネークピット!!
Makyō! Sunēkupitto!
July 24th, 2017

"Red Eye heads into Snake Pit. There, Red Eye prepares a battle with five other masked Bladers before Valt, who is seeking a match with Red Eye. But in this battle, Valt and his friends are surprised at the identity of Red Eye's Bey..."

Rough synopsis translation there.
Its shu. They're no other person with silver hair and wears red
(Jul. 09, 2017  7:03 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Its shu. They're no other person with silver hair and wears red

He may seem like Shu but he isn't
In the manga Red Eye stole Spriggan From Shu because he was not worthy of it, thus meaning that Red Eye is not Shu
(Jul. 09, 2017  7:18 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2017  7:03 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Its shu. They're no other person with silver hair and wears red

In the manga Red Eye stole Spriggan From Shu because he was not worthy of it, thus meaning that Red Eye is not Shu

Can't Shu Lie on purpose? :p
The point is, its not 100% confirmed, so you cant be completely sure. Besides, they can just create another character with silver hair and red clothes, which they claim to already.
It really upsets me that people believe things are absolute facts simply because its a likely occurance.
I think the argument goes both ways honestly. It could be Shu basically playing Valt & Co into thinking his Bey has been stolen to finally make them get serious about their battling, but it could also just be someone completely different. There's no confirmation on either side at all, it's just personal speculation in the end. Though apparently a CoroCoro issue mentioned that Red Eye definitely isn't Shu, but I haven't seen that at all...

My opinion; between Shu going missing and some random Mexico training arc appearing with Red Eye basically testing Valt, I think it's highly likely that Red Eye is simply Shu, but that's just me. If that's not the case, I'm looking forward to being surprised later on Tongue_out
Well there was Buddyfight, which tried to hide Tasuku under an armor disguise and it was painfully obvious. Would be good if there was a plot twist with "Red Eye".
Five other masked bladers? Am i the only one who suspects them being the rest of the supreme four and free? It's pure speculation but who knows?
Personally I want Red Eye to be Lui, but because nightmare Longinus is confirmed that seems like a no go. I still think it isn't Shu solely because of the little whispers of Requiem Spriggan floating around, I like the idea that Shu is him but there are slight design differences, such as hair length, height, ect. Also why would you put one character on the cover twice, both Shu and Red Eye are on the cover of the manga
(Jul. 10, 2017  2:21 AM)GunDandy Wrote: Personally I want Red Eye to be Lui, but because nightmare Longinus is confirmed that seems like a no go. I still think it isn't Shu solely because of the little whispers of Requiem Spriggan floating around, I like the idea that Shu is him but there are slight design differences, such as hair length, height, ect. Also why would you put one character on the cover twice, both Shu and Red Eye are on the cover of the manga

To confuse us. They may not want us to know he is Shu (which we obviously do). But it may be intentional and they did so we think they are thinking we will think he is shu and would he be someome else.
(Jul. 09, 2017  7:18 AM)Mage Wrote:

The manga and aims are different. E.g the first chapter was Valt beating shu that didn't happen in the anime

(Jul. 10, 2017  2:21 AM)GunDandy Wrote: Personally I want Red Eye to be Lui, but because nightmare Longinus is confirmed that seems like a no go. I still think it isn't Shu solely because of the little whispers of Requiem Spriggan floating around, I like the idea that Shu is him but there are slight design differences, such as hair length, height, ect. Also why would you put one character on the cover twice, both Shu and Red Eye are on the cover of the manga

I hope the battle is like this when red eye sees Lui and they battle. red eye then remembers the two other times he lost. In the middle of the battle red eye goes full on power against Lui then Lui realises he can't win this time. At the end of the battle red eye then takes payback and cracks longinus like what happened to shu before. This is my idea to the battle not real fact.
If really don't want it to be Shu
Maybe it is his brother that took spriggan of shu cuz he disgraced the family
Now that interesting
It would explain so much
Like why shu takes Beyblade so seriously
You may wonder why his brother is challenging valt
because shu always talked about him and he is testing if his strength is real
and Why shu was seen in one of the episode so angry is cuz he lost spriggan
But I'm probably wrong and it shu just testing valt.
Oh well
The good old "evil twin" situation is so boring. I really hope it's something a bit more creative.
(Jul. 09, 2017  5:23 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Though apparently a CoroCoro issue mentioned that Red Eye definitely isn't Shu, but I haven't seen that at all...

If I recall correctly, it was when Legend Spriggan was first revealed. There was literally a big X on a picture of Shu and all.
Well Shu can launch with both his right and left hand so it makes sense his bey could spin both directions. But please no twin/brother nonsense.
inb4 Red Eye is an Android

Happened with Zeo.
(Jul. 10, 2017  11:03 PM)Xeogran Wrote: inb4 Red Eye is an Android

Happened with Zeo.

Who knows Shu could be a Android lol? But really Burst is getting real interesting.
Nah, Shu himself is certainly not. He was vulnerable to everything in Season 1, remember? Poor guy couldn't catch a break.
Oh come on that "Red Eye" person literally sounds like Shu but in a deeper tone.  If it isn't Shu, I guarantee you it's a new character not one we've seen in season 1 of Beyblade Burst. Also, I think that it could be Xhaka because they Beyblade Legend Spriggan has a lot of similarities to Xeno Xcalibur, think about it, look at it's design it even has an X in the middle.
(Jul. 18, 2017  6:45 PM)SonicValkyrie Wrote: Oh come on that "Red Eye" person literally sounds like Shu but in a deeper tone.  If it isn't Shu, I guarantee you it's a new character not one we've seen in season 1 of Beyblade Burst. Also, I think that it could be Xhaka because they Beyblade Legend Spriggan has a lot of similarities to Xeno Xcalibur, think about it, look at it's design it even has an X in the middle.
Its actually an S. I used to think the same thing but its really an S
Also I think maybe Shu got kidnapped by the Snake Pit people and now they're controlling him.

All just my thoughts, in reality we don't know what will happen. I'm getting a bit interested in this storyline.

(Jul. 18, 2017  6:49 PM)Makoto16 Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2017  6:45 PM)SonicValkyrie Wrote: Oh come on that "Red Eye" person literally sounds like Shu but in a deeper tone.  If it isn't Shu, I guarantee you it's a new character not one we've seen in season 1 of Beyblade Burst. Also, I think that it could be Xhaka because they Beyblade Legend Spriggan has a lot of similarities to Xeno Xcalibur, think about it, look at it's design it even has an X in the middle.
Its actually an S. I used to think the same thing but its really an S

Oh...... well the bey itself still looks like Xeno Xcalibur.

Maybe there's something going on between Shu and Xhaka?
This episode is going to be awesome!! Personally I thought it was shu from the very beginning
We had a very nice V-Force episode this week. I still don't know how I fell about this sudden change in the tone of this series.
(Jul. 24, 2017  2:05 PM)BeyGa Wrote: We had a very nice V-Force episode this week. I still don't know how I fell about this sudden change in the tone of this series.

Lol this is most mysterious reply I ever seen. Really excited to watch this one beygahahah