Beyblade Burst God Episode #17 (July 24th, 2017)

(Jul. 24, 2017  2:05 PM)BeyGa Wrote: We had a very nice V-Force episode this week. I still don't know how I fell about this sudden change in the tone of this series.

It's a mixed bag quite honestly, while I like that it tried to do something different, this change in tone and theme feels too different and out of place for this series. Furthermore it's distracting the World Championships arc.
(Jul. 24, 2017  1:43 PM)Blaze0010 Wrote: Here is the episode
http://w1.hotanime.me/watch/beyblade-bur...html?r=496

Thanks!
This episode looks like a mix between First Season and V-Force.

First of all the harsh training facility for kids is like that of Boris'. The main villain is also wearing a mask in both cases.

Then we're introduced to a group of Bladers possessing Black versions of the Main Characters' Beys. V-Force had Cyber versions in this regard, and the survival setting is very similar too.
So yeah...

How can I download it???
(Jul. 24, 2017  5:09 PM)Red aXe Wrote:

How can I download it???

Download it as if it was Saving a Image (Right Click and Save Video As)
The link is down for me...
i can't watch its a black screen when i try to
Same here. I wonder what happeneed.
(Jul. 25, 2017  12:09 AM)BeyGa Wrote: That's why I prefer to upload in some server. Here's the link. https://yadi.sk/i/qStrhenw3LMZfz

Thank you! It usually always works better there.
At this point, I honestly want TT to make a Takara-Tomy Mall exclusive "Snake Pit Bey Set" (Black Valkyrie, Black Ragnaruk, Black Wyvern, Black Chronos, Black Deathscyther)
(Jul. 24, 2017  6:48 PM)V2KX Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2017  5:09 PM)Red aXe Wrote: How can I download it???

Download it as if it was Saving a Image (Right Click and Save Video As)

Thanks V2KX you're a life saver!
Oh man I completely forgot something about this episode...

(Jul. 25, 2017  10:41 AM)Bastillon Wrote:

Black-Sprizen-Spoilt-Spoiler (Click to View)
Hey yo mana and who ever else works on subbing yo what happened its up to episode eighteen and you've only subbed episodes 1 & 2 Any updates and whats happening back there?
I don't really like this new way too serious tone at all. What I liked about burst is that it was realistic. Big world-wide beyblade tournaments? Pretty realistic if beyblade was more popular. Dozens of kids in an underground facility in the middle of some mexican forest training for guys wearing masks? Not so much.

(Jul. 25, 2017  10:41 AM)Bastillon Wrote:  or just yell harder and activate whatever abilities their beys have(which Rantaro did not do for some reason...). 

On his defense, Ragnaruk zone can only be activated when the bey is in the center of the stadium, which he was fighting for the whole match.
(Jul. 26, 2017  10:04 PM)Limetka Wrote: On his defense, Ragnaruk zone can only be activated when the bey is in the center of the stadium, which he was fighting for the whole match.

There are absolutely no indications of that in the anime. Sure, Rantaro only activates Ragnaruk zone in the center, but there's no indication for when he is allowed to activate it. Though the center is the most advantageous position to do so, there's no reason why Rantaro can't activate it before slamming into Black Ragnaruk. Also, I'm a bit confused about the masked people not building a bajillion more trap doors in case the first one failed somehow... This just seems like really careless design.
(Jul. 26, 2017  10:04 PM)Limetka Wrote: On his defense, Ragnaruk zone can only be activated when the bey is in the center of the stadium, which he was fighting for the whole match.

im currently on beyblade burst ep 34 since i watch eng dub but i watched this episode for black bR it loooks awsome.too bad rantaro always loses.
I change my opinion on red eye. It can't be shu because his voice is deeper, he is taller than shu and red eye's hair is longer.
(Jul. 31, 2017  2:33 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: I change my opinion on red eye. It can't be shu because his voice is deeper, he is taller than shu and red eye's hair is longer.

Can't he:-
Speak intentionally deeply like how Ryu did?
Can't he wear tall sole show
Ray too seemed to have short hair but they actually were very long
(Jul. 31, 2017  2:36 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2017  2:33 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: I change my opinion on red eye. It can't be shu because his voice is deeper, he is taller than shu and red eye's hair is longer.

Can't he:-

Both of those are possibilities. It's shown in the cut out of Red Eye that he is wearing a bit of a heel. I think the only thing that could explain the hair length change (if it's Shu) is extensions. 

On the Ray thing though, it was obvious that his hair is long and just pulled back. /:
(Jul. 31, 2017  7:01 AM)Assault Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2017  2:36 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Can't he:-

Both of those are possibilities. It's shown in the cut out of Red Eye that he is wearing a bit of a heel. I think the only thing that could explain the hair length change (if it's Shu) is extensions. 

On the Ray thing though, it was obvious that his hair is long and just pulled back. /:

maybe he just decided to let his hair grow rather than using extensions.