Beyblade Burst GT (Gachi)

I'm guessing he is going to use Bushin Ashura or whatever it's called.
(Feb. 12, 2019  2:52 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Maybe in this system we'll get 2 part layers with 1 part being interchangeable with every bey, thus Rock, Ace, and Gran Dragon. If this were true, for example, if a bey with the Valkyrie motif came out called Slash Valkyrie, you'd also be able to make Rock Valkyrie, Ace Valkyrie, etc. So maybe this DX Starter comes with 4 parts for the layer that would make the name change, and a new driver with 3 (or more) different modes.

I'm thinking it'll be like the Revive Phoenix mechanism, only with the cores being different shapes and can also be swapped around. So armoured mode is Phase 1, and core mode is Phase 2, and the cores would be very diverse and not just round. It would also give more pieces to Burst out, and like you mentioned, customizing potential.
I like him, his design looks pretty cool. Wouldn't mind if they just scrapped everyone and did like a 20 years time skip.

(Feb. 12, 2019  3:15 PM)Limetka Wrote: I like him, his design looks pretty cool. Wouldn't mind if they just scrapped everyone and did like a 20 years time skip.

Imagine if we get Beyblade Burst Maximum or something
(Feb. 12, 2019  3:35 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2019  3:15 PM)Limetka Wrote: I like him, his design looks pretty cool. Wouldn't mind if they just scrapped everyone and did like a 20 years time skip.

Imagine if we get Beyblade Burst Maximum or something

How about Beyblade Burst Unbound?
So, this character will be the main protagonist, right ?
Animation will finish on TV in March and They'll broadchast in Youtube only
So a new main character huh , he kind look like aiga just different hair style and new looks. Let's see how this season goes although I'more interested on the beys.
Woah! So there won't bem episodes on the TV anymore? Only on YouTube? Oh, boy, that's weird.
(Feb. 12, 2019  4:37 PM)marutti Wrote: Animation will finish on TV in March and They'll broadchast in Youtube only

wait .. what. This is not good. Not good at all what the hell.

No way are they making anime only to show in on youtube? I've literally never heard of anything like that before.
Can Somebody help we with good Japan VPNs? I would need them
(Feb. 12, 2019  4:37 PM)marutti Wrote: Animation will finish on TV in March and They'll broadcast in Youtube only
Wait what?! Now this is something new and interesting and at the same time weird...  I am not sure, but will it be live streaming of the episode? 
But well, how will you know that the change is good or not until you experience it! 
If it turns to be video uploads, I will be fine with if until and unless the video is not region blocked. Or else I will be super annoyed.
But wouldn't they suffer in sales if if goes YT only? Like TV is more accessible? Are more promoting. There has got to be a reason behind this.
Welp, looking at the image we can find a "D" on this character's T-shirt
What does it mean?

If you remember, when Slash Valkyrie and Bushin Asura's names were registered, there were also 3 other names: Ace, Gran and Rock Dragon
They could be for Zoids or any other franchise manufactured by Takara Tomy, but, we also thought that on Vise Leopard (or, Weiss Leopard as we knew him back then).

According to rumors, the DX-Starter from March is going to be a Bey with 3 alternate modes. We can assume that this bey belongs to the new protagonist, right?
So, there's this picture of the new season's logo, an unnamed character and a Dragon behind him

I'm almost sure we can assume this guy is the new protagonist, named with something started by D, and he's going to use a Dragon bey.
I'd say the decision to make it YT only is likely to gain more viewers... but that mentality only holds true if it's not only for international viewers, but also if it's even accessible to us, and I'm not holding my breath for that. These episodes were already on YT anyway, right? Maybe they couldn't get a slot on TV.
If it's true that it's ending on TV Tokyo then that definitely marks the beginning of the end for Burst. Hoping there's something I'm missing here. Same thing happened when MFB was ending, they cut out its timeslot in half.
Im kinda worried about where Valt is. And Aiga will probably be in the discard pile by the time this new season starts
So, with this YT only thing, maybe we'll see 10 minutes episodes? IDK how I feel about this.
They going only YT is really weird, Beyblade is pretty popular in Japan, it not getting slots on TV just doesn't make sense to me. Taking it only YT, now that could go either way. Honestly, this is just too much for a day. My brain needs a little time to process this thing!!
Back when pictures of Beyblades from Cho-Z were being leaked, I made a theory video about the Layers having interchangeable parts, and it got more than 2K views (more than I have subscribers rught now). Did I accidentally predict Beyblade Burst Gachi instead? ?
Video link for proof:
wow that design is ugly
I hope this Guy is main, he seems cool to me.

I am getting a feeling that the blades will be small with tons of metal like hms, im getting a dragoon vibe aswell, hopefully a cameo possible, so many questions, hopefully there will be more news in the upcoming days.
Whoa, I haven't been on this site for a while, but regarding the new main, He seems viable, except for the fact that he looks like he got fused with a circus tent.
You may be on to something, maybe he has some family ties/ friend ties to cuza or clio.
(Feb. 12, 2019  5:32 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: You may be on to something, maybe he has some family ties/ friend ties to cuza or clio.

Maybe, but considering that we haven't seen Cuza in all of season 3, it's unlikely, but maybe not impossible.