Beyblade Burst GT (Gachi)

New Series will be Beyblade Burst Gachi.
I officially confirmed they'll call new series GT
Gachi means literally
[Image: maGlXXq.jpg]

Information Source
https://twitter.com/orihakategnat/status...6498549763
Jesus Almighty what is this?? Also that looks like GT.
(Feb. 12, 2019  12:43 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Jesus Almighty what is this??

New Comic and Anime series
Okay.. Now that is just unexpected. Thanks for sharing marutti. Not sure where my head is at this. But this guy is a little weird.
This guy looks like a mix of Zac+Valt+Aiga+Shu.
Looking forward for more information on this!
(Feb. 12, 2019  12:35 PM)marutti Wrote: New Series will be Beyblade Burst G.

Information Source
You sure I saw GT
It's actually tricky to confirm if it is G or GT. Because that letter can be interpretted as both G and GT. I personally think that it is GT, but it might end up being G. Thus I am looking forward to more information.
Is this guy going to be the new main character? We're jumping around a little aren't we?
(Feb. 12, 2019  1:01 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Is this guy going to be the new main character? We're jumping around a little aren't we?

IDK, man. His desing feels a little secondary imo. Anyway, I'm super excited to see what this season will show us! If we have a character that different, I can't wait to see the Beys!

Thank you for the pic, Marutti!
I can't say I'm a huge fan of the character design. though I do admire that they tried making him look more distinguishable from the rest of the main characters in the Beyblade franchise.

Why am I hoping that he's either in an alternate dimension or Valt's son? Am I weird? :O

Who cares? I'm actually curious now lol.
Well Gachi as a tittle makes more sense. Looking at Google, it means seriousness, but is a slang? And well, if this a new character, that means Cho-Z has 3 episode to wind up the story after Shu vs Phi. That is going to be a marathon!
(Feb. 12, 2019  1:10 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Well Gachi as a tittle makes more sense. Looking at Google, it means seriousness, but is a slang? And well, if this a new character, that means Cho-Z has 3 episode to wind up the story after Shu vs Phi. That is going to be a marathon!

Gachi is Japanese slang
(Feb. 12, 2019  1:06 PM)BeyGa Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2019  1:01 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Is this guy going to be the new main character? We're jumping around a little aren't we?

IDK, man. His desing feels a little secondary imo. Anyway, I'm super excited to see what this season will show us! If we have a character that different, I can't wait to see the Beys!

Thank you for the pic, Marutti!

Perhaps he is a secondary to Aiga, maybe like his own Daichi, since I can see Aiga as the type to be annoyed by that kind of character. I would love to see what the new beys are like, that's the real selling point for me.
Don't think he is the new main character, hell, I prefer Aiga.
I actually liked his different design. I'm always into something new and different. Not gonna complain about him just because he's different. I'm super hyped and happy we're getting more Beyblade Burst!
So I'm guessing we're saying goodbye to Valt.
If Valt is blue and blue means attack type and Aiga is red and red means Balance Type, does it mean that the new yellow main character owns a Stamina Type?
(Feb. 12, 2019  12:35 PM)marutti Wrote: New Series will be Beyblade Burst Gachi.
Gachi means literally

Information Source
Why does this guy seems to be a DISTANT RELATIVE of Aiga ?? ( and the avatar for this guy's bey seems to resemble FAFINR ) 

This is going to a MESSED UP Roller Coaster ride !!
(Feb. 12, 2019  1:38 PM)TL14 Wrote: If Valt is blue and blue means attack type and Aiga is red and red means Balance Type, does it mean that the new yellow main character owns a Stamina Type?

Wow, that's a twist.

But if you think about it... Makes sense.
(Feb. 12, 2019  2:00 PM)Geardini1846 Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2019  1:38 PM)TL14 Wrote: If Valt is blue and blue means attack type and Aiga is red and red means Balance Type, does it mean that the new yellow main character owns a Stamina Type?

Wow, that's a twist.

But if you think about it... Makes sense.

Hopefully not... I'm okay with a left spin attack or balance bey...
Hmm. I think I see a dragon behind him, and we possibly have a bey named Dragon coming out, with 3 different names. We also have a DX Starter coming out that has three different modes or something... My theory was always that the DX Starter was the"dragon" bey, but everyone insisted it was a new achilles, and I can see why. I wouldn't want a new Achilles this soon anyways, but yeah, he's ugly ?
“Beyblade Burst Literally”? That’s the name they went with?
So,It kinda confirms the Ace/Rock/Grand Dragon is the new protagonist's beyblade,right?
(Feb. 12, 2019  2:39 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: So,It kinda confirms the Ace/Rock/Grand Dragon is the new protagonist's beyblade,right?

I don't think it confirms anything tbh. All we have is this picture for now, and we can only talk about the new character (being the main character or not) design.

I've always been very positive towards Burst since the very beginning, and this time it's not different. I'm really hyped to see more and more news about this new season. I hope people are more positive when it comes to new stuff like this. Joyful_3
Maybe in this system we'll get 2 part layers with 1 part being interchangeable with every bey, thus Rock, Ace, and Gran Dragon. If this were true, for example, if a bey with the Valkyrie motif came out called Slash Valkyrie, you'd also be able to make Rock Valkyrie, Ace Valkyrie, etc. So maybe this DX Starter comes with 4 parts for the layer that would make the name change, and a new driver with 3 (or more) different modes.