Beyblade Burst GT Episode #3 (April 19, 2019)

Keep in mind that we're only 2 episodes in. I mean that really isn't enough to indicate how the series will run for certain. It's 2 out of presumably the standard 51, that's not even 1/25th of the season yet, and Burst tends to switch things mid season a lot.
(Apr. 17, 2019  1:09 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Keep in mind that we're only 2 episodes in. I mean that really isn't enough to indicate how the series will run for certain. It's 2 out of presumably the standard 51, that's not even 1/25th of the season yet, and Burst tends to switch things mid season a lot.

For better or controversial.
(Apr. 17, 2019  1:02 PM)Fusion core Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2019  10:22 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Cho z, was probably the best season of burst 

What !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont think so . God was probably the best . God and original were much better than cho z . Anyways that's your opinion .

cho z was the worst out of the 3 season . god was better even the villain was better and s1 comes in second it was classic and very good. cho z was inconsistent, rush and exaggerated with that whith phi . aiga and hearts thing of dark power. both previous season had better story and side bladers had more spotlight.
i think this season is going to be most famous season in beyblade burst history.
(Apr. 17, 2019  3:30 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2019  1:02 PM)Fusion core Wrote: What !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont think so . God was probably the best . God and original were much better than cho z . Anyways that's your opinion .

cho z was the worst out of the 3 season . god was better even the villain was better and s1 comes in second it was classic and very good. cho z was inconsistent, rush and exaggerated with that whith phi . aiga and hearts thing of dark power. both previous season had better story and side bladers had more spotlight.
Given the backlash against Shu as of late and people's animosities towards the lack of explanation about the Snake Pit.
Geez, ignoring Fubuki, Xhan, Laban, Free, Suoh and Kitt huh.

What parts did you feel were rushed?
(Apr. 17, 2019  10:22 AM)Valtgtchoz Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2019  4:59 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: its been 2 episodes and you expect it to be the best beyblade anime. Bro relax im sure as time goes on the anime will be good. And whats your problem with phi coming back to the anime? its not going to happen besides how can you expect an anime to be amazing after 2 episodes when there has been no arc. stop being impatient and ignorant.
 I might seem impatient. 
But seriously, after 2 episodes, burst season 4 seems pretty disappointing and clearly didn’t live up to beyblade burst’s reputation. Cho z, was probably the best season of burst. Its first episode was amazing and I was clearly awestruck by it. The only problem with super z was aiga going evil. If it hadn’t been for that, I suppose I would’ve liked the season even better.

How can it live up to the reputation if you don't give it a chance after two episodes? You can't expect everything to be amazing the moment it releases. That's like saying "oOoH gOd was BAD because shu wasn't in the first episode!!1!"
(Apr. 16, 2019  1:15 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Another boring episode . Will this gt series ever even be the slightest bit interesting?

Boring. Boring. Boring! The anime has become unbearably boring and bland! I’m waiting for phi to come back and destroy wizard Fafnir, Ace Dragon and slash Valkyrie to bits!

Even though I abhor the obliteration of good people’s beyblades.
Why are you watching GT anyway? If it is boring for you then quit watching the episodes. Simple, and also if there are those people saying "Who are you disrespecting other people's opinion" I'm comforting the dudes choice at the best, and know I'm not being hostile devs. Phi arc has come to an end and I may be bias here, but I don't see Phoenix, and Phi appearing. GT is a lot like Season 1 which I admire. God, Cho Z those series were horrendous and not even realistic with that evil resonance thing. Bey breaking is not even a thing in IRL if you want a break a bey then 1. it has to be cheap quality or 2. Cut it by using a knife.  

Let us enjoy beyblade again at it's very best in a peaceful arc.

(Apr. 16, 2019  3:43 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2019  1:40 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: If you hate the anime so much why is "gt" in your name?

That’s because I created this username before the gt series was released. I expected it to be at least a little bit more interesting back then.

(Apr. 16, 2019  2:32 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Why would you put that in episode 2, especially when Aiga pushed Phi to make a Heel Face Turn. That's like if Novu came back in B-Daman Fireblast and was actually a villain.
Also, if Phi were to return, wouldn't he have to destroy Super Z Valkyrie so Valt would get Slash before the start of the show?
And why target Drum, a newbie?

I like Chozetsu I do, and if you find GT boring after just two episodes, that's fine, but that's kinda missed up.

Drum is a newbie now. After 30 episodes he’ll probably be as strong as Valt was in god episode 35. He won’t be a newbie then, now, would he?

Well, phi can break slash Valkyrie. This way Valt would get an all new bey. Just like in cho z. Some evil maniac could’ve broken god Valkyrie, so Valt could make winning Valkyrie. And season 3 could’ve been about Valt getting the title back. But that never happened, did it?

(Apr. 16, 2019  2:32 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Why would you put that in episode 2, especially when Aiga pushed Phi to make a Heel Face Turn. That's like if Novu came back in B-Daman Fireblast and was actually a villain.
Also, if Phi were to return, wouldn't he have to destroy Super Z Valkyrie so Valt would get Slash before the start of the show?
And why target Drum, a newbie?

I like Chozetsu I do, and if you find GT boring after just two episodes, that's fine, but that's kinda missed up.

Drum is a newbie now. After 30 episodes he’ll probably be as strong as Valt was in god episode 35. He won’t be a newbie then, now, would he?

Well, phi can break slash Valkyrie. This way Valt would get an all new bey. Just like in cho z. Some evil maniac could’ve broken god Valkyrie, so Valt could make winning Valkyrie. And season 3 could’ve been about Valt getting the title back. But that never happened, did it?

You do realize Drum isn't a newbie. He is blading for an unspecified time, unlike Aiga who was a nature loving guy and has barely any experiencing with beyblading and almost defeated Valt in 1 go? You tell me who's better Aiga or Drum? Yeah I thought so, it's too obvious. Well Drum will beat Valt too, it's how anime works. The senpai is better for a few episodes and the main defeats the senpai few episodes later. Also to add on that, Phi smiled in a good good way in ep 51 which might signify that he has learned his lesson on blading. So no more Hearts and Phi in GT to me.

(Apr. 17, 2019  3:30 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2019  1:02 PM)Fusion core Wrote: What !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont think so . God was probably the best . God and original were much better than cho z . Anyways that's your opinion .

I agree with you, but they have the right to OPINION AS THEY SAY!! XDD
Yeah here is my rankings for burst. 
1. God
2. Season 1
3. Choz
(Apr. 17, 2019  4:54 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2019  1:15 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Another boring episode . Will this gt series ever even be the slightest bit interesting?

Boring. Boring. Boring! The anime has become unbearably boring and bland! I’m waiting for phi to come back and destroy wizard Fafnir, Ace Dragon and slash Valkyrie to bits!

Why are you watching GT anyway? If it is boring for you then quit watching the episodes. Simple, and also if there are those people saying "Who are you disrespecting other people's opinion" I'm comforting the dudes choice at the best, and know I'm not being hostile devs. Phi arc has come to an end and I may be bias here, but I don't see Phoenix, and Phi appearing. GT is a lot like Season 1 which I admire. God, Cho Z those series were horrendous and not even realistic with that evil resonance thing. Bey breaking is not even a thing in IRL if you want a break a bey then 1. it has to be cheap quality or 2. Cut it by using a knife.  

Let me put this straight. First off, it’s not about phi returning or god being the best series and not cho z. It’s about the first episodes. The first two episodes of GT weren’t nearly as interesting and intriguing as super z’s. That’s what’s I am talking about. They didn’t live up to the hype. Felt a bit rushed. That’s the reason they seemed boring to me and I didn’t like them at all.

I think I exaggerated a bit and that set off a big debate. So let’s end it and talk about this episode.
(Apr. 15, 2019  1:39 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2019  4:11 AM)IsaacGravity Wrote: Yeah, at least we're getting a new timely Fafnir. Unlike Wyvron, Cognite or Satomb...
Confused about that last part. They didn't come out when the show wanted them too?

No, no I meant after God/Evolution these blades (which I'm fond of) didn't seem to get updates to the next Layer system and I fear may not get one with the current set again.
(Apr. 17, 2019  4:54 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:

(Apr. 16, 2019  3:43 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: That’s because I created this username before the gt series was released. I expected it to be at least a little bit more interesting back then.

You do realize Drum isn't a newbie. He is blading for an unspecified time, unlike Aiga who was a nature loving guy and has barely any experiencing with beyblading and almost defeated Valt in 1 go? You tell me who's better Aiga or Drum? Yeah I thought so, it's too obvious. Well Drum will beat Valt too, it's how anime works. The senpai is better for a few episodes and the main defeats the senpai few episodes later. Also to add on that, Phi smiled in a good good way in ep 51 which might signify that he has learned his lesson on blading. So no more Hearts and Phi in GT to me.

(Apr. 17, 2019  3:30 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: cho z was the worst out of the 3 season . god was better even the villain was better and s1 comes in second it was classic and very good. cho z was inconsistent, rush and exaggerated with that whith phi . aiga and hearts thing of dark power. both previous season had better story and side bladers had more spotlight.

1. God
2. Season 1
3. Choz

Didn't Valt and Shu use their own resonance in season 1 and God? Kinda felt like ChoZ expanded on that.
(Apr. 17, 2019  4:04 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2019  3:30 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: cho z was the worst out of the 3 season . god was better even the villain was better and s1 comes in second it was classic and very good. cho z was inconsistent, rush and exaggerated with that whith phi . aiga and hearts thing of dark power. both previous season had better story and side bladers had more spotlight.
Given the backlash against Shu as of late and people's animosities towards the lack of explanation about the Snake Pit.

God wasn't perfect like all anime they're no such thing as a perfect anime their nearly perfect and some people will say this anime is perfect but  thats just because more people like it not because its truly percect and has no flawed ,god had lest rush than cho z the shu thing was forshadow since s1 that was more the fangirl/fanboy who wanted to he the same although the red eye arc defined the character .the smake pit part was the only major thing that wants explained and a few bladers got shaft but unlike cho z some of the bladers that was introduced wasn't going to be that important.  While cho z had way more bladers that was hype but quickly shaft after one battle like you mentioned look at fubuki , xhan , laban , Houi, suoh , kyle even characters like free , shu and lui suffer that go to the background thing more than god/evolution. The only bladers that was actually a thing was aiga which isn't the problem since his the main character, phi aND hearts . Valt was just their had 1 or 2 good match and that's it . Theirs Ranjiro who wanted to surpass Rantaro which let's be honest it didn't happen we don't how or why kyle hK.

(Apr. 17, 2019  6:41 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2019  4:54 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Why are you watching GT anyway? If it is boring for you then quit watching the episodes. Simple, and also if there are those people saying "Who are you disrespecting other people's opinion" I'm comforting the dudes choice at the best, and know I'm not being hostile devs. Phi arc has come to an end and I may be bias here, but I don't see Phoenix, and Phi appearing. GT is a lot like Season 1 which I admire. God, Cho Z those series were horrendous and not even realistic with that evil resonance thing. Bey breaking is not even a thing in IRL if you want a break a bey then 1. it has to be cheap quality or 2. Cut it by using a knife.  

1. God
2. Season 1
3. Choz

Didn't Valt and Shu use their own resonance in season 1 and God? Kinda felt like ChoZ expanded on that.

The did but not over exaggerated as cho z but the shu part can easily be exuse it's more like Shu had a split personality an convince himself he became spriggan so that he dosent have limiter in battle to be more ruthless, instead of a real possession with the whole he was put in a giant machine which put him in his own mind to fight his demons as for Valt it also felt the same he trust valkyrie so much that he thinks he heard valkyrie . God kept it minimum. Cho z just went full let's possessed by making another phi infected you. Yea legend red eye I'm not telling him/her not to like cho z it was just my own opinion. Anyone has the right to like what the feel is good.
Looking forward to the introduction of Fumiya in the anime. He seems pretty interesting in the manga.
(Apr. 17, 2019  5:40 PM)IsaacGravity Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2019  1:39 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Confused about that last part. They didn't come out when the show wanted them too?

No, no I meant after God/Evolution these blades (which I'm fond of) didn't seem to get updates to the next Layer system and I fear may not get one with the current set again.
Oh yeah, I wish they brought that back. Seriously, I complain about characters that should've returned in future seasons but completely forgot most of them depends on whether or not they have beys for them too.

(Apr. 17, 2019  7:54 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2019  4:04 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Given the backlash against Shu as of late and people's animosities towards the lack of explanation about the Snake Pit.

God wasn't perfect like all anime they're no such thing as a perfect anime their nearly perfect and some people will say this anime is perfect but  thats just because more people like it not because its truly perfect and has no flawed. God had less rush than Cho Z, the Shu thing was forshadow since s1 that was more the fangirl/fanboy who wanted him to be the same although the Red Eye arc defined the character.
The snake pit part was the only major thing that wants explained and a few bladers got shaft but unlike cho z some of the bladers that was introduced wasn't going to be that important. 

While cho z had way more bladers that was hype but quickly shaft after one battle like you mentioned look at fubuki, Xhan, Laban, Houi, Suoh, Kyle even characters like Free, Shu and Lui suffer that go to the background thing more than god/evolution. The only bladers that was actually a thing was aiga which isn't the problem since his the main character, phi aND hearts . Valt was just their had 1 or 2 good match and that's it . Theirs Ranjiro who wanted to surpass Rantaro which let's be honest it didn't happen we don't how or why kyle hK.

(Apr. 17, 2019  6:41 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Didn't Valt and Shu use their own resonance in season 1 and God? Kinda felt like ChoZ expanded on that.

The did but not over exaggerated as cho z but the shu part can easily be exuse it's more like Shu had a split personality an convince himself he became spriggan so that he dosent have limiter in battle to be more ruthless, instead of a real possession with the whole he was put in a giant machine which put him in his own mind to fight his demons as for Valt it also felt the same he trust valkyrie so much that he thinks he heard valkyrie . God kept it minimum. Cho z just went full let's possessed by making another phi infected you. Yea legend red eye I'm not telling him/her not to like cho z it was just my own opinion. Anyone has the right to like what the feel is good.
Yeah yeah, like what you like.
Here's the thing.
Aiga getting all the focus wasn't a thing until the Dead Gran arc, and even then, Ranjirou was there to back him up, Valt was getting help and advice to make a new Valkyire from Free helping out and asking Shu to help while battling Free, and Fubuki went to Shu to get help to deal with Fubuki. Plus Laban, Xhan and Suoh came back in the final arc to help out.

Plus Valt’s not the only one. Resonance is when the blader uses the power with the bey for them to use their special moves with their aura flaring through the body. Every character with an important bey has Resonance, it’s just Valt has the strongest normal resonance with his own bey because of his trust with his own bey, Heart’s Phantom Pains Resonance is from his excitement, Phi’s Resoance literally ties into his malice, and Aiga’s quest for strength can affect his resonance positively (his battles with Lui) or negatively (Free through Phi round 4)

Houi was the only one to get the shaft as he was completely written out and Kyle was brainwashed.

And Lui not being in the show means the writers chose not to use him. Given Lui's feats from only being in 9 episodes, him getting the shaft is completely different than just being underultiized.
(Apr. 17, 2019  11:21 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2019  5:40 PM)IsaacGravity Wrote: No, no I meant after God/Evolution these blades (which I'm fond of) didn't seem to get updates to the next Layer system and I fear may not get one with the current set again.
Oh yeah, I wish they brought that back. Seriously, I complain about characters that should've returned in future seasons but completely forgot most of them depends on whether or not they have beys for them too.

(Apr. 17, 2019  7:54 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: God wasn't perfect like all anime they're no such thing as a perfect anime their nearly perfect and some people will say this anime is perfect but  thats just because more people like it not because its truly perfect and has no flawed. God had less rush than Cho Z, the Shu thing was forshadow since s1 that was more the fangirl/fanboy who wanted him to be the same although the Red Eye arc defined the character.
The snake pit part was the only major thing that wants explained and a few bladers got shaft but unlike cho z some of the bladers that was introduced wasn't going to be that important. 

While cho z had way more bladers that was hype but quickly shaft after one battle like you mentioned look at fubuki, Xhan, Laban, Houi, Suoh, Kyle even characters like Free, Shu and Lui suffer that go to the background thing more than god/evolution. The only bladers that was actually a thing was aiga which isn't the problem since his the main character, phi aND hearts . Valt was just their had 1 or 2 good match and that's it . Theirs Ranjiro who wanted to surpass Rantaro which let's be honest it didn't happen we don't how or why kyle hK.

Here's the thing.
Aiga getting all the focus wasn't a thing until the Dead Gran arc, and even then, Ranjirou was there to back him up, Valt was getting help and advice to make a new Valkyire from Free helping out and asking Shu to help while battling Free, and Fubuki went to Shu to get help to deal with Fubuki. Plus Laban, Xhan and Suoh came back in the final arc to help out.

Plus Valt’s not the only one. Resonance is when the blader uses the power with the bey for them to use their special moves with their aura flaring through the body. Every character with an important bey has Resonance, it’s just Valt has the strongest normal resonance with his own bey because of his trust with his own bey, Heart’s Phantom Pains Resonance is from his excitement, Phi’s Resoance literally ties into his malice, and Aiga’s quest for strength can affect his resonance positively (his battles with Lui) or negatively (Free through Phi round 4)

Houi was the only one to get the shaft as he was completely written out and Kyle was brainwashed.

And Lui not being in the show means the writers chose not to use him. Given Lui's feats from only being in 9 episodes, him getting the shaft is completely different than just being underultiized.

so you have a problem of me having a different opinion. i just said aiga getting the focus isn't the bad thing since his the main character . the group of laban , xhan or even suoh  didn't do anything an the final arc the all got smack by aiga, Kyle has no story about how he get kerbeus , Ranjiro was their to back aiga and that's it nothing impactful only hearts and laban was actually good and use as very strong the others quickly got surpass   . lol I never said the important cho z bladers didn't resonance it's was pretty obvious the season showcase it and I point the lui , shu and free thing cause their presence wasn't necessary at all . you just point out all the fault of cho z . if you like it that's your opinion but trying to convinced by pointing all the fault ain't helping out lol it's the worst out of the 3 for me but that doesn't mean that I didn't enjoyed it.  you choose whatever season you like more.
(Apr. 18, 2019  1:17 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2019  11:21 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Oh yeah, I wish they brought that back. Seriously, I complain about characters that should've returned in future seasons but completely forgot most of them depends on whether or not they have beys for them too.

Here's the thing.

so you have a problem of me having a different opinion. i just said aiga getting the focus isn't the bad thing since his the main character . the group of laban , xhan or even suoh  didn't do anything an the final arc the all got smack by aiga, Kyle has no story about how he get kerbeus , Ranjiro was their to back aiga and that's it nothing impactful only hearts and laban was actually good and use as very strong the others quickly got surpass   . lol I never said the important cho z bladers didn't resonance it's was pretty obvious the season showcase it and I point the lui , shu and free thing cause their presence wasn't necessary at all . you just point out all the fault of cho z . if you like it that's your opinion but trying to convinced by pointing all the fault ain't helping out lol it's the worst out of the 3 for me but that doesn't mean that I didn't enjoyed it.  you choose whatever season you like more.
Bro, I never said I had a problem with you having a different opinion.

Laban, Xhan and Suoh did something of value. And what do you mean they didn't do anything, Suoh was the final boss of the first tournament and the rivalry with Fubuki in the Cruise, Xhan forced everyone to get serious in the Cruise battles, Suoh had the resonance issues and the conflict between him, Aiga, and Fubuki twice. So, no point

If Lui wasn't necessary, why have the Longnius Cup? People were already pissed with Ken not being in Cho Z, imagine if Lui wasn't in Super Z at all.
I didn't say the important cho z bladers didn't resonance, I'm pointin gour every major blader in the three seasons has resonance.

Their presence wasn't necesssary at all yet most of what happened wouldn't have happened without them so what kind of logic are you spouting. Explain who else in the show could help Aiga deal with having a dark resonance that wasn't a villain at the time, train Valt, and mentor Fubuki's repspect for Shu if none of the three were in the show then.

Xhan nearly beat Phi and beat Aiga and most of the people on the Battleship Cruise, the hell are you smoking about Laban and Hearts being the only good ones?

I'm not say you didn't like it, you said they didn't have a role in the story....when did they did. Please stop twisting my words into something i'm not saying.
You're free to like it or dislike, again, no one said you can't.

Half of the bladers in the whole show don't explain how he got his bey, for all we know, Kyle could've built it without even knowing Ken. Busijima and Lera have Scorpio beys in the Metal Saga, do they have a connection? NOPE.
(Apr. 18, 2019  3:04 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2019  1:17 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: so you have a problem of me having a different opinion. i just said aiga getting the focus isn't the bad thing since his the main character . the group of laban , xhan or even suoh  didn't do anything an the final arc the all got smack by aiga, Kyle has no story about how he get kerbeus , Ranjiro was their to back aiga and that's it nothing impactful only hearts and laban was actually good and use as very strong the others quickly got surpass   . lol I never said the important cho z bladers didn't resonance it's was pretty obvious the season showcase it and I point the lui , shu and free thing cause their presence wasn't necessary at all . you just point out all the fault of cho z . if you like it that's your opinion but trying to convinced by pointing all the fault ain't helping out lol it's the worst out of the 3 for me but that doesn't mean that I didn't enjoyed it.  you choose whatever season you like more.
Bro, I never said I had a problem with you having a different opinion.

Laban, Xhan and Suoh did something of value. And what do you mean they didn't do anything, Suoh was the final boss of the first tournament and the rivalry with Fubuki in the Cruise, Xhan forced everyone to get serious in the Cruise battles, Suoh had the resonance issues and the conflict between him, Aiga, and Fubuki twice. So, no point

If Lui wasn't necessary, why have the Longnius Cup? People were already pissed with Ken not being in Cho Z, imagine if Lui wasn't in Super Z at all.
I didn't say the important cho z bladers didn't resonance, I'm pointin gour every major blader in the three seasons has resonance.

Their presence wasn't necesssary at all yet most of what happened wouldn't  have happened without them so what kind of logic are you spouting. Explain who else in the show could help Aiga deal with having a dark resonance that wasn't a villain at the time, train Valt, and mentor Fubuki's repspect for Shu if none of the three were in the show then.

Xhan nearly beat Phi and beat Aiga and most of the people on the Battleship Cruise, the hell are you smoking about Laban and Hearts being the only good ones?

I'm not say you didn't like it, you said they didn't have a role in the story....when did they did. Please stop twisting my words into something i'm not saying.
You're free to like it or dislike, again, no one said you can't.

Half of the bladers in the whole show don't explain how he got his bey, for all we know, Kyle could've built it without even knowing Ken. Busijima and Lera have Scorpio beys in the Metal Saga, do they have a connection? NOPE.

Don't worry we cool . But about the bey part we can't compare mfb with burst though you cam find like 4 or 5 bladers with the same beys , burst doesn't work like that its an important character with one main bey theirs only twi characters who has the same main bey which are xhan and xhaka both for ti different xcalibur one which is the original and the other made to honor the original from the anime point of view. Theirs an example of how another Blader got a bey that use to belong to someone else. Ranjiro also had the back story to why he had the same bey as Rantaro which was also not directly an evolution of the bR.  As you can see we already have the bey changing hands backstory except for kyle,  to prove my point even more he said that he went to hell to get kerbeus indicating theirs a backstory but the never show it. Let's be honest xhan was never close to beat phi he wasn't even talking the cruiser ship seriouslyhe only was interested an aiga. He even give the match to Ranjiro that time just to piss off kyle plus seeing phi layer on proves that phi was never going to lose again xhan at all. It took a possessed aiga that destroyed wV to beat phi who apperently was cough of guard since he was toying with hearts later on. While aiga got one shot by hearts and let's not forget phi also destroyed aiga after. xhan was close to old aiga who wasn't without possession sense you seem to forgot that. By the way I made a mistake about the laban I meant to say kit lopez and hearts are the only blader that made a big impact aside from phi and aiga not counting the older bladers. The fought valt and had a close match with him now thats leaving in impact. And in case you want to use xhan and laban fough cho z Achilles it's not the same thing aiga was training.  He was more focused when he was fighting hearts and kit.
To get off topic for a second, Lera having Scorpio in MFB is completely different from Kyle getting a new Kerbeus. Lera got a recolour of Scorpio, so we can sorta accept that Scorpio beys are massed produced at that point. Kyle on the other hand got a completely new bey that had a recognisable motif, rather than... say, a recolour of Kaiser Kerbeus (yeah I know Dual Layers can't be used in Cho Z but you get what I'm saying), he got what's essentially a Kerbeus upgrade that was never seen before. It's inconsistent to Xcalibur and Ragnaruk as there is some connection to the owner, Kyle has none of those.

But like I said, this is getting off topic now, how did Episode 3 of Gachi become a thread to rant about the Burst anime flaws without the episode even airing yet for reference?
(Apr. 18, 2019  3:04 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Half of the bladers in the whole show don't explain how he got his bey, for all we know, Kyle could've built it without even knowing Ken. Busijima and Lera have Scorpio beys in the Metal Saga, do they have a connection? NOPE.

Annnnd I have to stop you there. @[God Dragruler] has never said that Kyle's origins of obtaining Kerbeus had to be connected to Ken, he just wanted to explore more on how Kyle got Kerbeus. It doesn't have to be long or complex, just give people an idea.

But let's say God Dragruler did want Kyle and Ken to have a connection... just make Kyle a former audience member of Ken's puppet show and looked up to him. It might sound silly but hey, they made an incredibly silly backstory with Xhan where Xhaka comes out of flipping nowhere and gives this stranger Xcalibur, just because... so pulling a connection isn't hard for Kyle.
Yea sorry I drag this for to long but yea like LOL-y Rancher said I'm not asking for kyle to be connect with Ken somehow I just think we need a mini backstory of why he has a kerbeus. Theirs alot of cho z episode that half of it wasn't interesting the could've easily slip in oh this is how he got the bey.  The had the time to showcase a bit on phi and hearts on how the got their bey it wasn't much but we knew their origin. Ok let's stop this discussion like Jinbee said were getting off topic since this half my fault I'm going to stop first and let's just say we enjoyed cho z our own ways. Again I apologize for this
Honestly, it shouldn't matter if there's an explanation of how they got those Beys as long as the new owners can use them to their full potential. The one thing that I think Fumiya can bring to the table is a more Spin-Steal concentrated approach to Fafnir, as we have seen from the part descriptions. Fumiya is also not limited to using a Nothing Break style attack as his finishing move because the Rise Driver is nothing like the previous Fafnirs' Drivers. I think it'll be entertaining to see how Fumiya uses the pure Stamina-Type aspects of Wizard Fafnir to win against other Beys. Also, something I can't wait to see is Drum's face when he realizes that Wizard Fafnir can win a battle even though Fumiya puts it right in the middle of the stadium, using the Zero-Spin gimmick that was hyped up in the original teaser.
The first thing that will happen when Drum and Fumiya battle will be Drum losing to the spin steal. Then he'll be all "OMG what sorcery is this?"
Beyblade Burst GT Episode 3 RAW:

https://openload.co/embed/HtOp4Occ000

Just enter this in your browser and you can view it.
(Apr. 19, 2019  8:52 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Beyblade Burst GT Episode 3 RAW:

Just enter this in your browser and you can view it.

where would i be able to download it
(Apr. 19, 2019  8:52 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Beyblade Burst GT Episode 3 RAW:

Just enter this in your browser and you can view it
Whenever I'm trying to play the video. Tons of ads are popping up. I tried 4 times to play video. It just isn't working