Beyblade Burst GT Episode #1 (April 5, 2019)

(Apr. 05, 2019  4:27 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 2am CST if you live in the Central part of the US such as Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, etc.

Thanks bro but since I have school tommorow I not going to stay late so how else am I going to watch it.
(Apr. 05, 2019  4:41 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2019  4:27 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 2am CST if you live in the Central part of the US such as Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, etc.

Thanks bro but since I have school tommorow I not going to stay late so how else am I going to watch it.

I will drop the video as always
I will, Adarsh. I'm the one that's going to take the ads out and upload it without reencoding. I'll have it up like 20 minutes after it's up on CoroCoro. I will be up.
(Apr. 05, 2019  5:15 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: I will, Adarsh. I'm the one that's going to take the ads out and upload it without reencoding. I'll have it up like 20 minutes after it's up on CoroCoro. I will be up.

That used to be my Task Before you LMAO.
And Know I am supposed to this when you are absent only (Which would be rare)
(Apr. 05, 2019  5:15 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: I will, Adarsh. I'm the one that's going to take the ads out and upload it without reencoding. I'll have it up like 20 minutes after it's up on CoroCoro. I will be up.

N Dranzer my man please dont upload ones with so many watermarks that the half of the screen is blocked by that, and PLEASE make the audio fine not one of those high pitched ones. TY.
There will be absolutely zero watermarks except the ones already on the video by CoroCoro, if any at all. As I said before, I will NOT be reencoding it, just using a tool to take the ads out without touching anything else. Audio will be as heard on the original video.
Ok kudos to you, do you have a yt channel? If so, link? (This message doesn't contribute anything so please don't take it seriously devs.)
This is my Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNaQ8jD...eE73ytA1zg

Now, back on topic.

4月5日16時配信の「ベイブレードガチ」第1話!
その配信の前に生配信をやっちゃうぞ!!

It says it's gonna air live first before it posts the video to Youtube.
There are some people saying Speak English LMAO
So I've just caught their stream and... no episode. They show some new stuff like Fafnirs Gatinko chip and Storm Pegasis (not the parts predictably), but no episode.

Am I missing something here? I thought they were gonna air the episode live first? Was this just a way to dupe their audience into watching the stream? They kept sounding like they'd exit their segment, about six times and it got so annoying afterwards.

EDIT: The episode isn't available for me.
(Apr. 05, 2019  8:07 AM)Jinbee Wrote: So I've just caught their stream and... no episode. They show some new stuff like Fafnirs Gatinko chip and Storm Pegasis (not the parts predictably), but no episode.

Am I missing something here? I thought they were gonna air the episode live first? Was this just a way to dupe their audience into watching the stream? They kept sounding like they'd exit their segment, about six times and it got so annoying afterwards.

I believe they meant that they were doing a live event before airing the episode.
(Apr. 05, 2019  8:09 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: 12 minutes only, sad

It is? That's a shame, oh well.

(Apr. 05, 2019  8:10 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2019  8:07 AM)Jinbee Wrote: So I've just caught their stream and... no episode. They show some new stuff like Fafnirs Gatinko chip and Storm Pegasis (not the parts predictably), but no episode.

I believe they meant that they were doing a live event before airing the episode.

That makes sense, but I wished they aired it in the stream. Maybe I'm asking for too much here.
Pretty MEH episode, this happens when you try expand 1 manga chapter in 4 parts.
origin of Ace Dragon Isn't shown
>12 minutes
Wew, I'm not surprised.

Looks like this will be a short season then..
Oof this season got cut by 50% of the episode running time. This season is gonna have a bad start

(Apr. 05, 2019  9:00 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: https://beybladersfreestreams.blogspot.c...l-raw.html

Not to be rude but this site is trying to give me a virus when I'm trying to watch the video
(Apr. 05, 2019  9:00 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Oof this season got cut by 50% of the episode running time. This season is gonna have a bad start

(Apr. 05, 2019  9:00 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: https://beybladersfreestreams.blogspot.c...l-raw.html

Not to be rude but this site is trying to give me a virus when I'm trying to watch the video

Ouch, That's because we are using Openload. It's just ads, not virus.

https://mega.nz/#F!9xVF2CQL!GssQpFlLkaglEKtR2BoQWA
try this maybe
(Apr. 05, 2019  9:07 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2019  9:00 AM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: Oof this season got cut by 50% of the episode running time. This season is gonna have a bad start

Ouch, That's because we are using Openload. It's just ads, not virus.

https://mega.nz/#F!9xVF2CQL!GssQpFlLkaglEKtR2BoQWA
try this maybe
Thank you so much
(Apr. 05, 2019  8:58 AM)Xeogran Wrote: >12 minutes
Wew, I'm not surprised.

Episodes being 12 minutes doesn't always equal less than 51 episodes. However, it'll definitely be a short season in the english dub if Sunrights does a B-daman Crossfire by combining two 12 minute episodes into half-hour episodes.
(Apr. 05, 2019  9:10 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2019  8:58 AM)Xeogran Wrote: >12 minutes
Wew, I'm not surprised.

Episodes being 12 minutes doesn't always equal less than 51 episodes. However, it'll definitely be a short season in the english dub if Sunrights does a B-daman Crossfire by combining two 12 minute episodes into half-hour episodes.

That's probably what he meant.
Oh boy, it's time to review this episode. By the way thanks to @[DranzerX13] for providing the episode for us.

I agree with Jinbee but after a few episodes we will get used to it but it's disappointing that this feels more rushed than choz and choz was rushed we can tell but this is worse. I feel like they didn't have much time to make this season hence its only being 12 minutes and it is rushed but who knows