Beyblade Burst GT Episode #1 (April 5, 2019)

I hate every thing about the new series
Drum,12 min,amane,whole 1st episode,
Most of all theme song!
By far the worst burst theme song.
All others are so much better

Drum koryu is the worst main character ,I hate him already.i dunno why but I hate his face his behaviour,his clothes ,and the stupid red face he makes

I guess they want to end burst on a bad note.....very sad
(Apr. 05, 2019  10:07 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: I hate every thing about the new series
Most of all theme song!

Drum koryu is the worst main character ,I hate him already.i dunno why but I hate his face his behaviour,his clothes ,and the stupid red face he makes

It's only the first episode lol. We've still got more coming up before we can even judge the series.
I have to admit, this is insanly disappointing. The first episode of Cho-Z was much better.
(Apr. 05, 2019  10:07 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: I hate every thing about the new series
Most of all theme song!

Okay Drum Koryu is not a bad main character. I think Drum is going to be like Valt Aoi Smile
But who knows? Maybe Drum could be Valt's Sucessor
(Apr. 05, 2019  10:41 AM)g2_ Wrote: I have to admit, this is insanly disappointing. The first episode of Cho-Z was much better.

exactly what i had in mind
(Apr. 05, 2019  10:51 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2019  10:41 AM)g2_ Wrote: I have to admit, this is insanly disappointing. The first episode of Cho-Z was much better.

exactly what i had in mind

Sad, but it's not over yet
IMO the episode was a very great start I’m liking Drum and Dragon especially avatar animation. 12 minutes is short but I still look forward to the series.?
I loved the opening to be honest, it’s definitly not better than the Cho z and god op in my opinion. I don’t mind the 12 min either, the English dub could just combine the first 2 episodes, honestly for a good start
Hm, I didn't really like how there's barely introduction on the new characters and they just shoved with introducing their Beys, but that's to be expected for a 12min length. I won't be surprised if there's more Bey advertisement than actual plot at this point.

Delta seems to be the "rival" of this season I assume, and interesting that the intro implied he and Drum are already friends?
I'll probably keep my eye on Amane the most because he's voiced by Atsushi Abe lol Though I am looking forward to how they'll portray the Gachinko (well, officially Gatinko) system
I loved everything about episode 1 except for the fact of how abrupt everything is to try and fit the shortened time, but even thensome, to end even more abruptly than everything else. All of the character establishment and dialogue was done really well imo and I really enjoyed all of the new characters personalities. I'm absolutely enamored with Drum, Amane and Takane, they're definitely going to be my faves in this season I can tell already, but man, the shortened runtime is not doing this show any justice at all. It may only be the first ep, but it's definitely going to be GT's biggest struggle moving forward. No matter how much they work around with their pacing the format of Burst episodes just cannot fit like this and feel satisfactory. I would rather wait 2 weeks for a complete episode than 12 minutes each week. I hope something changes, but I know it likely wont until next season. It's a shame, because I feel like GT is starting off as a successor a lot stronger than ChoZ otherwise.
The screwed the series up by reducing the time please revert to 24 minutes.
This first episode, although it was very short, it's really nice to watch. It's colorful, easy to understand, even for me who don't speak Japanese. I loved the characters, Drum is so adorable acting like that when he's nervous about something, I love him. Haha

The 12-minute thingy isn't that bad tbh, a lot of episodes from the previous seasons felt like they were two 12 minute episodes together, just to fit the TV time slot. So, I'm ok with this length. I know everything seemed to be more rushed than the other introduction episodes, but it is what it is, and I still love it! The thing now, tho, is that we should give them a lot of views, in order to show them that this anime is being watched. Smile

I can't wait for the next bit. I really love this first episode! It fits my work schedule, I can watch it on my break time, while I have some coffee!
(Apr. 05, 2019  12:46 PM)BeyGa Wrote: This first episode, although it was very short, it's really nice to watch. It's colorful, easy to understand, even for me who don't speak Japanese. I loved the characters, Drum is so adorable acting like that when he's nervous about something, I love him. Haha

The 12-minute thingy isn't that bad tbh, a lot of episodes from the previous seasons felt like they were two 12 minute episodes together, just to fit the TV time slot. So, I'm ok with this length. I know everything seemed to be more rushed than the other introduction episodes, but it is what it is, and I still love it! The thing now, tho, is that we should give them a lot of views, in order to show them that this anime is being watched. Smile

I can't wait for the next bit. I really love this first episode! It fits my work schedule, I can watch it on my break time, while I have some coffee!

Yes, you could cut ⅓ of the whole chouzetsu series and not much would change. I really don't mind shorter episodes. The opening isn't as good as Muteki Blader (nothing is) but it's still very good so.. anyone got it for download lol?
(Apr. 05, 2019  12:46 PM)BeyGa Wrote: The thing now, tho, is that we should give them a lot of views, in order to show them that this anime is being watched. Smile

I'd love to but I can't actually watch the episodes on their YT channel and normally have to rely on others uploading it elsewhere, where the views unfortunately won't go towards it. Hopefully anyone else who can watch their Burst episode uploads on their original channel will continue to support it though.
(Apr. 05, 2019  12:53 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2019  12:46 PM)BeyGa Wrote: The thing now, tho, is that we should give them a lot of views, in order to show them that this anime is being watched. Smile

I'd love to but I can't actually watch the episodes on their YT channel and normally have to rely on others uploading it elsewhere, where the views unfortunately won't go towards it. Hopefully anyone else who can watch their Burst episode uploads on their original channel will continue to support it though.

I just use PrtonVPN to watch. Smile
(Apr. 05, 2019  12:53 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

I believe an upload of the episodes will come in a few days on one of the channels that will remain region free if I'm not mistaken.
Just finished with the first episode... oh boy.. where do i start?

(Apr. 05, 2019  1:40 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Just finished with the first episode... oh boy.. where do i start?

Is That pedophile looking guy your talking about Drums Uncle?
(Apr. 05, 2019  1:52 PM)Requim Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2019  1:40 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Just finished with the first episode... oh boy.. where do i start?

Is That pedophile looking guy your talking about Drums Uncle?

Oh that's his uncle?
The prologue actually takes place later in the timeline. After the Opening theme is where the episode actually begins plot wise. So, when Drum battles Valt in the prologue, that hasn't happened yet after the opening.
So I know im a positive person but. After watching that episode I would like to unsee it.
(Apr. 05, 2019  2:53 PM)KnightPro Wrote: So I know im a positive person but.  After watching that episode I would like to unsee it.

What seems to be the issue for you? I'm just curious.
(Apr. 05, 2019  2:55 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2019  2:53 PM)KnightPro Wrote: So I know im a positive person but.  After watching that episode I would like to unsee it.

What seems to be the issue for you? I'm just curious.

It's just so weird. I don't know how they can fit everything into a 12 minute episode it makes it feel rushed and it makes me feel unsettled. Its just like everything is going by wayy too fast
(Apr. 05, 2019  3:04 PM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2019  2:55 PM)Jinbee Wrote: What seems to be the issue for you? I'm just curious.

It's just so weird. I don't know how they can fit everything into a 12 minute episode it makes it feel rushed and it makes me feel unsettled. Its just like everything is going by wayy too fast

That's fair, it seems to be how I and a lot of other people seem to find it so far. To be fair to the episode not a lot was going on during those 12 minutes, although I'd argue that makes things worse. However, this is only the first episode, so I'm willing to accept that this could be a fluke, we've still got more to go, hopefully it'll make things more interesting then.
This show feels more like a weekly recap than a story of drum and valt. Quality still looks really good though, and all season starts are kinda uneventful.

Weird choice not dedicating an episode to establish Ace Dragon though.