Beyblade Burst GT Episode #1 (April 5, 2019)

@[~Mana~] I really don't mind a dumb fun type intro, after all the first Burst season had something similar and I really liked it there. My main issue is just that it really isn't that catchy (which may change through repeated listening), and while it was inevitable this intro is only 45 seconds long and it feels a bit emptier to me, similar issue I had with the Power Rangers Beast Morphers intro. It's not bad, it's just not doing it for me right now.
Here's the list I like and DONT like about this series.

1. I like how the theme is back to peaceful again, like how it was in season 1.
2. The opening, and animations are nice to me at least. If Chouzetsu were to have the same music, but with these animations from Gachi it would have been the PERFECT opening.
3. The outro, I like it. It mostly focused on Drum. It reminds me a lot of Season 1 outro. Besides if you remove Shu and Spriggan.
4. Drum, I really like him as a main. I don't know why, his character grew on me and he's like a mix of Aiga who dominates other people by his "scary" face. Also, a bit of Valt as well with the nervousness, and stagefright.
5. NEW CHARACTERS, yes get rid of Free, Shu, Lui. Those 3 already have enough screen time it's time to move on with new characters. Now don't hate on them if they are the successors of these owners.
6. Streaming on Youtube, at least you don't have to torrent files, or just watch it on illegal streaming sites such as kissanime etc. This season saved a lot of time for that.
7. Drum isn't over powered. Sure the battle between Amane Kusaba and Drum Koryu could justify he could have been OP with that resonance with his bey. To me, Amane might redeem with a rematch and win. So Drum has a lot to learn in my opinion. Unlike Aiga, who was way too overpowered in the beginning. What's the point of main if they don't have a lot of development? If I were to be a creator I would make a plot like Kenta as a main in metal saga. But anyways, let's move on.
8. GT isn't a whole like 0G. Some haters say 0G was so trash. I'm in the middle between that, I didn't like it that much, nor I hated it. The plot needed some development is all I can suggest on that. Gatinko System is a lot like Synchronizing from 0G is something I've noticed...sure between the time skips, the main from both universes were inspired and wanted to battle their inspiration. I'm really hoping that GT will not end up having the same fate as 0G.

Now we all know since there are positives the series will bump into some negatives.

1. The episode length, sure you will be asking it's only 12 instead of 24. It did affected the introduction of how Drum made Ace Dragon before he was moving to Japan. It may also affect screen time of some other characters. It may also remove some dope battles, remove some irrelvant scenes/bunch of talking scenes. Which may impact the development range of Drum as a main.
2. The number of episodes. I really hope it's not like 20 or 25 episodes of how 0G had. I really hope it's like 50-51. That would be nice, since the episode length is already shortened.
3. Fanboys/girls of popular characters such as Lui, Shu, Free. I do hope they return as a minor appearance I doubt it. Shu's voice actor made an "goodbye" tweet. Lui had no news after the battle of ep 15 in chouzetsu. Free probably taught Fumia and is never returning back. Another reason why I think this way is the episode length. Do you really think they will spend like 2-5 minutes of episode on a minor appearance? Having a minor battle? Yeah I doubt. It might bring some hate toward this series, I don't mind if these characters don't appear.
GT will have 52 half episodes = 26 full episodes for VOD, international distribution like they did with part of 4D and all of Zero G.

Zero G had 38 half episodes = 19 full episodes of those + 7 extra full episodes that never made it to Japanese TV.
(Apr. 06, 2019  8:59 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: GT will have 52 half episodes = 26 full episodes for VOD, international distribution like they did with part of 4D and all of Zero G.

Zero G had 38 half episodes = 19 full episodes of those + 7 extra full episodes that never made it to Japanese TV.
How do you know that
Beyblade has always been 51-52 episodes per season.

Bakuten Shoot Beyblade S1 (1-51) 23 minutes
Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2002 (1-51) 23 minutes
Bakuten Shoot Beyblade G Revolution (1-52) 23 minutes
Metal Fight Beyblade S1 (1-51) 24 mins
Metal Fight Beyblade Baku (52-102) 24 mins
Metal Fight Beyblade 4D Part 1 (103-128) 24 mins
Metal Fight Beyblade 4D Part 2 (129-141) 12 minutes Japanese TV
Metal Fight Beyblade 4D on Japanese DVDs/Streaming/International releases (27-39) 23 mins
Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G Part 1 (1-38) 12 minutes Japanese TV
Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G Part 2(39-45) 23 minutes Japanese DVD only/International releases
Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G (1-26) 23 minutes DVDs, international releases
Beyblade Burst S1 (1-51) 24 minutes
Beyblade Burst God (52-102) 24 minutes
Beyblade Burst Cho-Z (103-153) 24 minutes
Beyblade Burst GT (1-ongoing) 12 minutes
(Apr. 06, 2019  7:39 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: Now I have a new idea for a thread, and if I build the thread myself, it’ll get shut down immediately.
What? I can’t think of a single reason for this, threads only get closed if they are irrelevant or spam.
why did valts bey become golden in ep 1 of gt
It theorized it’s just a visual effect that drum and delta had because they realized the infinite potential of the beyblading world.
(Apr. 07, 2019  1:37 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: It theorized it’s just a visual effect that drum and delta had because they realized the infinite potential of the beyblading world.

Either that or their imagination is too out of the world that they can see their idol's Bey being a gold SV
(Apr. 07, 2019  1:37 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: It theorized it’s just a visual effect that drum and delta had because they realized the infinite potential of the beyblading world.
It is just the aura of the bey.
GT is a big disappointment
1)The opening is bad
2)Episodes are airing on YouTube
3)Episodes are very short
It seems as if they don't have enough budget or are not investing in the anime
  • The two statues are Lui refrence i guess LOL

(Apr. 06, 2019  8:59 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: GT will have 52 half episodes = 26 full episodes for VOD, international distribution like they did with part of 4D and all of Zero G.

Do u mean like B- Daman Crossfire
That's one of the reasons why Metal Fight Beyblade 4D's second half was spit into 12 minute episodes was so it could share a timeslot with B-Daman.
(Apr. 07, 2019  6:40 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: GT is a big disappointment
1)The opening is bad

Corocoro's Youtube channel has always premeir aired the episodes since the first season of Burst back in 2016, only for one day though.
The creators decided to split the episodes into half this time around. I will be combing them into 23 minute episodes every 2-3 weeks.
The red and blue statues looks like daichi from Plastic gen and Lui from burst
(Apr. 07, 2019  6:40 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: GT is a big disappointment
1)The opening is bad

i hated the opening very badly,but now i feel its ok
Okay, saw the first ep and I love that intro! Played it like five times before getting to the rest of the episode.

As for the episode itself it was very enjoyable. It along with the opening reminds me of of the first season of Burst with it's light-hearted feel. Drum and the new guys shown thus far are also a huge treat. Pacing despite the time cut was also right on the money. Hope they keep it up there.
(Apr. 07, 2019  7:29 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Episode 1 subbed is out and ready to stream:
https://beybladersfreestreams.blogspot.c...f.html?m=1

That is 18+ dating bait. Reported.
For those who are wondering why the Episodes are 13min now, it's because they are Youtube-only,wich means less money to do the episodes,so they made the Episodes shorter to maintain quality.

Now,about the episode:
-I love Drum
-I love the OP
-nobody'going to talk about Female Zac in the opening? haha
-I love Amane and his Little brother
-The only thing I disliked Was that Drum appeared with AD out of nowhere, but I can live with that
-Burst got back to the light-hearted,fun aspect I loved in Season1,don't Get me wrong,I loved Cho-Z,but nothing can top S1's adorability for me

And seriously, what do you people prefer? 23-minute episodes,with most of the episode being totally Filler,or a 12-minutes,more direct-to-point series?

EDIT: I totally hate my automatic corrector,specially when I try to write in another language aside from portuguese...So If there's some weird words in the sentences,it's the Keyboard's fault.
It was just okay, but I keep seeing Dragon as Dragoon.
(Apr. 09, 2019  8:58 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2019  7:29 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Episode 1 subbed is out and ready to stream:
https://beybladersfreestreams.blogspot.c...f.html?m=1

That is 18+ dating bait. Reported.

Are you blind or is this a joke