Beyblade Burst GT Episode #1 (April 5, 2019)

(Apr. 01, 2019  3:00 PM)Sabaku no Gaara Wrote: Could I have a translation of Drum's description please? I would like to know what's written ^^

I can't wait to see the first episode, I'm very excited!! It will be nice to see and to know Drum, I already love him a lot >//////<

I'll take a stab at it:

"A super-spontaneous chronic airhead with a cheerful personality.  His kind personality and sense of justice are his strength, but he tenses up when he is afraid. He learned blading from his senpai, Valt Aoi, during his time as a member of BC Sol.  Yearning after the shining golden light of Valt’s Valkyrie, he embarks on a training journey in hopes that his own trusted bey, Dragon, might shine as well."

*edit: Accidentally left out that "sense of justice" kanji. Sorry guys, my toddler was yelling at me while I was rendering this into English.
(Apr. 01, 2019  6:59 PM)Cat Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2019  3:00 PM)Sabaku no Gaara Wrote: Could I have a translation of Drum's description please? I would like to know what's written ^^

I can't wait to see the first episode, I'm very excited!! It will be nice to see and to know Drum, I already love him a lot >//////<

I'll take a stab at it:

"A super-spontaneous chronic airhead with a cheerful personality.  His kind personality is his strength, but he tenses up when he is afraid. He learned blading from his senpai, Valt Aoi, during his time as a member of BC Sol.  Yearning after the shining golden light of Valt’s Valkyrie, he embarks on a training journey in hopes that his own trusted bey, Dragon, might shine as well."

I pray that he is somewhat better than Aiga. So far, I like the tidbits that the page provided!! Gonna keep an eye on him for now
Drum's Bio translated by Siliva

Has a silly, airheaded personality. He's kind with a strong sense of right and wrong. When nervous, he makes scary-looking faces. He learned how to Beyblade from Valt when he was a part of BC Sol. Inspired by the shining splendor of Valt's Valkyrie, he sets out on a journey to give his partner, Dragon, a similar kind of shine.
(Apr. 01, 2019  6:59 PM)Cat Wrote:

I'll take a stab at it:

"A super-spontaneous chronic airhead with a cheerful personality.  His kind personality is his strength, but he tenses up when he is afraid. He learned blading from his senpai, Valt Aoi, during his time as a member of BC Sol.  Yearning after the shining golden light of Valt’s Valkyrie, he embarks on a training journey in hopes that his own trusted bey, Dragon, might shine as well."

(Apr. 01, 2019  6:59 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Drum's Bio translated by Siliva

Has a silly, airheaded personality. He's kind with a strong sense of right and wrong. When nervous, he makes scary-looking faces. He learned how to Beyblade from Valt when he was a part of BC Sol. Inspired by the shining splendor of Valt's Valkyrie, he sets out on a journey to give his partner, Dragon, a similar kind of shine.

Thank you so much Cat, DranzerX13 and Siliva >///<
(Apr. 01, 2019  7:19 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Drum's Bio translated by Siliva

So basically every Burst main protagonist ever?

But to be fair they do say he's able to learn right from wrong and probably not quite as crazy as Aiga. Although Valt was an innocent kid too.
(Apr. 01, 2019  7:32 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2019  7:19 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Drum's Bio translated by Siliva

So basically every Burst main protagonist ever?

But to be fair they do say he's able to learn right from wrong and probably not quite as crazy as Aiga. Although Valt was an innocent kid too.

Hopefully we’ll get more out of Drum soon enough. Imma wait until the episode comes out, then I can get a good look at him
(Apr. 01, 2019  10:20 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2019  5:04 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 01) It's Gachi, Ace Dragon!
ガチだぜエースドラゴン!
Gachi da ze Ēsu Doragon!
April 5, 2019

Source: https://www.beyblade.jp/story/1/

One year has passed since the Title Match between Aiga Akaba and Valt Aoi. Valt completes Slash Valkyrie, a Gachi Bey brought to the next level. Valt's BC Sol understudies, Drum Koryu and Delta Akane, see the golden shining splendor of Slash Valkyrie in action. Having witnessed the infinite potential of Beys, Drum aims to create a shining Bey of his own by traveling to Japan alongside his partner, Ace Dragon. Now, another talented youth is set to cause a stir in the world of Beyblade!

Credit goes to Siliva for the episode summary translation.

That's identical to the first episode of Cho-Z.

Key differences
1. Drum already has a history with beyblade and is more or less doing what Kit did and finally making a unique beyblade of his own. 
2. Drum is an understudy. Meaning that he's being training by either Valt himself or other top dog bladers of BC Sol
3. Aiga already lived in Japan while Drum is moving to Japan.
(Apr. 01, 2019  9:39 PM)Thunder Blur Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2019  10:20 AM)g2_ Wrote: That's identical to the first episode of Cho-Z.

Key differences
1. Drum already has a history with beyblade and is more or less doing what Kit did and finally making a unique beyblade of his own. 
2. Drum is an understudy. Meaning that he's being training by either Valt himself or other top dog bladers of BC Sol
That's a pretty minor difference.
(Apr. 01, 2019  10:07 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2019  9:39 PM)Thunder Blur Wrote: Key differences
That's a pretty minor difference.

Major difference. It'll show once the character is properly introduced.  These are big changes.
(Apr. 01, 2019  10:30 PM)Thunder Blur Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2019  10:07 PM)g2_ Wrote: That's a pretty minor difference.

Major difference. It'll show once the character is properly introduced.  These are big changes.

You could be right.
The thing that strikes me about Drum is that much like Aiga, he's taking a different approach on the subject of being a Beyblade Main Character. With Aiga, he was very brash and only cared about winning in the beginning, unlike Valt, who was basically a cookie-cutter Beyblade MC. Drum however seems to be more pro-friendship, pro-"battling is fun" like Valt was, but unlike Valt, he's a lot shyer, which makes it harder for him to make friends despite his amiable nature. So Drum and Aiga are both sorta-derivatives of Valt, but their energies go in opposite directions, I guess? I really like Drum from what we've seen of him in the Manga so far though, so I'm looking forward to see what the anime does with him.

tl;dr,
(Apr. 01, 2019  10:44 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: The thing that strikes me about Drum is that much like Aiga, he's taking a different approach on the subject of being a Beyblade Main Character. With Aiga, he was very brash and only cared about winning in the beginning, unlike Valt, who was basically a cookie-cutter Beyblade MC. Drum however seems to be more pro-friendship, pro-"battling is fun" like Valt was, but unlike Valt, he's a lot shyer, which makes it harder for him to make friends despite his amiable nature. So Drum and Aiga are both sorta-derivatives of Valt, but their energies go in opposite directions, I guess? I really like Drum from what we've seen of him in the Manga so far though, so I'm looking forward to see what the anime does with him.

tl;dr,

Don't you mean creature?
(Apr. 01, 2019  10:50 PM)g2_ Wrote: Don't you mean creature?

It's supposed to be a reference to thisi know the standard for memes on this site has gotten very low, but come on now :p
(Apr. 01, 2019  11:00 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2019  10:50 PM)g2_ Wrote: Don't you mean creature?

It's supposed to be a reference to thisi know the standard for memes on this site has gotten very low, but come on now :p

Understood.
If Drum is moving Japan can we just see Fubuki and Suoh there? Like please? Maybe even Toko?
(Apr. 02, 2019  12:14 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: If Drum is moving Japan can we just see Fubuki and Suoh there? Like please? Maybe even Toko?

I hope he meets a majority of a half of the original characters. Perhaps even a cameo or a one second glimpse of them; maybe just to see how theyre doing at the moment
Reading the first sentence I was sort of excited because I thought it was going to take part in Spain. It would’ve been much cooler to see Drum and his friends at BC Sol rather than Beigoma Academy.
I'm kinda late after the little conversation with DranzerX13 but I just checked on TakaraTomy's channel (not CC) and their vids are region locked as well...

CoroCoro's were anyway Unhappy
That's weird. Some of Takara Tomy's videos aren't region locked. Shinkalion is region-free.
Wait, One Year later? But Valt isnt in the senior league?
Here is a free and legal way to watch Beyblade Burst GT for free with a fully free VPN. Here is a tutorial video I made:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTAbW82O...e=youtu.be

Better than Zankye's video that he made last week. He had no clue about this one...
(Apr. 01, 2019  1:36 PM)Kry Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2019  1:34 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Airs on CoroCoro Channel (region-locked) Fridays at 4:00pm JST and Saturdays at 5:00am JSTJon TakaraTomy Channel (region-free)

That is good to know~ thankyou

Seems like a good time to have a VPN to watch.
(Apr. 02, 2019  6:22 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: That's weird. Some of Takara Tomy's videos aren't region locked. Shinkalion is region-free.

I'm pretty sure they did that because Hasbro wants them to so that the non South-East Asian bladers could watch the English/International anime that will be broadcasted for THEM.

IDK but this is my best guess...
SoftEther + VPN Gate is a great free VPN to use. It is free and always will remain free. It is 100% freeware. At first in the video I mentioned Mac OS isn't supported, but then I realized there is another website that has the Mac one as well, lol.