Beyblade Burst GT Episode #1 (April 5, 2019)

will it not air on kickassanime either?
Kissanime is an illegal streaming site.

Youtube's CoroCoro Channel and Takara Tomy Channel (Official, legal stream - need VPN if you are outside Japan)
KissAnime, 9anime, Gogoanime, etc (unauthorized illegal streaming site for subs only)
KickAss Anime (unauthorized illegal streaming site for raws, subs, and dubs)
The day is coming, and I really wish this new series were more the first season. You know, more light-hearted and chill, still with all the technicalities the Beyblade game (as a sport it is in the anime universe). I'd like to see more of that. But who knows. For now, all I can say is what I've seen on Leo Burst's video, and I absolutely love Drum as a character he is! He's really adorable and that makes me even more excited to watch the new episodes!
The growing problem with burst is that they are unable to create very different characters . This is true for the protagonists too .
(Apr. 03, 2019  5:50 PM)Fusion core Wrote: The growing problem with burst is that they are unable to create very different characters . This is true for the protagonists too .

Valt and Agia were different because Valt wanted to be the best while, Agia wasn't into beyblading until he met Valt and just wanted to beat him
This ep seems like a lot from Ep 1 from Chouzetsu besides the idea the development range between Aiga and Drum
Haha you guys are so overcritical. Why not have some fun with the new characters? Maybe it's less stressful and more fun. Grin
(Apr. 03, 2019  6:07 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Haha you guys are so overcritical. Why not have some fun with the new characters? Maybe it's less stressful and more fun. Grin

Excuse me ? I don't know if you were talking to me but I consider you reply to every single person in this community. Please treat everyone with courtesy. 

As for your idea, yes I agree we need new characters. I hate how Drum looks a lot like Valt and Aiga with those same marks in the face like the other mains. At least change the facial structure yk...
I wasn't being rude at all, man. I'm sorry if you misinterpreted my post. That's fine. I was just saying that all I read on the threads recently is a lot of people complaining about every single aspect of the new show, without even having watched it, or knowing the characters. I think we could enjoy more, have more fun sometimes instead of keeping all this negativity. If there were like three people actually saying good things about the series it was a lot. That was what I was referring to. Not trying to be rude or anything like that. :)

As for the characters, I really don't mind if the new characters resemble Valt or not. As long as they're new, at least for me, they give that fresh feeling. All new rivals, all new Beys and all new challenges. I'm just happy we still have Beyblade around and we'll watch a whole new season for the show. That's enough for me to enjoy more and complain less. :)

Sometimes I feel that people in general usually forget to have fun. I feel like all we drop on the forums, sites, tweets, or whatever the means of communication we use, is all about what we dislike, never talking about what we like. This kind of thing always was a huge downer for me. That's why I don't post much, since being a bit positive can be something apparently bad. Then, I'm sorry if my message seemed rude to you or to anybody else here. Looks like I'm going into another hiatus, only reading all the negatives and dislikes, never posting again. Have a good day. :)

Oh, and I'm so sorry for being off topic for a moment.
My personal view on this is that you're allowed to have an initial thought on it, positive or negative, but also not to write off the episode completely until it's watched unless it is that obvious or predictable. I've always been honest when reviewing the show, I don't put some fake plastic positively or negativity just for the sake of it, if I like something, then I'll say it, if I don't like something, then I'll say it. I don't subscribe to the idea that people who dislikes an aspect of something should keep their mouth shut about it for whatever arbitrary reason, everyone has every right to express their honest opinion on something. You shouldn't really force someone to like or dislike something, it just doesn't work, liking and disliking something really isn't a choice. You could say that you enjoyed this or hated that, but unless it's how you actually feel about it, it won't be true, and there's no controlling it. Let's say that someone said that... Episode 50 of Chouzetsu is terrible and people should think the same, I myself enjoy that episode a lot, but I don't choose to enjoy the episode, I just do. There's definitely reasons behind why I enjoy it as well.

From most of the complaints I've seen on Gachi, it's mainly the character designs, which is okay to criticise because we're actually seeing it. It's not like criticizing an episode that we haven't seen yet like this one, because we haven't seen the episode yet. The summary allows us to have initial thoughts but I don't write the episode off completely based on the summary, I'll give my true thoughts when more information comes and when I watch it.

So now I'll give my own initial thoughts on this episode based on the summary. I think the episode plot itself doesn't sound all that new, but I am interested to see what Drum is like based on what the description tells us, he's a shy and kind hearted kid and it has one new take on a protagonist. I did clumsily initially assume he would just be another Aiga, but that's mainly due to the information we were given, and just because he looked like Aiga with his face, I think there was also his brief appearance in the manga too. Now that we're given more info on him, we can give our initial thoughts based on that.
Just to make it clearer, I'm not trying to force anything. I'm just impressed that there are way more complaints than "hype" for this. And I do appreciate your comments on that regard. Thank you. Smile

About the character, Drum, I love how he becomes scarier when he's nervous. Haha
I'm liking him, as much as I liked Aiga for being all aggressive, which resembled Daichi in the beginning. Grin

I can't wait for Friday! Pinching_eyes
(Apr. 03, 2019  6:44 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Sometimes I feel that people in general usually forget to have fun. I feel like all we drop on the forums, sites, tweets, or whatever the means of communication we use, is all about what we dislike, never talking about what we like. This kind of thing always was a huge downer for me. That's why I don't post much, since being a bit positive can be something apparently bad. Then, I'm sorry if my message seemed rude to you or to anybody else here. Looks like I'm going into another hiatus, only reading all the negatives and dislikes, never posting again. Have a good day. :)

Oh, and I'm so sorry for being off topic for a moment.

Hey BeyGa, it's great that you and a lot of other people enjoy all the Burst anime and that you're able to look past a lot of aspects in order to maintain that enjoyment too. Hell, I'm still looking forward to what GT has to offer despite my somewhat mixed response to Super-Z.

However, giving criticism to Burst doesn't mean they've forgotten to have fun, they're generally people who enjoy one thing for different reasons. From what I can tell, they aren't haters of the show, they're (mostly) fans who look at Burst at a different perspective and enjoy it for other reasons. Like you enjoy Burst because you like the fun and upbeat tone of the series with unique aspects whilst others may like it for it's story arcs and if they aren't getting it, they'll express it.

I've also never seen anyone say that being positive about the series is "bad", it's usually the other way around. If they're critiquing it, it just means they have a more critical eye but it's mostly opinion based and doesn't and shouldn't stop you from enjoying Burst. Burst isn't going to die just because of criticism.

We should also avoid telling people they need to enjoy something if they truly don't, as Jinbee said as that will put people off wanting to watch Burst.

Anyways, continue to enjoy Burst because there's a lot more coming our way :D

EDIT: Nvm, the last point has already been addressed.
After the reading the first 2 chapters of the manga, I have to say that I'm enjoying Beyblade Burst GT so far. I'm hyped for the anime, especially hyped enough that I will be using a paid translator for GT. Same translator since Super Z episode 34. I'm very happy with Cid's work, and will continue to have him on our team.
(Apr. 03, 2019  8:09 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: After the reading the first 2 chapters of the manga, I have to say that I'm enjoying Beyblade Burst GT so far. I'm hyped for the anime, especially hyped enough that I will be using a paid translator for GT. Same translator since Super Z episode 34. I'm very happy with Cid's work, and will continue to have him on our team.

Does this mean DranzerX13 we will get subs faster than ever? Will it be as slow as before?
If Cid keeps getting paid, we will get subs same week always.
That's sick! I think i'll wait till the subs then cuz that won't take too long anyway! Is there any site where I can find the SUBBED version except for the thread, cuz it seems to take forever for me to download them...
Kinda off topic, but I'm kinda upset that his name is Drum and not Dram. Dram seems like a more interesting name imo and suits him a lot more.
Tommorow's the big day. Bth DranzerX13 what time will it come on the Corocoro youtube channel?
5 more hours everyone... 5 more hours till Beyblade Burst GT episode 1 is up on Youtube.

4:00pm JST (Japan, some Asian territories)
12:00am (PST, North America, Canada)
3:00am (EST, North America, Canada)

I will post the raw 30 minutes after that for those to watch and download.
(Apr. 05, 2019  3:03 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 5 more hours everyone... 5 more hours till Beyblade Burst GT episode 1 is up on Youtube.

Make sure you put the link or download it on google drive please. If you live in Tennessee how much longer until the episode.
(Apr. 05, 2019  3:08 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2019  3:03 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 5 more hours everyone... 5 more hours till Beyblade Burst GT episode 1 is up on Youtube.

Make sure you put the link or download it on google drive please. If you live in Tennessee how much longer until the episode.

It’s the same length for everyone. The time that it airs is the same time, just different in different time zones.
2am CST if you live in the Central part of the US such as Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, etc.