Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News

Please Post thoughts S6 here. I will update/edit once more info comes in, but for now, we're in the dark. This is more of a discussion thread, but news is more than welcome and highly encouraged.

A new Valkyrie is confirmed.
new protagonist named Bell
new bey with a black and red color scheme
possibly the villan (still protagonist, just a villan)
the bey and season are devil themed
this season might be more fantasy like, possibly like mfb
-This season will have a new stadium with 2 pockets
-bell's bey is 3 bladed like glide+brave(without rubber)
-possibly new launcher
-disc are returning
-bell's be is possibly an attack type
New season confirmed to be Dynamite Battle.
New Beys: Cyclone Ragnaruk(owned by rantaro and ranjiro's brother), Dynamite Belial.
Rb's now have six beys.
Launcher now has 3+ parts.
New system, not sparking.
Lui, Shu, Free, and Valt are confirmed to be returning.

NO LEAKS
This may happen due to the B-180 release,but not sure yet.
It is not confirmed but it has a lot of chance
if it was a completely new series they would restart counting the boosters like 00 or 01 not continue from a series that ended so a new season might have a lot of chance to happen
I’m telling you, they’re making beyWheelz burst.
(Nov. 11, 2020  11:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I’m telling you, they’re making beyWheelz burst.

BOI
IV BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE 2017 that is why in the last 2 seasons we had a beywheelz reference (one with bahamut and one with spriggan)
I'm pretty sure than for the new serie we will get on the next Starter and Booster with an High Driver'.
(Nov. 11, 2020  11:57 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  11:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I’m telling you, they’re making beyWheelz burst.

BOI
IV BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE 2017 that is why in the last 2 seasons we had a beywheelz reference (one with bahamut and one with spriggan)

They’ve been for shadowing this for a long time, even a fly could figure it out.

ok this is funny
LOL.boi they have have been doing this all along.
(Nov. 12, 2020  12:07 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
LOL.boi they have have been doing this all along.

The MCU may have had this build up to Thanos, but Beyblade had a massive build up towards for beyWheelz which explains Shu’s actions with World Spriggan.
If they do a Season 6 i hope they bring back peeps like Daina, Wakiya, Xander, etc
(Nov. 12, 2020  3:19 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: If they do a Season 6 i hope they bring back peeps like Daina, Wakiya, Xander, etc

Exactly. We do need them for real
(Nov. 12, 2020  3:19 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: If they do a Season 6 i hope they bring back peeps like Daina, Wakiya, Xander, etc
If this actually ends up happening they need to bring Amane back so we have someone to make fun of LMAO.
(Nov. 12, 2020  3:33 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
If this actually ends up happening they need to bring Amane so we have someone to make fun of LMAO.

Amane is Rago reincarnated. What is there to make fun of
(Nov. 12, 2020  3:33 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  3:33 AM)Zeutron Wrote: If this actually ends up happening they need to bring Amane so we have someone to make fun of LMAO.

Amane is Rago reincarnated. What is there to make fun of
Oh right of course. I must have been thinking of someone else.
(Nov. 12, 2020  3:38 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: All the legends must return

Including amane and Harry the brothers of pure evil and goodness?
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:41 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  3:38 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: All the legends must return

Including amane and Harry the brothers of pure evil and goodness?
lol true true.
But what about Bottleman? Are we gonna have a Metal Fight Beyblade/Cross Fight B-Daman situation where Bottleman airs alongside with Season 6 of Beyblade Burst?
I know this is wishful thinking but what if they make a season with every generation of bladers combined. Plastic gen, Metal fight, and Burst. It needs to be manifested even though the chances are nonexistent.
(Nov. 12, 2020  6:58 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: But what about Bottleman? Are we gonna have a Metal Fight Beyblade/Cross Fight B-Daman situation where Bottleman airs alongside with Season 6 of Beyblade Burst?

Bottleman has 5 minute episodes.. makes me scared for Beyblade too.

Yeah, I agree. I think I heard that Daigo’s voice actor is dead. I guess that’s fake.
(Nov. 12, 2020  2:32 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:

Yeah, I agree. I think I heard that Daigo’s voice actor is dead. I guess that’s fake.

For real
(Nov. 12, 2020  2:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  2:32 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Yeah, I agree. I think I heard that Daigo’s voice actor is dead. I guess that’s fake.

For real

HE ACTUALLY DID? THEN HOW THEY GONNA BRING HIM BACK?