Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News

(Nov. 12, 2020  2:34 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  2:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: For real

HE ACTUALLY DID? THEN HOW THEY GONNA BRING HIM BACK?

Idk I thought you said it.
(Nov. 12, 2020  2:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  2:34 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: HE ACTUALLY DID? THEN HOW THEY GONNA BRING HIM BACK?

Idk I thought you said it.

Then, you should use punctuation. See, I didn’t know if that was a question, or a statement.
(Nov. 12, 2020  2:53 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  2:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Idk I thought you said it.

Then, you should use punctuation. See, I didn’t know if that was a question, or a statement.

Yeah sometimes I forget.
(Nov. 12, 2020  2:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  2:53 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Then, you should use punctuation. See, I didn’t know if that was a question, or a statement.

Yeah sometimes I forget.

Oh ok. And, are to trying to spam my feed by staring all of my posts?
(Nov. 12, 2020  2:54 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  2:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah sometimes I forget.

Oh ok. And, are to trying to spam my feed by staring all of my posts?

Not really
My prediction for s6:

A few decent releases.
an rly good attack release(probably longinus)
Antagonist/rival, pretty gimmicky.
The op triple booster release that will dominate the meta for about a year, then the next one comes out(i really don't want a s7 tho)
The new system that is pretty good/cool, but not unstoppable.

tbh this is not rly a prediction more a pattern

Also, I'm pretty sure that either a magnet system returns(yay) or every bey has rotating/expanding parts. Why?

The last couple dual layers were gimmicky. The last couple god beys had metal. The last couple Cho-z beys had anti-burst Gimmicks, and GT had a LOT of anti-burst. the last few gt were two-part bursters. The last few sparking beys have metal drivers and rotating/expanding parts, but irdk.
Still no info. Hopefully, we get some by January, though I doubt it.
Predictions if its Surge season 2
April
Booster: Assume this will be something like Valtryek
Random Booster: Probably Roktavor
Stadium: Real life version of anime gimmicky stadium
Set: Valtryek and Roktavor evo's in slightly different colors with standard stadium and pull launchers
(Nov. 14, 2020  3:11 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Predictions if its Surge season 2
April
Set: Valtryek and Roktavor evo's in slightly different colors with standard stadium and pull launchers

Why a season 2 for Sparking ? If you don't know, we will get a new main character (I'm pretty sure than it will be true). I think we will get Valt in the next season but I'm sure than we will get too a lot of new team with news rivals and enemy. But please, stop with this prediction. Yes, lot of sources confirm a next season but please, wait and stop with the predictions. Uncertain
(Nov. 14, 2020  3:24 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  3:11 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Predictions if its Surge season 2
April

Why a season 2 for Sparking ? If you don't know, we will get a new main character (I'm pretty sure than it will be true). I think we will get Valt in the next season but I'm sure than we will get too a lot of new team with news rivals and enemy. But please, stop with this prediction. Yes, lot of sources confirm a next season but please, wait and stop with the predictions. Uncertain
You can't stop me form making predictions, this thread was made to pass around season 6 ideas because speculation was crowding the booster threads.
(Nov. 14, 2020  3:50 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  3:24 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Why a season 2 for Sparking ? If you don't know, we will get a new main character (I'm pretty sure than it will be true). I think we will get Valt in the next season but I'm sure than we will get too a lot of new team with news rivals and enemy. But please, stop with this prediction. Yes, lot of sources confirm a next season but please, wait and stop with the predictions. Uncertain
You can't stop me form making predictions, this thread was made to pass around season 6 ideas because speculation was crowding the booster threads.

Your correct
HEY I HAVE A THEORY FOR SEASON 6
harry will be the main character and considered a god and creator of the holy sport of beyblade, they will reveal that in the last ep of sparking
after succesfully making Lain a good guy, he ascends back to heaven and come back with his new bey and him and the gang will have fun and epic battles
in the whole season harry will only loose in ep 69 when fighting dark harry for the first time
(Nov. 14, 2020  3:52 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: HEY I HAVE A THEORY FOR SEASON 6
harry will be the main character and considered a god and creator of the holy sport of beyblade, they will reveal that in the last ep of sparking
after succesfully making Lain a good guy, he ascends back to heaven and come back with his new bey and him and the gang will have fun and epic battles
in the whole season harry will only loose in ep 69 when fighting dark harry for the first time

lol. I think since Lane decided to be dumb and upgrade Uranus. Maybe Harry is the owner of Uranus
(Nov. 14, 2020  3:50 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  3:24 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Why a season 2 for Sparking ? If you don't know, we will get a new main character (I'm pretty sure than it will be true). I think we will get Valt in the next season but I'm sure than we will get too a lot of new team with news rivals and enemy. But please, stop with this prediction. Yes, lot of sources confirm a next season but please, wait and stop with the predictions. Uncertain
[Image: 0VV9CVv.jpg]
(Nov. 14, 2020  3:53 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  3:50 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: You can't stop me form making predictions, this thread was made to pass around season 6 ideas because speculation was crowding the booster threads.
[Image: 0VV9CVv.jpg]

lol
(Nov. 14, 2020  3:53 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  3:52 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: HEY I HAVE A THEORY FOR SEASON 6

lol. I think since Lane decided to be dumb and upgrade Uranus. Maybe Harry is the owner of Uranus

I think lane will use a new heavenly bey
harry would make a new uranus since uranus is the god of the sky, and heaven for some reason people think it looks like the sky so it makes sense
(Nov. 14, 2020  3:56 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  3:53 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol. I think since Lane decided to be dumb and upgrade Uranus. Maybe Harry is the owner of Uranus

I think lane will use a new heavenly bey
harry would make a new uranus since uranus is the god of the sky, and heaven for some reason people think it looks like the sky so it makes sense

yeah it does. Plus isnt Uranus the father of both Helios and Hyperion
(Nov. 14, 2020  3:56 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  3:56 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I think lane will use a new heavenly bey

yeah it does. Plus isnt Uranus the father of both Helios and Hyperion

No he maried Gaia and Hyperion and cronus are his grandsons
(Nov. 14, 2020  3:59 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  3:56 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: yeah it does. Plus isnt Uranus the father of both Helios and Hyperion

No he maried Gaia and Hyperion and cronus are his grandsons

oops must have forgotten
(Nov. 14, 2020  3:59 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  3:59 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: No he maried Gaia and Hyperion and cronus are his grandsons

oops must have forgotten

me too
i checked wikipedia
(Nov. 14, 2020  4:00 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  3:59 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: oops must have forgotten

me too
i checked wikipedia

lol
If they bring out a new series I demand all the characters from season one to five in it except metal fight and those only burst sort I just personally don’t like it I only like burst
(But jinga was cool)
(Nov. 11, 2020  11:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I’m telling you, they’re making beyWheelz burst.

They already have you guys have just been launching them wrong
If there is, they better bring Sasha Guten back. I would love the idea of Sasha and Valt become a couple.
(Nov. 20, 2020  3:05 AM)Sparking2003 Wrote: If there is, they better bring Sasha Guten back. I would love the idea of Sasha and Valt become a couple.

that apparently is a very popular ship, wouldnt be surprised if it actually ends up being a thing.