Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle Discussion and News

(Nov. 22, 2020  7:13 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2020  7:06 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: what do you guys think this season Shall be Named

Beyblade Burst Kanata?

oh boi thats a new one
(Nov. 22, 2020  7:13 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2020  7:06 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: what do you guys think this season Shall be Named

Beyblade Burst Kanata?

(Nov. 22, 2020  7:53 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2020  7:13 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Beyblade Burst Kanata?

"Katana System"... Never.

So basically beyblade burst village? And village system let me know if im wrong if im right this name slowly draining my health as i look at it

Katana or Kanata? I'm confused.

Kanata means Village, Katana means sword.

it makes sense because beyblades are japenese tops and katanas are well swords
i think it was a typo from the first guy i just read it as katana which means swords
Everyone, please wait until the official name... Don't up the thread with the theory...
(Nov. 22, 2020  8:29 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2020  7:13 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Beyblade Burst Kanata?

(Nov. 22, 2020  7:53 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: "Katana System"... Never.

So basically beyblade burst village? And village system let me know if im wrong if im right this name slowly draining my health as i look at it

Katana or Kanata? I'm confused.

Kanata means Village, Katana means sword.

it makes sense because beyblades are japenese tops and katanas are well swords

Kanata. It means beyond.

(Nov. 22, 2020  9:09 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Everyone, please wait until the official name... Don't up the thread with the theory...

This thread was created for the purpose to filter speculation  into here from the product threads. We have the right to speculate here.

(Nov. 22, 2020  8:40 PM)PVA_FIGHTER Wrote: i think it was a typo from the first guy i just read it as katana which means swords

It’s kanata
(Nov. 23, 2020  12:53 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: we do not need a season 6

Agreed. The sparking and limit break systems are good enough, what would be the next system anyway? We do not need series 6. I would accept it if it brought back old characters such as phi, heartz, or ken. Otherwise, it's not necessary.
(Nov. 23, 2020  12:58 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:

Agreed. The sparking and limit break systems are good enough, what would be the next system anyway? We do not need series 6. I would accept it if it brought back old characters such as phi, heartz, or ken. Otherwise, it's not necessary.

yeah I agree too lol.
(Nov. 23, 2020  12:58 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:

Agreed.  The sparking and limit break systems are good enough, what would be the next system anyway?  We do not need series 6.  I would accept it if it brought back old characters such as phi, heartz, or ken.  Otherwise, it's not necessary.
Maybe only when Valt, Aiger, Drum and the Asahi Brothers is the main and new characters appeared
I bet for season 6 Hikaru and Hyuga will return
Let's wait and see what happens
My guess is Season 6 will bring in a new generation of bladers
Predictions
Main Protagonist: New
Rivals: New
Villains: New
Mentors: Hikaru and Hyuga

Hikaru and Hyuga will be the ONLY ones returning. The system will also be like the Shogun Steel one where its insanely different but still made from the roots of the original Burst system.
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:50 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Predictions

I like where your going with this.
Now that makes a whole lot of sense lol.
But your forgetting the legends
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:50 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Predictions

I like where your going with this.
Now that makes a whole lot of sense lol.
But your forgetting the legends

They will be referenced as super powerful bladers but the only ones returning with new Beyblades (and just returning at all) will be Hikaru and Hyuga since they're the most recent protagonists.
I want the mid season antagonist to turn good like Delta in Rise. If they decide to do that
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I want the mid season antagonist to turn good like Delta in Rise. If they decide to do that

That would be cool.
I know for one thing they will defintely do at the end of Season 6.
They will bring back characters from previous seasons like they did with OG and MFB
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I know for one thing they will defintely do at the end of Season 6.
They will bring back characters from previous seasons like they did with OG and MFB

Maybe they can have a Shu successor
The reason Im saying Valt and Shu could return is if they play a whole important role in Surge most likely they will appear next season.
(Nov. 25, 2020  3:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The reason Im saying Valt and Shu could return is if they play a whole important role in Surge most likely they will appear next season.

I could see them returning more likely than Hikaru and Hyuga tbh.
If Valt and Shu do come back indeed they will serve maybe as a blader the new protagonist look up to.
I think magnetic levitation would be a cool system.

Gimmicks: They levitate and gain boosts from magnets in the stadium

Parts:
Core
Chip
Ring
Tip

I do think that tip's with be more chunkier possibly eradicating the space for discs. Also a core is like a Sparking Chip Core. Just for aesthetic and adds some weight.

Concepts:
Justice Valtryek Savior
Core: Blue with a yellow middle
Chip: Normal Valtryek looking chip with a little below average teeth
Ring: Rebound gimmick with rubber
Savior: Bulky tip with a flat pointy metal part at the bottom. When stamina gets low is lowers and the rubber around it touches the stadium, making it speed up.

Omega Spryzen Unity
Core: White and red mix
Chip: Normal Spryzen looking tip with uber strong teeth
Ring: It has Burst Stoppers with rubber axes. When it gets to a certain point in damage the Burst Stoppers will push out becoming blades but no longer blocking bursts.
Unity: Like Unite but its bigger and does the levitation gimmick
(Nov. 26, 2020  7:48 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I think magnetic levitation would be a cool system.

Gimmicks: They levitate and gain boosts from magnets in the stadium

Parts:
Core
Chip
Ring
Tip

I do think that tip's with be more chunkier possibly eradicating the space for discs. Also a core is like a Sparking Chip Core. Just for aesthetic and adds some weight.

Concepts:
Justice Valtryek Savior
Core: Blue with a yellow middle
Chip: Normal Valtryek looking chip with a little below average teeth
Ring: Rebound gimmick with rubber
Savior: Bulky tip with a flat pointy metal part at the bottom. When stamina gets low is lowers and the rubber around it touches the stadium, making it speed up.

Omega Spryzen Unity
Core: White and red mix
Chip: Normal Spryzen looking tip with uber strong teeth
Ring: It has Burst Stoppers with rubber axes. When it gets to a certain point in damage the Burst Stoppers will push out becoming blades but no longer blocking bursts.
Unity: Like Unite but its bigger and does the levitation gimmick

Thats a cool system.
What do you guys think Season 6 bey names could be