Beyblade Burst DB Episode #16 (July 9, 2021)

On a side note I really like Rashad's launch.
One of the best episodes from this series so far in my opinion.

What worked in favor?

1. Rashad's backstory and his overall reason considering Valt his big brother. His motifs and how he could still be the main antagonist of this series (still not confirmed).

What didn't work well?

1. The battle, it was way too short in my opinion and for the hype it created in my opinion it didn't live up to the expectation. Animations were hyped up, but nothing really super stellar happened like you thought the episode will be packed with great animations but we realistically got that one scene before the battle started.

Meh parts:
Bell creating the V-Gear and a launcher upgrade to most likely to get out of his losing streak, Rashad's launch was really great from the start but it went meh the point he launched his bey. Personally, not a big fan of his launch but still is quite unique considering you don't see those unique launches often.

Oh and also Wakiya is back next episode. Personally was predicting this before this series started how he could have a likely chance returning as he is the chairman of a very big organization so he plays a crucial role. Glad they didn't dump him at least after his role in Superking.
Good episode, I wish the battle was longer though. Rashad is now searching for what makes Valt so powerful, where he can pull though in any situation. Of course that is Resonance.
(Jul. 09, 2021  3:33 PM)Instarez Wrote: Good episode, I wish the battle was longer though. Rashad is now searching for what makes Valt so powerful, where he can pull though in any situation. Of course that is Resonance.

But he won't reach resonance because random guys don't have it lol
It was a good episode rashad launch is so extra lol but I like it
(Jul. 09, 2021  6:32 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: It was a good episode rashad launch is so extra lol but I like it

this was a good episode but rashads launch is a little over the top lol
(Jul. 09, 2021  7:09 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: this was a good episode but rashads launch is a little over the top lol

literally lol
(Jul. 09, 2021  7:09 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: this was a good episode but rashads launch is a little over the top lol

like alot, but imagine savior valkyrie going wee into space
I know right
(Jul. 09, 2021  6:09 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

(Jul. 09, 2021  8:05 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  6:09 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

(Jul. 09, 2021  8:07 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  8:05 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

(Jul. 09, 2021  8:11 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  8:07 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

(Jul. 09, 2021  8:15 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  8:11 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

(Jun. 09, 2021  11:49 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2021  11:43 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: 16) Crashing Awakening! Valkyrie VS Valkyrie!!
激突覚醒!ヴァルキリーVSヴァルキリー!!
Gekitotsu Kakusei! Varukirī VS Varukirī!!
Air Date: 2021/07/09

Ngl, I'm most excited about this episode since I'm a huge Valkryie/Valtryek fan

speaking of db beys i think there might be a db diablos because if you look at venom or erase you might see the gachi chip looks like a db core!
Not gonna lie before the trailer came out I was kinda hoping we could see Savior Valkryie in its High Mode but I was wrong Unhappy
(Jul. 09, 2021  11:28 AM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  11:24 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Valkyrie is better than Belial. She is like mother

Have to disagree there. Sure, she has a great bond with Valt and all, but did you ever see them interact aside from that one time in Burst God's finalé? No, and the twinkling doesn't count either. On the other hand, Belial is more active and speaks a lot to Bell, acting as both a mentor and a friend, and that's why I think he has a better chemistry with his partner.

This is primarily because different bladers have different ways of resonating and bonding with their beys. Valt prefers to talk straight to Valkyrie in physical bey form and he holds light hearted conversations, Shu, Rantaro, Lane, Free and Lui bond with their beys this way- Drum, Aiga, Amane, Delta, Bell and Gwynn like to bond with their beys by talking and discussing with their manifestations, the Asahi bros do talk to the manifestations but very rarely and they usually bond with theirs beys through their blader spirit and flare during battles- Phi and Hearts bond with their beys through dark thoughts and desires (although Phi rarely uses the Valt method). Truth is, there are many different ways of interacting and bonding with your bey, people just use different methods. Despite this, Bell definitely seems to have a very unique ¨buddy¨ relationship with Belial.
(Jul. 09, 2021  9:03 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  11:28 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Have to disagree there. Sure, she has a great bond with Valt and all, but did you ever see them interact aside from that one time in Burst God's finalé? No, and the twinkling doesn't count either. On the other hand, Belial is more active and speaks a lot to Bell, acting as both a mentor and a friend, and that's why I think he has a better chemistry with his partner.

This is primarily because different bladers have different ways of resonating and bonding with their beys. Valt prefers to talk straight to Valkyrie in physical bey form and he holds light hearted conversations, Shu, Rantaro, Lane, Free and Lui bond with their beys this way- Drum, Aiga, Amane, Delta, Bell and Gwynn like to bond with their beys by talking and discussing with their manifestations, the Asahi bros do talk to the manifestations but very rarely and they usually bond with theirs beys through their blader spirit and flare during battles- Phi and Hearts bond with their beys through dark thoughts and desires (although Phi rarely uses the Valt method). Truth is, there are many different ways of interacting and bonding with your bey, people just use different methods. Despite this, Bell definitely seems to have a very unique ¨buddy¨ relationship with Belial.

To sum that up basically there are different ways to talk to ur bey
(Jul. 09, 2021  9:11 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  9:03 PM)Zeutron Wrote: This is primarily because different bladers have different ways of resonating and bonding with their beys. Valt prefers to talk straight to Valkyrie in physical bey form and he holds light hearted conversations, Shu, Rantaro, Lane, Free and Lui bond with their beys this way- Drum, Aiga, Amane, Delta, Bell and Gwynn like to bond with their beys by talking and discussing with their manifestations, the Asahi bros do talk to the manifestations but very rarely and they usually bond with theirs beys through their blader spirit and flare during battles- Phi and Hearts bond with their beys through dark thoughts and desires (although Phi rarely uses the Valt method). Truth is, there are many different ways of interacting and bonding with your bey, people just use different methods. Despite this, Bell definitely seems to have a very unique ¨buddy¨ relationship with Belial.

To sum that up basically there are different ways to talk to ur bey

dang this is interesting, i also was about to literally cry from how epic the battle was (i was already tearing up)
Fair enough, but I still find Belial to be a very fun spirit and overall a cool character.