Beyblade Burst DB Episode #16 (July 9, 2021)

(Jul. 08, 2021  6:17 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  6:10 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Actually he should be blame because of the when spoiling thing i'll give when an episode of anime/cartoon comes out but someone put out before company that distribute does its illegal. Cause now everyone will know it out & wont watch it legally. Not everyone look at the spoilers the ones that don't look can blame him same with the company that is the legal distributor

Wow, I must have the great wall of china around me because my point still stands. Lemme get one thing straight I'm not talking about what he's doing is not illegal what he's doing is illegal and that's not cool at all but my point is that people are complaining about how he "spoils episodes" by releasing the leaks first of all he puts in the title the episode name so if you're the one who doesn't read the title carefully that's on you so he's not responsible for the episode being spoiled for you if you click it also most of the time he gives a spoiler warning

Its more like you're the wall of China. Cause if actually understood what I was saying you would'nt answer it like. Did you missed the part about not EVERYONE WATCH SPOILERS And that the have they right to blame him guess you didnt bother seeing that part . Cause you have the great wall of China around you
(Jul. 08, 2021  6:50 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  6:17 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Wow, I must have the great wall of china around me because my point still stands. Lemme get one thing straight I'm not talking about what he's doing is not illegal what he's doing is illegal and that's not cool at all but my point is that people are complaining about how he "spoils episodes" by releasing the leaks first of all he puts in the title the episode name so if you're the one who doesn't read the title carefully that's on you so he's not responsible for the episode being spoiled for you if you click it also most of the time he gives a spoiler warning

Its more like you're the wall of China. Cause if actually understood what I was saying you would'nt answer it like. Did you missed the part about not EVERYONE WATCH SPOILERS And that the have they right to blame him guess you didnt bother seeing that part . Cause you have the great wall of China around you

Ouch (The great wall of china was a joke) G2 was mad because he was upset at Mr JC TV or whatever and I'm not trying to be rude but u guys are kinda changing the subject I was talking about MR JC TV but now we're going into what spoilers are so I'm not trying to be mean but I think it's u that's missing something
(Jul. 08, 2021  7:02 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  6:50 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Its more like you're the wall of China. Cause if actually understood what I was saying you would'nt answer it like. Did you missed the part about not EVERYONE WATCH SPOILERS And that the have they right to blame him guess you didnt bother seeing that part . Cause you have the great wall of China around you

Ouch (The great wall of china was a joke) G2 was mad because he was upset at Mr JC TV or whatever and I'm not trying to be rude but u guys are kinda changing the subject I was talking about MR JC TV  but now we're going into what spoilers are so I'm not trying to be mean but I think it's u that's missing something
I didn’t miss something my quote apply globaly which is the reason i said not everyone will like spoilers cause they dont watch spoilers. Which even on thumbnail already spoil it you don't need to watch something get spoil you can simply be on your youtube or any other media an get spoil either way while your minding your business. This case is not on us Who doesnt watch the spoilers its on the person doing it. If you voluntarly watch it yes it on the person but like i said my quote apply to everyone which gives the ones Who doesn’t like spoilers can & should blame him. As for the great wall of China thing it doesnt bother at all, but I reply it back to you so that you can see that not everyone will take it as a joke specially when it cant be always be seen when writting same with sarcasm it will mostly appear rude. But anyway everyone should move from this
(Jul. 08, 2021  7:26 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  7:02 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Ouch (The great wall of china was a joke) G2 was mad because he was upset at Mr JC TV or whatever and I'm not trying to be rude but u guys are kinda changing the subject I was talking about MR JC TV  but now we're going into what spoilers are so I'm not trying to be mean but I think it's u that's missing something
I didn’t miss something my quote apply globaly which is the reason i said not everyone will like spoilers cause they dont watch spoilers. Which even on thumbnail already spoil it you don't need to watch something get spoil you can simply be on your youtube or any other media an get spoil either way while your minding your business. This case is not on us Who doesnt watch the spoilers its on the person doing it. If you voluntarly watch it yes it on the person but like i said my quote apply to everyone which gives the ones Who doesn’t like spoilers can & should blame him. As for the great wall of China thing it doesnt bother at all, but I reply it back to you so that you can see that not everyone will take it as a joke specially when it cant be always be seen when writting same with sarcasm it will mostly appear rude. But anyway everyone should move from this

You're right this is a kinda pointless topic so we should just stop
How impatient do you have to be that you are desperate for spoilers? Also can we go 1 day without drama happening in a chat?
(Jul. 08, 2021  7:35 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: How impatient do you have to be that you are desperate for spoilers? Also can we go 1 day without drama happening in a chat?

Excuse me but this really isn't drama we were just talking about spoilers also can you please not say that I'm not waiting for spoilers thank you
(Jul. 08, 2021  7:35 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: How impatient do you have to be that you are desperate for spoilers?  Also can we go 1 day without drama happening in a chat?

i agree
(Jul. 08, 2021  7:35 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: How impatient do you have to be that you are desperate for spoilers?  Also can we go 1 day without drama happening in a chat?

days without drama counter is now reset to 0  Andrew
~This post has been deleted~
(Jul. 08, 2021  7:40 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: ~This post has been deleted~

wait what
If you don't like Mr JCTV because hes a leaky boi then stay the heck away from his channel. I mean its clear he isn't gonna stop doing it and its not like we as mostly kids have the power to do something about it. If you don't like spoilers then stay off his channel, i mean is it really THAT hard to avoid spoilers.

Do we really need to have this conversation every time he does this.
(Jul. 08, 2021  7:49 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: If you don't like Mr JCTV because hes a leaky boi then stay the heck away from his channel. I mean its clear he isn't gonna stop doing it and its not like we as mostly kids have the power to do something about it. If you don't like spoilers then stay off his channel, i mean is it really THAT hard to avoid spoilers.

In my opinion I watch it just to see what happens obviously but if people are complaining about him leaking spoilers then I agree don’t watch it you might see a spoiler THUMBNAIL but that’s nothing compared to looking at a spoiler of an entire outcome of a Beybattle anime’s have tons of people that spoiler episodes since the dawn of time you would think people would have gotten the mentality of “No Spoilers don’t watch”but I guess not this definitely shouldn’t have turned a into a mess
Alright, I think a simple solution to all this drama would be for you guys (who don't wanna get spoiled) to just not look for JC TV's vids, or if they pop up in your recommendations click Not Interested and say you don't want recommendations from that channel, and BAM! you won't get spoiled.
As other users said, I really don't see why we have to argue about it every week when it doesn't do anything to make him stop.
So I just looked over some Mister JC TV's channel and I admit some of the thumbnails have spoilers which can really annoy people because they wanted to see the episode but this is only some, so I admit Mister JC TV's thumbnails can lead to spoilers but if you click those spoilers I can say 100% that's your fault but if it comes up on your recommendations that's Mister JC TV'S fault he should not be making Thumbnails as spoiler's that is bad and you can't really stop it so don't watch it. I think Youtube or someone should do something about Mister JC TV and that's my final thought
Huh, reading through all of this was quite a shock. For a thread I initially joined to participate in the Rashad topic, this took a really bad turn. What everyone said above in regards to this mess was just what I had in mind. And yes, please — Id rather go on the WBO without having a new drama/spam/etc. everyday. Its no wonder why most of us are on the WBO Discord now, because its so common for petty drama to start at all. Glad it stopped, and glad we can share wisdom about avoiding spoilers. Lots of problems can be solved if you dont put yourself in the wrong position

And about the Great Wall of China mishap... lesson? Dont try to hide everything behind the “its just a joke” shield. It is very obvious that people can take offense at anything, especially when its delivered in a way that might offend/agitate people. Especially in a heated scenario where jokes are not appropriate at the moment, UnseenBurst. “Wow, I must have the great wall of china around me because my point still stands” reads as sarcastic. I really dislike that this whole mess devolved from a China wall remark

Ill probably just step out of this thread now. Its a mess for all the wrong reasons, even though I was pretty excited to talk about this episode and whatnot. Catch yguys on WBO Discord, I like discussing the anime with people there much better due to on-site trouble like this
(Jul. 08, 2021  8:33 PM)BurningSands Wrote: Huh, reading through all of this was quite a shock. For a thread I initially joined to participate in the Rashad topic, this took a really bad turn. What everyone said above in regards to this mess was just what I had in mind. And yes, please — Id rather go on the WBO without having a new drama/spam/etc. everyday. Its no wonder why most of us are on the WBO Discord now, because its so common for petty drama to start at all. Glad it stopped, and glad we can share wisdom about avoiding spoilers. Lots of problems can be solved if you dont put yourself in the wrong position

And about the Great Wall of China mishap... lesson? Dont try to hide everything behind the “its just a joke” shield. It is very obvious that people can take offense at anything, especially when its delivered in a way that might offend/agitate people. Especially in a heated scenario where jokes are not appropriate at the moment, UnseenBurst. “Wow, I must have the great wall of china around me because my point still stands” reads as sarcastic. I really dislike that this whole mess devolved from a China wall remark

Ill probably just step out of this thread now. Its a mess for all the wrong reasons, even though I was pretty excited to talk about this episode and whatnot. Catch yguys on WBO Discord, I like discussing the anime with people there much better due to on-site trouble like this

Srry I didn't mean any offense It was just a joke
(Jul. 08, 2021  7:49 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: If you don't like Mr JCTV because hes a leaky boi then stay the heck away from his channel. I mean its clear he isn't gonna stop doing it and its not like we as mostly kids have the power to do something about it. If you don't like spoilers then stay off his channel, i mean is it really THAT hard to avoid spoilers.

Yes, because other people upload his leaks and it gets recommended to me.
(Jul. 08, 2021  10:24 PM)g2_ Wrote:

Yes, because other people upload his leaks and it gets recommended to me.

Well theres nothing we can do about it, it's your choice to ignore the video and move on. We dont need to have the same exact argument every single darn time you get spoiled, it's only causing drama and chaos on WBO.. something that's pretty prohibited.
(Jul. 08, 2021  10:37 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  10:24 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yes, because other people upload his leaks and it gets recommended to me.

Well theres nothing we can do about it, it's your choice to ignore the video and move on. We dont need to have the same exact argument every single darn time you get spoiled, it's only causing drama and chaos on WBO.. something that's pretty prohibited.
Dude, chill out.
(Jul. 08, 2021  11:58 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  10:37 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Well theres nothing we can do about it, it's your choice to ignore the video and move on. We dont need to have the same exact argument every single darn time you get spoiled, it's only causing drama and chaos on WBO.. something that's pretty prohibited.
Dude, chill out.
guys pls dont get mad ok just trying to help please

please dont get mad

(Jul. 08, 2021  10:37 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Well E
avacacacavado

SKREEEEEE

well anyways what is ur favorite episode out of the whole anime?
Can we all move on from this topic. I think this thread is about people who want to discuss about the episode. So, please lets just discuss things about the new episode instead of creating unnecessary drama
(Jul. 09, 2021  12:06 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Can we all move on from this topic. I don't think this thread is about people who want to discuss about the episode.  So, please lets just discuss things about the new episode instead of creating unnecessary drama

agreed
(Jul. 08, 2021  10:37 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Well theres nothing we can do about it, it's your choice to ignore the video and move on. We dont need to have the same exact argument every single darn time you get spoiled, it's only causing drama and chaos on WBO.. something that's pretty prohibited.
Dude, chill out.

Not sure why you're telling me to calm down when you're the one going up and arms about someone spoiling an episode for you. Like I said, if you dont want to be spoiled then ignore the godforsaken video, it's not hard. Still find it funny that you tell me to chill out when I provide facts and logic to you, lmao.

I'm not arguing with you about this so I'm gonna leave it at that.
so anyone hyped for the new episode?
(Jul. 09, 2021  1:19 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: so anyone hyped for the new episode?

Yeah, I wanna see Valt reck Rashad