Beyblade Burst DB Episode #16 (July 9, 2021)

(Jul. 08, 2021  2:20 AM)Legend27 Wrote: Who do you think will awaken first

Basing the assumption that Valt's battled more with Savior Valkryie most likely Valt
I guess Valt will win by awakening Valkyrie in 2-3rd round. Hope battle will be longer and cooler.

Also it seems that JC TV won't post leak so only we need to wait for leave stream
(Jul. 08, 2021  3:04 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: I guess Valt will win by awakening Valkyrie in 2-3rd round. Hope battle will be longer and cooler.

Also it seems that JC TV won't post leak so only we need to wait for leave stream

Good, that guy needs to stop spoiling the episodes.
(Jul. 08, 2021  3:16 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  3:04 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: I guess Valt will win by awakening Valkyrie in 2-3rd round. Hope battle will be longer and cooler.

Good, that guy needs to stop spoiling the episodes.

He's technically not spoiling them if you watch the videos that's on you
The new episode will be here before we know it
(Jul. 08, 2021  3:43 PM)Admiral W Wrote: The new episode will be here before we know it

i know right? just a day away
(Jul. 08, 2021  3:24 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  3:16 PM)g2_ Wrote: Good, that guy needs to stop spoiling the episodes.

He is spoiling the episodes and says “I do this for the people that can’t watch it.” I mean why can’t he release his dumb videos after the episodes releases? He just wants views.
(Jul. 08, 2021  5:16 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  3:24 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: He's technically not spoiling them if you watch the videos that's on you

He is spoiling the episodes and says “I do this for the people that can’t watch it.” I mean why can’t he release his dumb videos after the episodes releases? He just wants views.

Again you have a choice to watch it or not and if you do watch it and the episode gets spoiled that's on you for not reading the title
Well what he is doing is illegal, but unfortunately its rampant in all media productions. We recently saw pics of loki episode leaked before the release. This happens all the time, but it's ILLEGAL.

Just putting it out there.
(Jul. 08, 2021  5:25 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Well what he is doing is illegal, but unfortunately its rampant in all media productions. We recently saw pics of loki episode leaked before the release. This happens all the time, but it's ILLEGAL.

If it's Illegal then he shouldn't be doing that, but my point still stands
(Jul. 08, 2021  5:21 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  5:16 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: He is spoiling the episodes and says “I do this for the people that can’t watch it.” I mean why can’t he release his dumb videos after the episodes releases? He just wants views.

Again you have a choice to watch it or not and if you do watch it and the episode gets spoiled that's on you for not reading the title
Of course. Dude we are all humans lol. We can’t stop ourselves to watch spoilers.
(Jul. 08, 2021  5:39 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  5:21 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Again you have a choice to watch it or not and if you do watch it and the episode gets spoiled that's on you for not reading the title
Of course. Dude we are all humans lol. We can’t stop ourselves to watch spoilers.

Then that's on u so you shouldn't be blaming him
(Jul. 08, 2021  5:16 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  3:24 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: He's technically not spoiling them if you watch the videos that's on you

Actually he will need to put watermark to not get strike even if he post video after Corocoro. So as for him bridge video is a best choice

(Jul. 08, 2021  3:43 PM)Адмирал W Wrote: Новый эпизод будет здесь раньше, чем мы узнаем об этом.

On live stream I guess

(Jul. 08, 2021  5:25 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Well what he is doing is illegal, but unfortunately its rampant in all media productions. We recently saw pics of loki episode leaked before the release. This happens all the time, but it's ILLEGAL.

Right
(Jul. 08, 2021  5:41 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  5:39 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: Of course. Dude we are all humans lol. We can’t stop ourselves to watch spoilers.

He can just make episode reviews after the episode airs. He just wants views.
(Jul. 08, 2021  5:41 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  5:39 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: Of course. Dude we are all humans lol. We can’t stop ourselves  to watch spoilers.

Actually he should be blame because of the when spoiling thing i'll give when an episode of anime/cartoon comes out but someone put out before company that distribute does its illegal. Cause now everyone will know it out & wont watch it legally. Not everyone look at the spoilers the ones that don't look can blame him same with the company that is the legal distributor
(Jul. 08, 2021  6:10 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  5:41 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Then that's on u so you shouldn't be blaming him

Actually he should be blame because of the when spoiling thing i'll give when an episode of anime/cartoon comes out but someone put out before company that distribute does its illegal. Cause now everyone will know it out & wont watch it legally. Not everyone look at the spoilers the ones that don't look can blame him same with the company that is the legal distributor

Wow, I must have the great wall of china around me because my point still stands. Lemme get one thing straight I'm not talking about what he's doing is not illegal what he's doing is illegal and that's not cool at all but my point is that people are complaining about how he "spoils episodes" by releasing the leaks first of all he puts in the title the episode name so if you're the one who doesn't read the title carefully that's on you so he's not responsible for the episode being spoiled for you if you click it also most of the time he gives a spoiler warning
(Jul. 08, 2021  3:24 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  3:16 PM)g2_ Wrote: Good, that guy needs to stop spoiling the episodes.

People then spoil the episodes for me, because he leaks it early though.
(Jul. 08, 2021  6:27 PM)g2_ Wrote:

If he leaks them early then just don't watch it and if you don't want any spoilers maybe don't come to this thread till after you've seen the episode
(Jul. 08, 2021  6:27 PM)g2_ Wrote:

Just by 1 day
(Jul. 08, 2021  6:28 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  6:27 PM)g2_ Wrote: People then spoil the episodes for me, because he leaks it early though.

If he leaks them early then just don't watch it and if you don't want any spoilers maybe don't come to this thread till after you've seen the episode
You don't understand. People then post videos with Valt beats Rashad titles (just an example), and it's recommend to me.

(Jul. 08, 2021  6:28 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  6:27 PM)g2_ Wrote: People then spoil the episodes for me, because he leaks it early though.

Just by 1 day
1 day too early.
(Jul. 08, 2021  6:34 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  6:28 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: If he leaks them early then just don't watch it and if you don't want any spoilers maybe don't come to this thread till after you've seen the episode
You don't understand. People then post videos with Valt beats Rashad titles (just an example), and it's recommend to me.

(Jul. 08, 2021  6:28 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: Just by 1 day
1 day too early.

Then log out of your Youtube account
(Jul. 08, 2021  6:34 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  6:28 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: If he leaks them early then just don't watch it and if you don't want any spoilers maybe don't come to this thread till after you've seen the episode

(Jul. 08, 2021  6:28 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: Just by 1 day
1 day too early.

look away from what you're using for youtube then.
Hello, We have all been getting say to much off tolic, not to mention it you do click the video you just Spoiled it for yourself, if your gonna continue this conversation please continue in the PM'S
(Jul. 08, 2021  6:39 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Hello, We have all been getting say to much off tolic, not to mention it you do click the video you just Spoiled it for yourself, if your gonna continue this conversation please continue in the PM'S

Right. It’s not like he’s going to see all of this or even listen.
(Jul. 08, 2021  6:47 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  6:39 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Hello, We have all been getting say to much off tolic, not to mention it you do click the video you just Spoiled it for yourself, if your gonna continue this conversation please continue in the PM'S

Right. It’s not like he’s going to see all of this or even listen.

Well he could be anyone of us