Beyblade Burst DB Episode #16 (July 9, 2021)

i know i am! i can't wait for valt and rashad's battle!

(Jul. 09, 2021  1:19 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  1:19 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: so anyone hyped for the new episode?

Yeah, I wanna see Valt reck Rashad

lol same
I'm just pumped!!!!

Especially cause I wanna see Rashads bey in action!!!
I can't wait for this
(Jun. 25, 2021  5:31 PM)Kirbyroth Wrote: Anyone else get phi vibes from Rashad?

not phi vibes but antagonist vibes. phi is much darker than that
(Jul. 09, 2021  12:32 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  11:58 PM)g2_ Wrote: Dude, chill out.

Not sure why you're telling me to calm down when you're the one going up and arms about someone spoiling an episode for you. Like I said, if you dont want to be spoiled then ignore the godforsaken video, it's not hard. Still find it funny that you tell me to chill out when I provide facts and logic to you, lmao.

I'm not arguing with you about this so I'm gonna leave it at that.
Well there's no need to get aggressive, which you are. As I said, the spoilers are getting recommend to me. That's it.
(Jul. 09, 2021  8:29 AM)g2_ Wrote:

(Jul. 09, 2021  8:31 AM)Admiral W Wrote:

Really? I didn't expect him to. It would make sense he wouldn't need to put much affort in beating Rashad.
(Jul. 09, 2021  8:31 AM)Admiral W Wrote:

Well episode come out 1 hour ago so no spoilers. As for me episode is 5/10 full dissapointment. I expected more from this creators. First of all Valt still can't mastered Valkyrie but Rashad also. They showed that Rashad is stronger than Valt, because if he would awaken,he would beat Valt. But he can't do resonance however resonance isn't main. Bell get New launcher and V gear, Okey. They started like meh, and finished bad. 5/10 could be better
Really liked the flashback part in this episode, especially Free's reactions to everything. Hopefully we'll get a new opening next episode.
(Jul. 09, 2021  9:24 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Well episode come out 1 hour ago so no spoilers. As for me episode is 5/10 full dissapointment. I expected more from this creators. First of all Valt still can't mastered Valkyrie but Rashad also. They showed that Rashad is stronger than Valt, because if he would awaken,he would beat Valt. But he can't do resonance however resonance isn't main. Bell get New launcher and V gear, Okey. They started like meh, and finished bad. 5/10 could be better

(Jul. 09, 2021  9:44 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  9:24 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Well episode come out 1 hour ago so no spoilers. As for me episode is 5/10 full dissapointment. I expected more from this creators. First of all Valt still can't mastered Valkyrie but Rashad also. They showed that Rashad is stronger than Valt, because if he would awaken,he would beat Valt. But he can't do resonance however resonance isn't main. Bell get New launcher and V gear, Okey. They started like meh, and finished bad. 5/10 could be better

Then I hope next battles will be more awesome than this one )))))

Rashad:" To pass Valt, I did everything I have . Even so. "
Valt : " It was really exciting".
Rashad:" What isn't enough for me? What is it?

No one don't talk about how Rashad mastered Valt's first launch
Episode review
All says that Rashad is bad because he copy Valt, but watch on Valni. He already copy everyone. He copied Drum, Rantaro and Hyuga
Hot dang, that was a pretty cool episode.
(Jul. 09, 2021  9:45 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  9:44 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
Then I hope next battles will be more awesome than this one )))))

Rashad:" To pass Valt, I did everything I have . Even so. "
Valt : " It was really exciting".
Rashad:" What isn't enough for me? What is it?

No one don't talk about how Rashad mastered Valt's first launch

Yeah it happened on the very first episode of Beyblade Burst.
(Jul. 09, 2021  11:11 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Hot dang, that was a pretty cool episode.

Valkyrie is better than Belial. She is like mother

(Jul. 09, 2021  11:13 AM)Валт Аой01 Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  9:45 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Тогда надеюсь следующие бои будут круче этой)))))

Рашад: «Чтобы пройти Валта, я сделал все, что у меня было. Даже в этом случае»
Валт: «Это было действительно захватывающе».
Рашад: «Чего мне не хватает? Что это?

Никто не говорит о том, как Рашад освоил первый запуск Вальта

Да, это произошло в самом первом эпизоде Beyblade Burst.

Ya. Copycat power works good
(Jul. 09, 2021  11:24 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  11:11 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Hot dang, that was a pretty cool episode.

Valkyrie is better than Belial. She is like mother

Have to disagree there. Sure, she has a great bond with Valt and all, but did you ever see them interact aside from that one time in Burst God's finalé? No, and the twinkling doesn't count either. On the other hand, Belial is more active and speaks a lot to Bell, acting as both a mentor and a friend, and that's why I think he has a better chemistry with his partner.
(Jul. 09, 2021  11:28 AM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  11:24 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Valkyrie is better than Belial. She is like mother

Have to disagree there. Sure, she has a great bond with Valt and all, but did you ever see them interact aside from that one time in Burst God's finalé? No, and the twinkling doesn't count either. On the other hand, Belial is more active and speaks a lot to Bell, acting as both a mentor and a friend, and that's why I think he has a better chemistry with his partner.

They might have interacted off-screen but Valt is not the main focus of the series now so that might be the reason of it. These types of interaction were introduced in Chou Zetsu. And I guess the twinkling should be counted in the final episode of season 1 when Lui demanded a rematch he did asked Valkyrie about it and then answered.
(Jul. 09, 2021  11:28 AM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2021  11:24 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Valkyrie is better than Belial. She is like mother

Well in manga it was more active.