Beyblade Burst 超王(Sparking)

New series will be Sparking from Corocoro March Issue
Whenever I see the word sparking, it’s always because of DBZ. Power climbing here we come!
It sounds interesting to say the least, but given what I saw with Valkyrie layer having a circular centre reaching just a bit over the launcher slots, it looks like the wings could move around, but I hope these don't literally spark haha. I know the launchers do, apparently.

Either way I'm excited for this series.
This feels like a name that was translated when it should've remained in Japanese. You know, like Chouzetsu "Cho-Z" and Gatinko "GT". The name itself seems sorta underwhelming unless this is the case.
Interesting name to say the least. Translated it says “Hibana”, which I don’t think means anything about the name of the series.
Do we need a new thread for this or can it just go under the Upcoming Release and Rumor thread?

Especially this early?

I'm not to keen on the idea of Beyblades making sparks.
My sources seem to confirm the name Sparking.

New gimmicks includes launchers that creates sparks as you pull. Will put up pictures in the corresponding launcher threads later.

Valt becomes a side character again, with 2 new characters as the protagonist (probably siblings, not confirmed yet)
Is this being looked at as a new generation altogether, or a new evolution of this current story arc? For example, Beyblade Burst: Sparking. Or is it still too early to tell?
(Feb. 13, 2020  4:22 PM)Crashmk1 Wrote: Is this being looked at as a new generation altogether, or a new evolution of this current story arc? For example, Beyblade Burst: Sparking. Or is it still too early to tell?

It is the name of the new season of beyblades. A new generation. If you look at the top post you would see that.
Not sure what's with the passive aggressiveness (now in both of my posts). The top post says new series, that specifies nothing about a new generation. Yes, I am new here. Yes, I have questions. I feel like I asked in a polite, and concise manner. I'd expect the same, certainly from an "Organizer".
(Feb. 13, 2020  5:03 PM)Crashmk1 Wrote: Not sure what's with the passive aggressiveness (now in both of my posts). The top post says new series, that specifies nothing about a new generation. Yes, I am new here. Yes, I have questions. I feel like I asked in a polite, and concise manner. I'd expect the same, certainly from an "Organizer".

Apologies if it came out mean, but a new series means a new generation.
(Feb. 13, 2020  6:35 AM)marutti Wrote: New series will be Sparking from Corocoro March Issue

(Feb. 13, 2020  6:37 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Apologies if it came out mean, but a new series means a new generation.

It's all good. I didn't mean to get all defensive about it either. I know all of this seems like common knowledge to you guys. I just happened to get back into the game at a weird time, it seems. I'm more concerned with whether or not I should continue buying burst products, if I intend to play competitively. Or, should I wait for some of the new stuff to be released?
(Feb. 13, 2020  7:14 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: This feels like a name that was translated when it should've remained in Japanese. You know, like Chouzetsu "Cho-Z" and Gatinko "GT". The name itself seems sorta underwhelming unless this is the case.

火花 is the translation I could find for Sparking which is pronounced as Hibana (He-Ba-Nah).
(Feb. 13, 2020  7:16 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2020  7:14 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: This feels like a name that was translated when it should've remained in Japanese. You know, like Chouzetsu "Cho-Z" and Gatinko "GT". The name itself seems sorta underwhelming unless this is the case.

火花 is the translation I could find for Sparking which is pronounced as Hibana (He-Ba-Nah).

I could see the name being shortened to Spark, like Chouzetsu to Cho-Z and Gatinko to GT.
Although that sounds better... it’s still an underwhelming name compared with GT, or Cho-Z.... even God...
(Feb. 13, 2020  8:18 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Although that sounds better... it’s still an underwhelming name compared with GT, or Cho-Z.... even God...

would you like it if the call it beyblade burst kings instead? which kind of sound cooler
I did some messing around and found that sparked and sparking have the same Japanese word. So the name could be Sparked and not Sparking. Gonna have to wait to see though.
I confrimed they'll put some parts (chip core) for new season into RBV 19
My Idea for the stadium:
 (I’m sorry it’s a mis-post, plz delete)
given the whole "one bey will have a unbelievably hot gimmick" I think having a fire kitsune type bey would be believable.
(Feb. 14, 2020  7:20 PM)marutti Wrote: I confrimed they'll put  some parts (chip core) for new season into RBV 19
But which one of them? Burn Phoenix?
(Feb. 16, 2020  8:35 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2020  7:20 PM)marutti Wrote: I confrimed they'll put  some parts (chip core) for new season into RBV 19
But which one of them? Burn Phoenix?

they'll put seacret parts in Burn Phoenix like they did last year with DrigerF
(Feb. 17, 2020  2:59 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2020  8:35 PM)g2_ Wrote: But which one of them? Burn Phoenix?

they'll put seacret parts in Burn Phoenix like they did last year with DrigerF
in which vedio,marruti
(Feb. 17, 2020  4:31 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2020  2:59 AM)marutti Wrote: they'll put seacret parts in Burn Phoenix like they did last year with DrigerF
in which vedio,marruti

How does what he said have to do with a video? You always ask him for a video you have to understand and learn that you need to be patient.
(Feb. 17, 2020  4:31 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2020  2:59 AM)marutti Wrote: they'll put seacret parts in Burn Phoenix like they did last year with DrigerF
in which vedio,marruti

Can you please stop,the random booster isn’t even out yet!