BeyDays 2016: Events, #BeySelfie contest, and big prizes in the BeyLotto!

Rise and shine World Bladers, it's that time of the year!

We got you doing a double-take already, right? That's correct, we're starting off with a surprise right off the bat: this year, BeyDays officially extends and spans over two weekends! Since we know that life doesn't allow everyone to be able to participate either on May 28th or 29th for various reasons (not to mention that our Anime North events monopolize the greatest Bladers and hosts in the North America East Coast each year), you will now have a second official weekend to be able to take part in this celebration of Beyblade and our Beyblading spirit!

To be fair with every region, each area can only organize BeyDays tournaments during one of the two weekends. Actually, nobody's stopping you from hosting events on all weekends, but for what follows just below, any exceeding tournaments won't be considered as being part of BeyDays festivities, unfortunately!

Without further ado, here is the plethora of events currently confirmed to take place around the world for BeyDays!

– May 28th –

[Image: ca.png] - Beyblade North 2016 (Burst) at Anime North in Toronto, ON

[Image: us.png] - Termibeytor 2: Judgement BeyDays at Darrell Shell Park in Roanoke, VA

– May 29th –

[Image: ca.png] - Beyblade North 2016 (HMS) at Anime North in Toronto, ON

[Image: ca.png] - Regional Limited Championship at Parc Lafontaine in Montréal, QC

[Image: in.png] - The Beyday FIRESTORM at Sanjay Gandhi National Park in Mumbai, India

– June 4th –

[Image: gb.png] - Beyblade Prime 2016 at Regent's Park in London, UK

[Image: us.png] - Bursting into the City at Hecksher Playground in New York, NY

[Image: us.png] - Before the Burst: LA GOES METAL at Grand Park in Los Angeles, CA

– June 5th –

[Image: us.png] - Maryland BeyDay 2016: Triple Format Threat at Martin Luther King Jr. Park in Silver Spring, MD

Participants of any WBO tournament that takes place during BeyDays will receive the Face of Days VII!

Check out if you live close to a tournament and post in the event topic to confirm your presence! Don't skip this opportunity, BeyDays tournaments are always the most memorable!

Don't see your region up there? It's not too late! Gather at least 7 local Bladers including yourself and submit an Event Proposal! Here are a few things that could help you...

Waived Credit Limit

As usual, all BeyDays events are exempt from the limit of Credits of 8 per weekend. That way, there's no limit to your dedication to Beyblade!

On top of that...

Waived Entry Fee for Emerging Areas

Any region that has been unable to host a tournament in the last 6 months will see the entry fee waived for its Bladers on this occasion!

Instagram Campaign: BeySelfie

To further commemorate the start of the official WBO Instagram account, we're inviting you to join a fun campaign: BeySelfie!

From now until June 6, post a selfie of yourself up on Instagram with something Beyblade-related to show your passion for the game. It could be one Beyblade, it could be you laying down in your sea of Beyblades, etc.

Be imaginative and wild, and one selfie will be picked randomly at the end of the campaign! Therefore, here are the few rules to follow to be eligible:
  • Keep the photograph appropriate for all ages
  • Incorporate something clearly Beyblade-related in your selfie
  • Only one entry per person
  • You must be following the official worldbeyblade Instagram account
  • Make sure to accompany your selfie with the following hashtags:

#BeySelfie #WorldBeyblade

• It's not required to enter, but you can also tag us in your post worldbeyblade!

The winner will receive...

A brand new Xcalibur Force Xtreme Gold Ver.!!

[Image: XcaliburForceXtreme_Goldcle.png]

Good luck to all Bladers in advance!

BeyLotto — Win Huge Prizes!

Yet again we're closing off BeyDays with a grand BeyLotto!

[Image: beylotto.png]

All participants in a BeyDays tournaments are automatically going to be entered in this crazy giveaway. Therefore, the more events you participate in, the more chances you have at winning a prize!

On top of that, a participation in the aformentioned BeySelfie Campaign will grant you one entry in the BeyLotto as well! No matter where you are, you can have a shot at the prizes!

As usual, Passport Holders are given the priority for the top prize, as thanks for their continued support!

All 30 picked winners will receive their choice of the following huge list of Face Boosters:

And for the physical prizes...

Grand Prize:
ANYTHING YOU WANT + WBO T-Shirt

[Image: anythingyouwant.png]

2nd Prize:
Amaterios Aero Assault Black Ver. + WBO T-Shirt

[Image: IbEoM4N.png]

3rd Prize:
Random Layer Booster Vol. 1 & 2 + WBO T-Shirt

[Image: yWaZatS.png]

4th – 10th: Any Beyblade Burst Booster Starter or Booster

For the stupendous ~ANYTHING YOU WANT~, all we ask you is the usual: be reasonable in your choices (under $50 USD), explore the web to make sure it's actually obtainable, and please give us a list of three items you would like to get the most.

Submit tournament footage, gain extra BeyLotto entries!

On top of that, this year once again, if you film scenes at the BeyDays tournament you attend and put the footage together for the BeyChannel, you'll get an extra entry in the BeyLotto! Show us what your community's like and how intense the battles were!

If you have footage please follow the guidelines outlined here and send it to Kei. If you do not have enough footage to put together for a 2-4 minute video as is described in that thread, send the raw footage to Kei through a file sharing website instead.

So, what are your thoughts on BeyDays, and what are your thoughts on Beyblade? The past year has shaped a very bright future for our community and we certainly couldn't do much at all without you, so this is celebration of your Beyblade activity as well! Thank you!

The end of May hasn't come yet, but Happy BeyDays in advance from the whole WBO Committee!
Awesome as always! Hopefully Maryland can get something together that first weekend of June ... I can't wait to see everyone at Beyblade North!
Perfect! This sounds great, thanks for all the hard work you guys are putting into this!

Let's see if I can't attend both Beyblade North and the London tournament then. Challenge accepted Wink
Er, I should really make up some name for the London tournament. [Untitled] doesn't really fit in Tongue_out
Can't wait for things to kick off!

Oh man, that's a hit on the WBO bank. Tongue_out Anything you want for first is amazing!
And then again, giving away Burst products as well... Hah, actually this could be awesome! (For us that is)
Props to the WBO team and everyone involved!

Time to get working on stuff in time for BeyDays then! Grin
(May. 16, 2016  1:55 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Perfect! This sounds great, thanks for all the hard work you guys are putting into this!

Let's see if I can't attend both Beyblade North and the London tournament then. Challenge accepted Wink

Whoa, I totally missed that you're coming to Beyblade North! See you there!

Big thanks to the whole team for their hard work pulling this year's festivities together, and to anyone who's hosting an event during BeyDays. Smile
Super Awsome!! also It's my first ever BeyDaySmile

spoilt-spoiler (Click to View)
(May. 16, 2016  1:57 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Whoa, I totally missed that you're coming to Beyblade North! See you there!

Big thanks to the whole team for their hard work pulling this year's festivities together, and to anyone who's hosting an event during BeyDays. Smile

Aha, I'm coincidentally in Toronto that week, so I'm planning on joining in. Couldn't get a weekend pass, but I have a day pass for the Saturday, so the plan is to show up and join in. See you then Tongue_out
(May. 16, 2016  2:04 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: Super Awsome!! also It's my first ever BeyDaySmile

Anytime India is active is awesome, but make sure you read the second paragraph in the first post though.
Ill have to start brainstorming for the bey selfie contest.
(May. 16, 2016  2:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 16, 2016  2:04 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: Super Awsome!! also It's my first ever BeyDaySmile

Anytime India is active is awesome, but make sure you read the second paragraph in the first post though.

oh, I see lol. but still we will have a last event of season in june

happy beyday everyone in advance
Ohhhhh this is gonna be a blast!

I bet @[Zoroaste] gonna win the #BeySelfie for sure!

Ahem....@[Kei]
Happy Beyday everyone!
This BeySelfie contest is going to be mine for the taking. Expect the most fire selfie unimaginable to mankind within the next week.

Crazy how many BeyDays celebrations have happened since I joined, and still not ever being part of the festivities. Might try to get an event going.

lol just viewed the #beyselfie tag and there are like 100 pics of beyonce
Just a heads up guys, in case you didn't fully read the rules – the BeySelfie selection is random. But do do your best to make it interesting. Smile
(May. 16, 2016  3:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Just a heads up guys, in case you didn't fully read the rules – the BeySelfie selection is random. But do do your best to make it interesting. Smile

queen b will win

And thanks, I guess I didn't completely comprehend it haha.
Well...I Have the worlds worst luck...but I'll still enter in the fun for the heck of it. Thank you to everyone who got this set up! It will certainly be a blast and I do hope i manage to win SOMETHING!
Haha, this sounds cool. All of these events going on, I'm excited to see what people do for Beyday and the IG pics people are gonna post!...

...What if, for that iron "E", somebody who wins 1st prize just asks for $50 worth of Storm Capricorns. Because you know... goats. Cute
I will probably take part in the BeySelfie and the BeyLotto campaign. Smile
Happy BeyDays friendsSmile This would probably the best year in WBO.
Happy beydays! I hope this year will be better and better! i'm really happy to make it for MTL a second time! I wish Good luck to everyone during this giga event!

GO SHOOT!
I'm so hype to see everyone's Beyselfies. I already took a pretty fire one the other day that I'm excited to share with everyone on IG! BeyDays is going to be so much fun this year. I hope I can get to a tournament over Anime North weekend, even though I'm JFashion staff this year!
(May. 16, 2016  5:23 PM)cadney Wrote: I hope I can get to a tournament over Anime North weekend, even though I'm JFashion staff this year!

You're all ours next year >:)
For the snapchat raffle, is it fine if I delete my aaccount after the event? I'm not really interested in those mainstream social networking apps.
(May. 16, 2016  6:44 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: For the snapchat raffle, is it fine if I delete my aaccount after the event? I'm not really interested in those mainstream social networking apps.

Well, it's for Instagram Wink We can't stop you from doing that, though. But obviously the hope for us is that this will spread awareness about Beyblade and the WBO.
I mixed them up. I'll keep it if I make one.
This will be my sixth BeyDays and I have yet to attend an event. One of these days...

Time to start brainstorming for that selfie contest though. Can we beat Beyonce? Can we do it???