BeyCloud - TAKARA-TOMY's various ways to collect BeyPoints

Making sure that your media volume is all the way up is the only other thing I can think of, besides obviously having your beylogger flashing green before plugging it in and making sure you have a good Internet connection
Ah, the problem is often that you should not have tried to sync two BeyLoggers; that is what caused the problem to begin, sometimes. There is really no solution that works for everyone and often there is none that works at all.

You did make sure to allow the app to access any data or plug it required, right ?
Can anyone tell me what this error is? I can't get the beylogger to connect with my android phone. It prompts me to log in, but then says I am logged in, and I keep getting this error.

[Image: 5957863_.jpg]
It actually says that the combination of username and password is wrong. You need to use your email address to log in, not your username, oddly hah.
(Oct. 28, 2015  12:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It actually says that the combination of username and password is wrong. You need to use your email address to log in, not your username, oddly hah.

I tried like every possible combination of password and email or user name, I'll try again though, thanks
Weird. It mentions also trying to log out on the web, in case you were logged in elsewhere on the same device at the same time ... ?
(Oct. 28, 2015  12:53 AM)Minion Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2015  12:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It actually says that the combination of username and password is wrong. You need to use your email address to log in, not your username, oddly hah.

I tried like every possible combination of password and email or user name, I'll try again though, thanks

for info
your login ID , it's your email and not your Burst account ID, that's why you got an error login

After if you say that you tried like every possible combination of password and email or user name
which is quite strange, or it would mean that you dont remember the email & password that you use when you created your Burst account.
Thanks for the suggestions. I've already allowed the app access to my microphone, put the volume all the way up, put the beylogger on standby before plugging it in, restarted my phone, made sure that my internet connection was working properly, etc and it still doesn't work. I'll be a tad annoyed if this problem persists.
I don't have an account, but I'm pretty sure my Wyvern didn't come with a card. Is something wrong or is this normal?
(Oct. 28, 2015  12:45 AM)Minion Wrote: Can anyone tell me what this error is? I can't get the beylogger to connect with my android phone. It prompts me to log in, but then says I am logged in, and I keep getting this error.

[Image: 5957863_.jpg]

I had this problem when I switched beyloggers. I found that uninstalling and then re-installing the app helped. It logged me in without issue after that.
(Oct. 29, 2015  5:25 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: I don't have an account, but I'm pretty sure my Wyvern didn't come with a card. Is something wrong or is this normal?

it's normal
coz the QR code is on the cardboard of the B-14 you open it and you will find it inside with the notice write on it as well

So far the QR code card is only for Stadium, Random Booster Vol. and Special Set such as B-08 & B-18
Thanks for the info. Almost got worried there.
What the hell, my device can recognize the promo code but not the real QR codes. Unhappy Any suggestions?

EDIT: Used my dad's phone, now the only code I can't scan is Wyvern's..
(Nov. 08, 2015  8:48 AM)xVaretyr Wrote: What the hell, my device can recognize the promo code but not the real QR codes. Unhappy Any suggestions?

Ever since the upgrade, the app has actually been recognising the QR codes super quickly, for me. Before, it was trying to find the two or three black dots and figure out the rest, but now it just hovers on a QR code and recognises it instantly.

The only tip I can give you is to try different positions : turn the carton so that you try to scan it on all sides, try to start from far away and then come closer, try with different lightings, etc.
(Nov. 08, 2015  4:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2015  8:48 AM)xVaretyr Wrote: What the hell, my device can recognize the promo code but not the real QR codes. Unhappy Any suggestions?

Ever since the upgrade, the app has actually been recognising the QR codes super quickly, for me. Before, it was trying to find the two or three black dots and figure out the rest, but now it just hovers on a QR code and recognises it instantly.

The only tip I can give you is to try different positions : turn the carton so that you try to scan it on all sides, try to start from far away and then come closer, try with different lightings, etc.

yeah now it's really quick to read it.
the only thing, it seems that he tried to read it like if it was a regular QR code, which is not.
coz he has to log into his Beyblade Burst account, and then use the option "Bey Code Reader - ベイコードリーダー" to be able to read that QR code
(Nov. 08, 2015  4:38 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote:

the only thing, it seems that he tried to read it like if it was a regular QR code, which is not.
coz he has to log into his Beyblade Burst account, and then use the option "Bey Code Reader - ベイコードリーダー" to be able to read that QR code

Is this any different from the normal scanner?
Can anyone describe the exact steps needed to switch the BeyLogger associated with your account? Mine has been temperamental for a long time now and never reads all of my launches, so I'd like to switch it. In the settings on the app I see two options that mention BeyLogger, but I'm not sure what each one is.
yes it's different
if using the QR code reader from the camera of the phone instead of the Bey Code Reader - ベイコードリーダー"
you wont be able to read it, to get the point
and you will be automatically redirected to a page that ask you to download the Beyblade burst appli on your phone.

But of course when you use the Bey Code Reader - ベイコードリーダー"from your Beyblade Burst account you get the point for the Beyblade Burst QR code that you have

(Nov. 08, 2015  4:47 PM)xVaretyr Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2015  4:38 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote: Ever since the upgrade, the app has actually been recognising the QR codes super quickly, for me. Before, it was trying to find the two or three black dots and figure out the rest, but now it just hovers on a QR code and recognises it instantly.

Is this any different from the normal scanner?
(Nov. 09, 2015  9:04 AM)Kei Wrote: Can anyone describe the exact steps needed to switch the BeyLogger associated with your account? Mine has been temperamental for a long time now and never reads all of my launches, so I'd like to switch it. In the settings on the app I see two options that mention BeyLogger, but I'm not sure what each one is.

It's the first one in the settings option, you have to be logged in to do it, then a notification will vome up letting you know that this will delete everything off of your old beylogger accept and it'll ask you to plug in your new beylogger, then it'll link it to your account and delete the old one.
Has anybody else noticed that all of the わりベイ (Wari-Bey) players have moved over to the "Other" rankings? lol. Almost no WBO members on the first page now. Unhappy

(Nov. 09, 2015  9:26 AM)ClaraM Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2015  9:04 AM)Kei Wrote: Can anyone describe the exact steps needed to switch the BeyLogger associated with your account? Mine has been temperamental for a long time now and never reads all of my launches, so I'd like to switch it. In the settings on the app I see two options that mention BeyLogger, but I'm not sure what each one is.

It's the first one in the settings option, you have to be logged in to do it, then a notification will vome up letting you know that this will delete everything off of your old beylogger accept and it'll ask you to plug in your new beylogger, then it'll link it to your account and delete the old one.

Thanks! I was having some trouble doing this the other day when I tried, but I'll see if I can figure out what the issue was ...
(Nov. 16, 2015  10:04 PM)Kei Wrote: Has anybody else noticed that all of the わりベイ (Wari-Bey) players have moved over to the "Other" rankings? lol. Almost no WBO members on the first page now. Unhappy

You know, I really think this is a very conscious decision on their part to try and phase out non-Japanese players. Unfortunately, that is really like them to do that ...
(Nov. 16, 2015  10:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2015  10:04 PM)Kei Wrote: Has anybody else noticed that all of the わりベイ (Wari-Bey) players have moved over to the "Other" rankings? lol. Almost no WBO members on the first page now. Unhappy

You know, I really think this is a very conscious decision on their part to try and phase out non-Japanese players. Unfortunately, that is really like them to do that ...

Really no meaning in doing that
coz almost all of those accounts are in the top ranking if check all Japan (which also includes the Other ranking)
And I guess, it's the same family if it's not the same guy
or
even if it's not a shop that lent those beylogger to kids to battle in his shop, coz if check their Trophies section they have a bit too many. With Burst the big part in winning is luck.
(Nov. 17, 2015  2:29 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2015  10:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

coz almost all of those accounts are in the top ranking if check all Japan (which also includes the Other ranking)
or
even if it's not a shop that lent those beylogger to kids to battle in his shop, coz if check their Trophies section they have a bit too many. With Burst the big part in winning is luck.

WariBey is not all the same family, and if people moved over to the Others section, it means that their accounts had another location before, so I do not know why a shop manager would have changed their location.
(Nov. 17, 2015  2:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2015  2:29 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2015  10:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You know, I really think this is a very conscious decision on their part to try and phase out non-Japanese players. Unfortunately, that is really like them to do that ...

or

WariBey is not all the same family, and if people moved over to the Others section, it means that their accounts had another location before, so I do not know why a shop manager would have changed their location.

yeah, they had a Japanese location
they probably just wanted to clear the Japanese location, to let the other blader on his location to be on the top instead of him taking all the top ranking especially if it's shop that lent his beyloggers so not accurate ranking. So better to move all of his accounts to the Other Section

and I know a guy in Osaka who has a big family , he has 6 kids and 7 or 8 beyloggers
but usually put the points and trophies on 1 or 2 beyloggers
and if there is many bey event the same day, he splits the family in 2 or 3 groups to go to those event, not everybody to the same event