Best Beyblade villain

(May. 19, 2019  12:04 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: SHIRASAGIJOOOOOO RUII XD (yep my favorite villian from s1.)
Shirasagijo Shirasagijo Shinzou Wo Shirasagjiro
Yuriy with that backstory of his and how he’s evolved since then makes him my favorite antagonist and my second favorite character
Lui

he doesn't have any special dark power
he isn't trying to take over the world
He doesn't (intentionally) break beys

He is just a strong blader with a lot of confidence

way better than the possession and beybreaking villains of god and ChouZ
Looking at you Red Eye/Shu and Phi

For the metal saga

Last season Ryuga
(May. 21, 2019  1:09 PM)MWF Wrote: Lui

For the metal saga

Last season Ryuga
So you'd prefer realistic villains.
Would a hypnotist who hypnotizes himself to make himself think he's strong in bey battles physically be a good villain?
(May. 21, 2019  9:12 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(May. 21, 2019  1:09 PM)MWF Wrote: Lui

For the metal saga

Last season Ryuga
So you'd prefer realistic villains.
Would a hypnotist who hypnotizes himself to make himself think he's strong in bey battles physically be a good villain?

That actually seems interesting.

I changed my mind. Lui was the best villain. He actually trained and was kinda like a mentor to halt in a way. He had a lot of cool battles and was a road book that Shu, Free and Valt bad to overcome. Too bad cho z had to trash him.
(Jun. 24, 2019  9:21 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(May. 21, 2019  9:12 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: So you'd prefer realistic villains.

That actually seems interesting.

I changed my mind. Lui was the best villain. He actually trained and was kinda like a mentor to halt in a way. He had a lot of cool battles and was a road book that Shu, Free and Valt bad to overcome. Too bad cho z had to trash him.
Not trash, underulitlized, but yeah thanks. Also, who's the best villain of the original series in your opinion?
(Jun. 25, 2019  9:46 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2019  9:21 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: That actually seems interesting.

Not trash, underulitlized, but yeah thanks. Also, who's the best villain of the original series in your opinion?

Brook or kai. I can't choose.

Zeo from V-force is underrated. He was annoying at first, but he grew on me. Then there was that plot twist about him being a robot! He had some neat battles too.

Then there was Zeo from Metal Masters. He actually had motivation and was really a good character... However he to was underused in Metal Fury.
(Jun. 25, 2019  11:43 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2019  9:46 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Not trash, underulitlized, but yeah thanks. Also, who's the best villain of the original series in your opinion?

Brook or kai. I can't choose.

Zeo from V-force is underrated. He was annoying at first, but he grew on me. Then there was that plot twist about him being a robot! He had some neat battles too.

Then there was Zeo from Metal Masters. He actually had motivation and was really a good character... However he to was underused in Metal Fury.
Kai in season 1 right? Yeah, both Zeo's are actually pretty interesting and cool. Still not over how crazy the Kai vs Zeo fight became. The weird about Zeo and Toby in Metal Fury is that they were actually good when not going up against Legendary Bladers. Heck, its weird that they improved but Jack did not.
More like a rival, but...

K u r t z
Brooklyn is a rival but not a villain . Also kai was an antagonist in original s1 and cannot be termed a villain . For me ryuga in metal s1 , rago in s3 and lui in burst s1 and 2 were the best villains .
Let's just watch rago breaking beys and call it a day.
Best villian...
I'll go with Phi or Shu
I change my mind. I choose Theadore Glass aka Ashtem. He basically made teenagers train until they were at the point of exaustion. He's not my favorite be he's the best in burst imo
(Jul. 23, 2019  11:50 AM)Spriggan 2.0 Wrote: Rago. Because he technically killed ryuga

Also, Phi, the Big Bad blader of [i]Turbo[/i]. Just EVERYTHING about him is Nightmare Fuel, until the last episode.
  • He uses a polite and soft-spoken tone when toying with his opponents,

• His heartless obsession with destroying his opponent's Beys (including his own brother's), and hunting down the strongest ones. What makes him especially terrifying is that he has absolutely no reason for why he destroys Beys. He does so simply because he can.

• He possesses a dark resonance with Phoenix and can use it corrupt people. And whenever he uses it, he develops Black Eyes of Crazy, a Voice of the Legion and his power skyrockets to frightening levels. He’s like a true demon from Hell.

• He and Phoenix is thirsty for Aiger and Achilles's bond, AND watch his bond to take action. As a great interest to destroy him, Phi call out Aiger to battle as to destroy Achilles by his Phoenix, and call him to be stronger as he first meet Aiger.

• He always presented himself as cool and collected, his sinister and sanity slowly departed, especially after he obtained Dread Phoenix. THOUGH his little brother was usually the manic and wlid one upon his introduction.

• In his final battle with Aiger, Phi tries to break his soul, by making incredibly creepy faces, laughing maniacally, whispering to him, using deadly new moves and trying to use his darkness to corrupt Aiger again!

• He’s essentially a much darker representation of a corrupted Shu and Aiger

• His agitation with Hyde for "putting his hands on his toy (Aiger)" could also bring other things to mind...

• His corrupted into the Darkness all because his little brother picked Dread Hades that HE originally wanted.
the snake pit leader i forgot his name
(Aug. 01, 2019  2:38 AM)RoyalGoldNinja Wrote: the snake pit leader i forgot his name
Ashtem or Red Eye?

(Aug. 01, 2019  2:38 AM)RoyalGoldNinja Wrote: the snake pit leader i forgot his name
I'm still impressed Khalzar survived Spriggan's onslault. Now I want a battle between him and Xhaka.
[b]Alexander Gilten[/b]

(Aug. 01, 2019  3:25 AM)DuctTapeHero Wrote: ZAc ThE SUnShiNe!

Everybody loves Zeus

(Aug. 01, 2019  3:25 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
[b]Alexander Gilten[/b]

(Aug. 01, 2019  3:25 AM)DuctTapeHero Wrote: ZAc ThE SUnShiNe!

Everybody loves Zeus, he is not a bad guy
(Aug. 01, 2019  2:55 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
Ashtem or Red Eye?

I'm still impressed Khalzar survived Spriggan's onslault. Now I want a battle between him and Xhaka.

I've been wanting that for years! Also I saw you on youtube.
Definitely Brooklyn

By my calculations, here’s the ranking of all of the villains, based off of your inputs:

10. Ashtem
9. Tala
6. Hearts, Zeo Zagart, and Ryuga
5. Red Eye/Shu
3. Rago and Phi
2. Lui
1. Brooklyn