Best Beyblade villain

(Nov. 09, 2020  7:49 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  7:39 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I think that the best beyblade villain is Boris. I know that sounds crazy but please just hear me out. He’s a lot more menacing and serious than most of the joke villains of burst (Phi, Lane, Gwynn) while he also isn’t extremely exaggerated and annoying like certain metal fight villains (Rago and Doji). Boris manages to present himself as a legitimately serious evil threat unlike many burst villains while also carrying more realistic goals and ideas as opposed to the “destroy the world” unoriginal concepts utilized  metal fight villains. Boris was truly a great antagonist IMO.

phi didn't want to destroy the world but he wanted to rule the world. plus i never understood this destroy the world thing i mean whats the point of destroying it if your living on it
I know I said that Phi was a joke villain since he was a burst villain, he also kinda just wanted to rule the beyblade world, meaning he wanted to essentially dominate the sport.
(Nov. 09, 2020  7:50 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  7:49 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: phi didn't want to destroy the world but he wanted to rule the world. plus i never understood this destroy the world thing i mean whats the point of destroying it if your living on it
I know I said that Phi was a joke villain since he was a burst villain, he also kinda just wanted to rule the beyblade world, meaning he wanted to essentially dominate the sport.

it's no joke but why does boris want to destroy it if he's living on it
(Nov. 09, 2020  7:51 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  7:50 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I know I said that Phi was a joke villain since he was a burst villain, he also kinda just wanted to rule the beyblade world, meaning he wanted to essentially dominate the sport.

it's no joke but why does boris want to destroy it if he's living on it
When I say joke villain I’m referring to how Phi (like most burst villains) isn’t really a serious villain since he wants to effectively rule a sport. Also Boris didn’t want to destroy the world, he wanted to use the popularity and influence of beyblade to manipulate his desires.
(Nov. 09, 2020  7:52 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  7:51 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: it's no joke but why does boris want to destroy it if he's living on it
When I say joke villain I’m referring to how Phi (like most burst villains) isn’t really a serious villain since he wants to effectively rule a sport. Also Boris didn’t want to destroy the world, he wanted to use the popularity and influence of beyblade to manipulate his desires.

ohh ok i never watched the first beyblade season but boris reminds me of doji becuase he wanted to use l-drago to get his desires
(Nov. 09, 2020  7:54 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  7:52 AM)Zeutron Wrote: When I say joke villain I’m referring to how Phi (like most burst villains) isn’t really a serious villain since he wants to effectively rule a sport. Also Boris didn’t want to destroy the world, he wanted to use the popularity and influence of beyblade to manipulate his desires.

ohh ok i never watched the first beyblade season but boris reminds me of doji becuase he wanted to use l-drago to get his desires
Well Boris desires were a bit more humane as compared to the supernatural maniacal desires Doji had.
Honestly The best beyblade villain is by far Alexander Gilton.

Unlike most villains who are just Jerks, Brainwashed Demons, Or beybreakers, Alexander Gilton is the mastermind behind the events of god He manipulates bladers to do his bidding. He's less of a straight forward villain and more of a Behind the scenes type of villain if you know what I mean. Shu although portrayed as gods main antagonist felt really whiny, Phi just broke beys, and gwyn had really stupid intentions. Alexander Gilton basically ran the beyblade underground on steroids.

No other villain in beyblade really felt as intelligent as Gilton other than Doji but he was dealt with really quickly.

Alexander Gilton was a manipulative sociopath which is more interesting than a dude who breaks beyblades.
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:14 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: Honestly The best beyblade villain is by far Alexander Gilton.

Unlike most villains who are just Jerks, Brainwashed Demons, Or beybreakers, Alexander Gilton is the mastermind behind the events of god He manipulates bladers to do his bidding. He's less of a straight forward villain and more of a Behind the scenes type of villain if you know what I mean. Shu although portrayed as gods main antagonist felt really whiny, Phi just broke beys, and gwyn had really stupid intentions. Alexander Gilton basically ran the beyblade underground on steroids.

No other villain in beyblade really felt as intelligent as Gilton other than Doji but he was dealt with really quickly.

Alexander Gilton was a manipulative sociopath which is more interesting than a dude who breaks beyblades.

i hope he comes back. plus he reminds me of the emperor from star wars
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:17 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:14 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: Honestly The best beyblade villain is by far Alexander Gilton.

i hope he comes back. plus he reminds me of the emperor from star wars

Imagine if he was the mastermind behind sparking... Gasp!
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The best non beyblade villain is Harry

Harry is not a villain he's the embodiment pf all things good which makes him the ultimate hero! his arch-nemesis is the embodiment of all evil..... Amane!
There are two bladers who were antagonist that were both neutral
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:17 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:17 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: i hope he comes back. plus he reminds me of the emperor from star wars

Imagine if he was the mastermind behind sparking...   Gasp!

No what if he actually paid Arthur, Phi, Hearts and everyone to be bad in all the seasons. And he paid Lane and he is actually the biggest mastermind and antagonist.
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:30 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:17 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: Imagine if he was the mastermind behind sparking...   Gasp!

No what if he actually paid Arthur, Phi, Hearts and everyone to be bad in all the seasons. And he paid Lane and he is actually the biggest mastermind and antagonist.

Hold a minute their.
What if he is the Ultimate Villain in Burst and was the mastermind since Season 1
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:31 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:30 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: No what if he actually paid Arthur, Phi, Hearts and everyone to be bad in all the seasons. And he paid Lane and he is actually the biggest mastermind and antagonist.

Hold a minute their.
What if he is the Ultimate Villain in Burst and was the mastermind since Season 1

that is literally what i said
Rate out of 10
Lui: 7/10
Red Eye: 8/10
Phi: 10/10
Gwyn: 5/10
Lane: 1/10
My rate for protagonists:
Valt: 9/10 First season he was annoying
Aiga: 9/10 He kept screaming and it was annoying
Drum: 8/10 He also kept screaming
Hyuga: 10/10 Zoom King
Hikaru: 9/10 Smart boi
My rate for villains:
Lui: 6.5/10 Wasn't really a villain but he's pretty crazy
Red Eye: 8.5/10 He was a salty boi but he's pretty cool
Phi/Hearts: 9.5/10 I really liked the sibling problem. Reminds me of Keeping up with the Kardashians.
Arthur: 7.5/10 I liked how he acted a little more mature than most characters but he wasn't exactly the person you would get along with.
Gwyn: 8/10 He was lonely but he found a friend. Smart boi #2.
Lane/Lean/Lain: 9.5 Hear me out. I was gonna give him a 5.5 but the season isn't over so i'm not gonna be quick to judge plus he has Harry so i added 4 points. Spiky boi.
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:52 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: My rate for protagonists:
Valt: 9/10 First season he was annoying
Aiga: 9/10 He kept screaming and it was annoying
Drum: 8/10 He also kept screaming
Hyuga: 10/10 Zoom King
Hikaru: 9/10 Smart boi
My rate for villains:
Lui: 6.5/10 Wasn't really a villain but he's pretty crazy
Red Eye: 8.5/10 He was a salty boi but he's pretty cool
Phi/Hearts: 9.5/10 I really liked the sibling problem. Reminds me of Keeping up with the Kardashians.
Arthur: 7.5/10 I liked how he acted a little more mature than most characters but he wasn't exactly the person you would get along with.
Gwyn: 8/10 He was lonely but he found a friend. Smart boi #2.
Lane/Lean/Lain: 9.5 Hear me out. I was gonna give him a 5.5 but the season isn't over so i'm not gonna be quick to judge plus he has Harry so i added 4 points. Spiky boi.

1. Yeah hes fine
2. lol.... we got monkey boy
3. You want him to be mad
4. He started the beyvirus
5. #SmartHikaru
6. You forgot he yells too and is mean.
7. Spoiled Brat
8. lol
9. King Arthur....
10. You want Harry dont you. Flare boy
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:30 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:17 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote: Imagine if he was the mastermind behind sparking...   Gasp!

No... What if he was the creator of Longinus, Phi and Hearts biological dad, who left, then gave them a mansion and a few butlers, the one who funded HELL and the teacher of gwyn, and the one who gave lane lucifer and Delta Diabolos. What if he planned every single moment. Think about it:
If he gave lui Longinus, since lui is angry all the time, he would have gone crazy and hurt someone(shu.) that indirectly incited shu's anger, which made him easy to manipulate. valt stepped in and saved shu, which is why Valt is Theodore's enemy. By giving Phi and Hearts beys, he made them easy to manipulate as well, as he could have taken them whenever. then he could have told them to infect someone else with dark resonance. Aiga was that person, but it backfired. What if Pheonix was telling phi to pick Aiga because it knew that Aiga would save them? And, in the dub at least, Hearts said something like: "How do you live like this brother?" It was because Phi was TRAINING Aiga against dark resonance, and by breaking Hades, hearts was freed, and now he needed to have someone free him. And when Free was talking to Valt about how the way someone opposed his blader's spirit, and Phi was in his way, etc., Valt and everyone watching implied Phi, but Free was talking about THEODORE. Free was trying to beat Phi to SAVE him, so he could get to Theodore, but Free was not mad because he lost, but because he miscalculated how deep phi was in the darkness and it cost him. I didn't watch all of gt, but smth similar happened, right? The reason Shu took lane under his wing is that he knew Lane was being manipulated by Theodore, which is why he hasn't given up on lane yet. And the reason Free was so hard on Hyuga was not that Free was angry, but because he didn't want to make the same mistake he did with phi and lane. And what is Theodore's master plan? To infect all the bladers with dark resonance, then manipulate them, then use them to manipulate ordinary people. So far, it seems the Free, Kris, Wakyia(he's the leader of the WBBA), Delta, Phi, Hearts, Shu, Boa, and maybe Laban(he sensed smth in Aiga vs. Lui) are the only good guys who know.
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:57 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:30 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: No what if he actually paid Arthur, Phi, Hearts and everyone to be bad in all the seasons. And he paid Lane and he is actually the biggest mastermind and antagonist.
No... What if he was the creator of Longinus, Phi and Hearts biological dad, who left, then gave them a mansion and a few butlers, the one who funded HELL and the teacher of gwyn, and the one who gave lane lucifer and Delta Diabolos. What if he planned every single moment. Think about it:
If he gave lui Longinus, since lui is angry all the time, he would have gone crazy and hurt someone(shu.) that indirectly incited shu's anger, which made him easy to manipulate. valt stepped in and saved shu, which is why Valt is Theodore's enemy. By giving Phi and Hearts beys, he made them easy to manipulate as well, as he could have taken them whenever. then he could have told them to infect someone else with dark resonance. Aiga was that person, but it backfired. What if Pheonix was telling phi to pick Aiga because it knew that Aiga would save them? And, in the dub at least, Hearts said something like: "How do you live like this brother?" It was because Phi was TRAINING Aiga against dark resonance, and by breaking Hades, hearts was freed, and now he needed to have someone free him. And when Free was talking to Valt about how the way someone opposed his blader's spirit, and Phi was in his way, etc., Valt and everyone watching implied Phi, but Free was talking about THEODORE. Free was trying to beat Phi to SAVE him, so he could get to Theodore, but Free was not mad because he lost, but because he miscalculated how deep phi was in the darkness and it cost him. I didn't watch all of gt, but smth similar happened, right? The reason Shu took lane under his wing is that he knew Lane was being manipulated by Theodore, which is why he hasn't given up on lane yet. And the reason Free was so hard on Hyuga was not that Free was angry, but because he didn't want to make the same mistake he did with phi and lane. And what is Theodore's master plan? To infect all the bladers with dark resonance, then manipulate them, then use them to manipulate ordinary people. So far, it seems the Free, Kris, Wakyia(he's the leader of the WBBA), Delta, Phi, Hearts, Shu, Boa, and maybe Laban(he sensed smth in Aiga vs. Lui) are the only good guys who know.

seems like a good idea/theory
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:57 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: No... What if he was the creator of Longinus, Phi and Hearts biological dad, who left, then gave them a mansion and a few butlers, the one who funded HELL and the teacher of gwyn, and the one who gave lane lucifer and Delta Diabolos. What if he planned every single moment. Think about it:

seems like a good idea/theory

I mean, it's possible. MAYBE THIS IS WHAT S6 IS ABOUT. tbh they gotta tie up the loose ends. probably not tho, after all, i am psychoanalyzing a 25 minute long commercial
(Nov. 12, 2020  11:01 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: seems like a good idea/theory

I mean, it's possible. MAYBE THIS IS WHAT S6 IS ABOUT. tbh they gotta tie up the loose ends. probably not tho, after all, i am psychoanalyzing a 25 minute long commercial

lol
(Nov. 12, 2020  11:01 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  10:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: seems like a good idea/theory

What 25 minute commercial? Am I missing something lol?
(Nov. 12, 2020  11:07 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  11:01 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I mean, it's possible. MAYBE THIS IS WHAT S6 IS ABOUT. tbh they gotta tie up the loose ends. probably not tho, after all, i am psychoanalyzing a 25 minute long commercial

What 25 minute commercial? Am I missing something lol?

possibly
Theodore: More smart and manipulative Doji and Pluto
???: God of Evil and Destruction
#Hikarumakeabeyvirusvaccine
(Nov. 12, 2020  11:14 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Theodore: More smart and manipulative Doji and Pluto
???: God of Evil and Destruction
#Hikarumakeabeyvirusvaccine

lol