Best Beyblade villain

Brooklyn. Do I need to say more?
(May. 17, 2019  4:34 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Brooklyn. Do I need to say more?

no, not really
Better villain Huh alright I'll plag along , To me it's between brocklyn or Rago.
Phi. He was more twisted than Rago. He even went as far as to break his own brother's bey.
(May. 17, 2019  8:06 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: tyson!
best villain ever

He was such an amazing villain, trying to stop our poor hero Boris from running a new Beyblade facility. Huhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
(May. 17, 2019  11:21 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(May. 17, 2019  8:06 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: tyson!
best villain ever

He was such an amazing villain, trying to stop our poor hero Boris from running a new Beyblade facility. Huhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

yeah man tyson is the villan by far
(May. 17, 2019  6:27 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Phi. He was more twisted than Rago. He even went as far as to break his own brother's bey.

Not really though rago love to toyed with the good guys look at how he was toying with ryuga plus wanting to destroy the world and model it to your own image Is far more twisted for me than just breaking beys, which can get fixed which ruins the his bad cause his breaking beys.
Im not sure whether you mean *strongest* or *your favorite* but I’ll answer:

While I like Phi and Rago, I just really like Brooklyn. I think he happens to have a backstory for his actions, that seems pretty normal and reasonable at the same time. And whenever I want to write for laughs, I go for Ashtem from the Burst series (he’s my other favorite, but Brooklyn will be at the top lol)
(May. 17, 2019  5:27 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: I like red eye shu

Nice! an unique choice
To everyone saying phi or another burst 'villain'
No one was actually bad in burst
(May. 17, 2019  6:43 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: To everyone saying phi or another burst 'villain'
No one was actually bad in burst

villan/ antagonist

I liked hartz. He was hilarious!
Hard to say.
Tala's backstory is all kinds of messed up and him growing past that despair by season 3 was nice.
Now that I know V force is hated, I'll tread carefully, but I felt for Zeo's motivation of using the bit beasts to revive his dead brother/become human to give his father happiness again, plus his battle against Kai was just so much fun. Helps he wasn't a carp about it.
BROOKLYN! A lonely prodigy gone mad over his first loss. He's definitely fun to watch, but not my favorite.
Ryuga, while I do love my psychopaths, its in Masters and Fury I enjoyed watching him not be venged by just wanton destruction and suffering due to being raised that way by Dark Nebula, plus the way he treats Gingka, Kenta, and Tsubasa compared to how he treated Yu in season 1 was really sweet.
Who do we consider the true villain of Masters: Ziggurat, greed, American technology, Damien, Faust, or Star Breaker in general?
Rago's fine I guess but needed more depth. And if he was a Legendary Blader that was destined to be owned by Nemesis, he really should've been conflicted by being the Child of Destruction.
Kira was good, he's a smug carp in the veins of Brooklyn, hijacked control of DNA from the Garcias, and enjoyed breaking down Zero, Shinobu, and Kite for kicks. Yeah I like him.
Ryan, had a good motivation for his actions and wasn't particularly an evil person even though I guessed he was the main villain. Although he's the only one that didn't get to go to the New World so karma.
Lui's great, Red Eye was handled 90% well, and Phi & Hearts brought the crazy.
(May. 17, 2019  11:40 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Hard to say.
Tala's backstory is all kinds of messed up and him growing past that despair by season 3 was nice.
Now that I know V force is hated, I'll tread carefully, but I felt for Zeo's motivation of using the bit beasts to revive his dead brother/become human to give his father happiness again, plus his battle against Kai was just so much fun. Helps he wasn't a carp about it.
BROOKLYN! A lonely prodigy gone mad over his first loss. He's definitely fun to watch, but not my favorite.
Ryuga, while I do love my psychopaths, its in Masters and Fury I enjoyed watching him not be venged by just wanton destruction and suffering due to being raised that way by Dark Nebula, plus the way he treats Gingka, Kenta, and Tsubasa compared to how he treated Yu in season 1 was really sweet.
Who do we consider the true villain of Masters: Ziggurat, greed, American technology, Damien, Faust, or Star Breaker in general?
Rago's fine I guess but needed more depth. And if he was a Legendary Blader that was destined to be owned by Nemesis, he really should've been conflicted by being the Child of Destruction.
Kira was good, he's a smug carp in the veins of Brooklyn, hijacked control of DNA from the Garcias, and enjoyed breaking down Zero, Shinobu, and Kite for kicks. Yeah I like him.
Ryan, had a good motivation for his actions and wasn't particularly an evil person even though I guessed he was the main villain. Although he's the only one that didn't get to go to the New World so karma.

you have brought fair points , red eye for me was the best villain in burst had the motive  , a goal and deliver on being both intimidating and a threat. lui was very good the jerk part of him that push you to your limits is the best part of him although I don't qualify him as and phi like you said was just crazy. to me red eye >lui >phi .out of curiosity what would be your list?
The best Beyblade villain is Me! XD
(May. 18, 2019  12:17 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: My favorite villain is Valt. 100 percent.

oh yeah valt, so evil!
(May. 17, 2019  11:40 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Hard to say.

Even for someone who dislikes a portion of V-Force like me, I really do like Zeo.
(May. 17, 2019  11:40 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Hard to say.

dang! You went all out!
(May. 18, 2019  12:17 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: My favorite villain is Valt. 100 percent.

Valt must be a villain. He aims to take down every champion so he can be at the top

That sounds like Aiga too tbh
The only main villain I have a genuine problem with is Flame from Beyradierz. His personally shift from Flame to Kaiser Gray makes no sense, he has no reason to want to control the world after being its savior from the past, betrays his loyal servant jut because he has the sixth mystical beast & could've just convince the beast to trust him and his partner, and he just accepts death and heads off into the afterlife after suddenly losing despite being ahead. They gave Ryan and Ryuga enough complexity, character and motivation in the same amount of time but not for the main villain? Ugh.
SHIRASAGIJOOOOOO RUII XD (yep my favorite villian from s1.)