Best Beyblade Protagonist? (All Gens)

Poll: Who is the best beyblade protagonist? (In your opinion)

Tyson
16.28%
Gingka
11.63%
Zyro
2.33%
Valt
47.67%
Aiga
13.95%
Drum
4.65%
Hikaru & Hyuga
3.49%
Total: 100% 86 vote(s)
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:32 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:28 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Aiga does that too lol brother😎

Not really tho. Both have their stubborn streak, sure, but Valt is way more open to accept his weakness and flaws than Aiga was. Not that I'm bashing him or anything (heck I actually kinda like him now), but it's true.

Ohhhhhhhhhh thanks PinkRose brother😎 Those wise words [Image: RockOnEmoji.jpg]
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:32 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:28 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Aiga does that too lol brother😎

Not really tho. Both have their stubborn streak, sure, but Valt is way more open to accept his weakness and flaws than Aiga was. Not that I'm bashing him or anything (heck I actually kinda like him now), but it's true.
Hit the nail right on the head. Aiger was renown for his arrogance. One of the things I love about Valt is that he readily understood his need to improve, he knew he wasn't at level he needed to be and he worked his butt off to get there.
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:35 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:32 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Not really tho. Both have their stubborn streak, sure, but Valt is way more open to accept his weakness and flaws than Aiga was. Not that I'm bashing him or anything (heck I actually kinda like him now), but it's true.
Hit the nail right on the head. Aiger was renown for his arrogance. One of the things I love about Valt is that he readily understood his need to improve, he knew he wasn't at level he needed to be and he worked his butt off to get there.
Aiga worked pretty hard as well. He knew he couldn’t beat Lui so he started to train like Lui, when he knew he couldn’t beat Phi he trained pretty hard as well with Shu and friends.
Aiga even mentions that In GT tho I can't remember well
It’s becuz people don’t like aiga becuz he has natural talent
Natural Talent you say? The only one as far as I remember to have it was Brooklyn
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aiga even mentions that In GT tho I can't remember well

I think it was in Ep 24 when he was talking about the whole 'Beyblade isn't just about winning, it's about having fun too' with Drum. He also had a flashback about Fubuki, Ranjiro, Shu and someone else I can't recall (was it Valt?)
He said that after Arthur interrupted his and Delta's match
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:37 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:35 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Hit the nail right on the head. Aiger was renown for his arrogance. One of the things I love about Valt is that he readily understood his need to improve, he knew he wasn't at level he needed to be and he worked his butt off to get there.
Aiga worked pretty hard as well. He knew he couldn’t beat Lui so he started to train like Lui, when he knew he couldn’t beat Phi he trained pretty hard as well with Shu and friends.

Aiger on more than one occasion already proclaimed he was the best there every was even though he was just starting out. As far as Aiger working hard is concerned, we saw that before an important battle here or there but not consistently. Truthfully we only really saw it before his battle with Phi. But I can already see where this headed so let's head this off at the pass and leave the conversation here.
He said "Me and Achilles are the strongest team in the world."
I mean lui won the nationals at 6 lol, dudes got talents
He believed that foolishness from the very beginning which was grating to hear. A friend of mine just started Turbo and he acutally loves it when Aiger takes an L. His favorite parts of the season are when the previous season characters appear.
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hyuga seriously has no development

i mean uh he stopped saying zoom zoom..thats something i guess?
I mean animewise Idk about the manga tho.
I see, he's the nostalgic type too.
Not even gonna lie, I was only watching Cho-Z for Fubuki and Lui until the Battleship Cruise. I literally couldn't stand Aiga back in the start, and I've been planning to quit the series more times than I can count.
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:50 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I see, he's the nostalgic type too.
Not even gonna lie, I was only watching Cho-Z for Fubuki and Lui until the Battleship Cruise. I literally couldn't stand Aiga back in the start, and I've been planning to quit the series more times than I can count.

He's new to Beyblade. But he loved Season 1 & 2 because of how well the story was told and the characters were handled. Like you he likes Fubuki. But Fubuki and the previous characters were really the only highlight for him. So it wasn't so much nostalgia is was just that there wasn't much good In the season for him to latch onto.
Good point.
i would be happy if kai was the protagonist of won season
Tyson - Good blader never gives up but stubborn
Gingka - I haven't seen Metal Saga ;p
Valt - He was an good protagonist Thumbs up!
Rest is history Tongue_out
And if imagine if kai was protagonist of G - rev or V-force
and imma say he is cool but ignoring stuff soo ;-;
Good Protragoinist in my choices : Valt,Tyson
Planning to watch Burst and Metal!
Im just saying either Valt sucked in the begin or he lacked plot armor
(Jan. 06, 2021  1:09 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: TheGolden Blade you know Tyson?

no
(Jan. 06, 2021  1:50 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  1:09 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: TheGolden Blade you know Tyson?

no

Oh ok then
(Jan. 06, 2021  1:51 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  1:50 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: no

Oh ok then

wanna debate some OG and MFB battles on Random beyblade anime and manga thoughts thread?
(Jan. 06, 2021  1:55 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  1:51 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh ok then

wanna debate some OG and MFB battles on Random beyblade anime and manga thoughts thread?

Or the times that were good/bad in the debate thread