Best Beyblade Protagonist? (All Gens)

Poll: Who is the best beyblade protagonist? (In your opinion)

Tyson
16.28%
Gingka
11.63%
Zyro
2.33%
Valt
47.67%
Aiga
13.95%
Drum
4.65%
Hikaru & Hyuga
3.49%
Total: 100% 86 vote(s)
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:00 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:59 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Isn't that a bit much? I'm not an Aiger fan but I don't go around saying he's dead.

I don't like aiger that much either, but haters are going to be toxic about fictional characters.
Which is taking it a bit too far. If you don't like a particular character that's fine, but going around saying the character is dead or you want them to die is a bit on the edge.
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:03 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:00 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I don't like aiger that much either, but haters are going to be toxic about fictional characters.
Which is taking it a bit too far. If you don't like a particular character that's fine, but going around saying the character is dead or you want them to die is a bit on the edge.

Thank you Admiral W for saying facts some people really need to hear.
Hmm the only protagonists to talk to their beys are: Tyson, Valt, Aiger, and Dante
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hmm the only protagonists to talk to their beys are: Tyson, Valt, Aiger, and Dante

Missing Gingka. All the protags talk to their beys.
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:08 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hmm the only protagonists to talk to their beys are: Tyson, Valt, Aiger, and Dante

Missing Gingka. All the protags talk to their beys.

I mean like when there avatar appears
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:09 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:08 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Missing Gingka. All the protags talk to their beys.

Gingka has done a variation of that.
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:09 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:08 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Missing Gingka. All the protags talk to their beys.

Gingka literally rode on Pegasus, and Pegasus always appears in the end of the season.
(Jan. 05, 2021  6:46 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: How is Valt the best again? Unlike Aiger, he lost all his battles and could only win rematches.

That's wildly inaccurate. Valt had setbacks on his journey to the top which made his getting there all the more earned. He nurtured his natural talent through hard work and determination. Eventually rising to the pinnacle of the blading world. He went from barely being able to launch to becoming the strongest blader on the planet and gained the respect and admiration of the entire blading world.
Wait how did valt lose all his battles, did you expect him to blade someone only once?
I mean if Valt won against Lui it would have not made much sense
And also he actually acknowledges his weaknesses and tries to improve on them. That alone is pretty respectable and a good reason to make him a good champion.
*Sigh* Well Tyson you did good and I'm proud of you for being the best you could do
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:16 PM)PinkRose Wrote: And also he actually acknowledges his weaknesses and tries to improve on them. That alone is pretty respectable and a good reason to make him a good champion.
Even now, years later, people the world over look look up to Valt more than any other blader. He's the pinnacle of the blading world.
True to that.
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:16 PM)PinkRose Wrote: And also he actually acknowledges his weaknesses and tries to improve on them. That alone is pretty respectable and a good reason to make him a good champion.

Aiga does that too lol brother😎
Imma give me term to Aiga that he is pure trash
dante/ drum
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:16 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I mean if Valt won against Lui it would have not made much sense

Ehhhhhh I would’ve gotten mad like this: 😡 and I would probably say plot armor or generic protagonist or something toxic like that becuz that wouldn’t feel good if valt kept winning
Im done with this lol. Just to show everyone that Tyson is the true World Champion Imma change my pfp.
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:28 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:

Aiga does that too lol brother😎

Not really tho. Both have their stubborn streak, sure, but Valt is way more open to accept his weakness and flaws than Aiga was. Not that I'm bashing him or anything (heck I actually kinda like him now), but it's true.
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:29 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Imma give me term to Aiga that he is pure trash

Heyyyyyyyy.....😡😡😡 he’s not trash brother😎!
Okay, that's going a bit too far Earth. If you don't like Aiga, that's fine, but don't go and insult him like that.