Best Beyblade Protagonist? (All Gens)

Poll: Who is the best beyblade protagonist? (In your opinion)

Tyson
16.28%
Gingka
11.63%
Zyro
2.33%
Valt
47.67%
Aiga
13.95%
Drum
4.65%
Hikaru & Hyuga
3.49%
Total: 100% 86 vote(s)
(Jan. 06, 2021  1:55 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  1:55 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: wanna debate some OG and MFB battles on Random beyblade anime and manga thoughts thread?

Or the times that were good/bad in the debate thread

well if Trustbee or godzilla say rude comments just ingore them
I dont see why Tyson shouldnt be consider a bad protagonist. Dont they know this guy was also a great inspiration to the world.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3zXMbWnCViGSRv09KYbs...g&usqp=CAU]
(Jan. 06, 2021  1:58 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I dont see why Tyson shouldnt be consider a bad protagonist. Dont they know this guy was also a great inspiration to the world.

Well I think he'd bad
(Jan. 06, 2021  1:58 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  1:58 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I dont see why Tyson shouldnt be consider a bad protagonist. Dont they know this guy was also a great inspiration to the world.

Well I think he'd bad

You wouldnt know that cause you watch burst
I never said that. I just said you dont watch it completely
Yeh ik but I haven't watched sparking but ik what's happening

I'll just watch og and all that
Meh too long lol. I watched all that first saga in like 2 months
where my tyson gang at?

I still stand by as to what I say
(Jan. 08, 2021  2:51 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:

I still stand by as to what I say

You’re saying Tyson’s bad protagonist or good protagonist?
(Jan. 06, 2021  2:04 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Meh too long lol. I watched all that first saga in like 2 months

2 months? Mate I finished the Metal Series in a week including the movie and it's like the same duration as OG (each season has 52 episodes, well save for Zero-G of course).
(Jan. 08, 2021  2:52 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  2:51 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I still stand by as to what I say

You’re saying Tyson’s bad protagonist or good protagonist?

Good protagonist

(Jan. 06, 2021  2:02 AM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Yeh ik but I haven't watched sparking but ik what's happening

I'll just watch og and all that

Watch mfb

(Jan. 08, 2021  2:53 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  2:52 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: You’re saying Tyson’s bad protagonist or good protagonist?

Good protagonist

He is amazing

Best protagonist 1.Gingka
2. Tyson
Tyson is raging with Anger
[Image: LeafyOnlyHairstreakbutterfly-max-1mb.gif]
Look at Gingka lol
[Image: d24d9233ba7329f559d1794db4dc5366.jpg]
(Jan. 08, 2021  3:33 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Tyson is raging with Anger
Look at Gingka lol

u very well know gingka's more powerful than tyson
(Jan. 08, 2021  3:34 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
Look at Gingka lol

That’s debatable.
(Jan. 08, 2021  3:34 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
Look at Gingka lol

Only because he had the power of all the bladers of the world or otherwise you know Mr. Prehistoric God Of Plot Armour would have won
(Jan. 08, 2021  3:35 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  3:34 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: u very well know gingka's more powerful than tyson

Only because he had the power of all the bladers of the world or otherwise you know Mr. Prehistoric God Of Plot Armour would have won

It’s not plot armor. If gingka single-handedly beat Ryuga/Rago then that would be plot armor but he used others strength along with his.
ok, list:
Drum
Zyro
Valt
Aiga
Tyson
Gingka
Hikaru & Hyuga

Assuming power levels are relatively the same, this is my list. i dont watch og tho, it's a guess. Also, it's worst to best, as in drum is the bottom of the barrel. Reasoning(not in order):

#1: IRL Beyblade

The real beyblade in performance. the MC's beys range from mediocre to OP, and though that legit means carp(arc balkesh(hasbruh), Z Achilles(hasbruh), King Helios(TT)), it slightly influenced my decision.

#2: Tacticoolness

Tactics. So basically balance type beys are rated higher than attack.

#3: Win rate

Self-explanatory.

#4: Rank

Rank in the WBBA.

#5:

Firepower. How much power these beys can expel. Some of these beyblades make me wonder if nukes even exist in the anime, like why use Minutemen when you have L-drago lol

#6: Plot armor.

This is why Aiga and Gingka are so high. Though, Gingka's plot armor is in the form of firepower.

Okay, that's it. Wait a second.... why are the Asahi brothers higher than everyone else? Well, they have an unfair advantage(and limit-break is tacticool). THEY. It's not even fair. You got A ton of MC's with insane power. However, assuming power levels are equal, 2 vs 1 isn't even remotely fair. Soooooo, yea.
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:07 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: ok, list:
Drum
Zyro
Valt
Aiga
Tyson
Gingka
Hikaru & Hyuga

Assuming power levels are relatively the same, this is my list. i dont watch og tho, it's a guess. Also, it's worst to best, as in drum is the bottom of the barrel. Reasoning(not in order):

#1: IRL Beyblade

The real beyblade in performance. the MC's beys range from mediocre to OP, and though that legit means carp(arc balkesh(hasbruh), Z Achilles(hasbruh), King Helios(TT)), it slightly influenced my decision.

#2: Tacticoolness

Tactics. So basically balance type beys are rated higher than attack.

#3: Win rate

Self-explanatory.

#4: Rank

Rank in the WBBA.

#5:

Firepower. How much power these beys can expel. Some of these beyblades make me wonder if nukes even exist in the anime, like why use Minutemen when you have L-drago lol

#6: Plot armor.

This is why Aiga and Gingka are so high. Though, Gingka's plot armor is in the form of firepower.

Okay, that's it. Wait a second.... why are the Asahi brothers higher than everyone else? Well, they have an unfair advantage(and limit-break is tacticool). THEY. It's not even fair. You got A ton of MC's with insane power. However, assuming power levels are equal, 2 vs 1 isn't even remotely fair. Soooooo, yea.

Gingka doesn’t have a lot of plot armor he’s just really good at the game. Also Gingka would beat Hikaru and Hyuga no problem.
Your joking right? Why is Hyuga on top? lol he is bad
(Jan. 08, 2021  3:35 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  3:34 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: u very well know gingka's more powerful than tyson

No not that. Just Gingka's one power's powerful enough

(Jan. 08, 2021  3:35 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  3:34 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: u very well know gingka's more powerful than tyson

That’s debatable.

what do u think?
Honestly Im not much into the aspect of the protagonist thing who is better. All of them are good in their own ways