Best Beyblade Protagonist? (All Gens)

Poll: Who is the best beyblade protagonist? (In your opinion)

Tyson
16.28%
Gingka
11.63%
Zyro
2.33%
Valt
47.67%
Aiga
13.95%
Drum
4.65%
Hikaru & Hyuga
3.49%
Total: 100% 86 vote(s)
(Feb. 13, 2021  9:15 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: ?

Sorry I edited it.
(Jan. 08, 2021  11:02 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:10 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Gingka doesn’t have a lot of plot armor he’s just really good at the game. Also Gingka would beat Hikaru and Hyuga no problem.

I said assuming power levels are the same. Gingka has no strategy, his mind is as small as a sesame seed form his favorite burger

His brain is a lot bigger than Valt's looking at how he defeated opponents using the God Tier strategies that he used

(Feb. 13, 2021  9:15 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  9:12 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I agree with you. Gingka was fun, and just overall a amazing mc

You haven't even watched MFB, so u definetely can't say that Valt's the best without even finishing the metal or OG saga
It won't change either way, I've seen Gingka tho.

U haven't watched the WHOLE saga

(Feb. 13, 2021  9:15 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  9:12 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I agree with you. Gingka was fun, and just overall a amazing mc

You haven't even watched MFB, so u definetely can't say that Valt's the best without even finishing the metal or OG saga
It won't change either way, I've seen Gingka tho.

U haven't watched the WHOLE saga
Meh it doesn't matter, I've only seen burst so obvs that's what I'll rank imo.
Here is my ranking

1. Valt
2. Aiga
3. Gingka
4. Zyro
5. Drum
6. Hikaru
7. Hyuga
(Feb. 13, 2021  9:19 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Meh it doesn't matter, I've only seen burst so obvs that's what I'll rank imo.

Kinda does. Like if u say this anime is better than this anime, without watching both anime, is kinda stupid. You need both of the things to compare and see which one is better
(Feb. 13, 2021  10:28 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  9:19 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Meh it doesn't matter, I've only seen burst so obvs that's what I'll rank imo.

Kinda does. Like if u say this anime is better than this anime, without watching both anime, is kinda stupid. You need both of the things to compare and see which one is better

No since I've already seen some eps of the previous seasons and I prefer burst.
(Feb. 13, 2021  9:12 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2021  12:43 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: My rankings of protagonists (best to worst):
Gingka- he brought most of us into Beyblade and he taught us about the blader’s spirit
Zyro- mainly because he was in zero-g (second best season imo)
Aiga- Achilles+headbands
Hikaru- Limit break be some pretty good stuff
Hyuga: look at Hikaru
Drum: His bey wasn’t as interesting as the others
Valt:

I agree with you. Gingka was fun, and just overall a amazing mc

(Feb. 13, 2021  9:12 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: 1. Valt
2. Dante
3. Aiger
4. Hikaru

(Jan. 08, 2021  11:02 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I said assuming power levels are the same. Gingka has no strategy, his mind is as small as a sesame seed form his favorite burger

(Jan. 08, 2021  11:07 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Well, Gingka had plenty of strategy as evidenced by 4D

That is completely wrong. You say he has no strategy, if u look back into the Metal masters, you find that he defeated stronger oponents by using statregies

Man strategy to beat the bad guys:
BlAdErS sPiRiT

Burst strategy To beat the bad guys:
S1:using speed and height(where most beys are weaker as evident by gattyaki) to match the power of lui’s left rotation metal
S2: Dragging out the battle to snap shu out of his insane state
S3: Using Achilles’ balanced nature to avoid and counter attacks until both pheonix’s spin and phi’s mental state become uncontrollable, allowing wigs to exploit this as a weakness, divert from his original battle plan, and put all his remaining power into a single attack
S4: never finished it lol
1. Valt
2. Aiga
3. Drum
4. Tyson
5. Gingka
6. Hygua
7. Hikaru
8. Zyro (Zyro is absolute trash).
1. Valt
2. Dante
3. Hikaru
4. Gingka
5. Hyuga
6. Aiger
7. Zyro

I've never seen OG so I can't really rank Tyson.
"Best" is a strong word.

But my favorite overall is Valt. I thought I was gonna hate him within the first five minutes of the show but  when I caught myself clenching my fist in a "nice one!" fashion in a victory a few episodes down the line I realized he had a nice mix of what makes a fun protagonist even at his worst moments.  

It helps we watched the kid grow into himself between two seasons and go on to be a friendly motivating (but still extremely formidable) figure in his world.

Valt was what stopped me from giving Ginga my vote. Putting the dub voice aside, he was levelheaded, easygoing wanted to be as good as HE could be but didn't exactly care about being the very best like no-one ever was. Kinda just wandered into that territory due to his motivations and being the protag.

Ginga was a cool guy but Valt is just too damn wholesome.

EDIT: Throwing one in for Hikaru. God I wish he was the sole protag. Logical, fairly clearheaded, studies his opponents  an utter dork but still has the upbeat traits of the others. Anime really did him dirty.
Tier List:
S: Valt , Tyson (do I even have to explain)
A: Ginka
B: Aiga Drum
C: Hikaru
D: Hyuga (interchangeably between hikaru) , hyuga is a bootleg valt from season 1 , but much more braindead
Trash: Zero (do I have to explain this one too)
(Feb. 14, 2021  10:01 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:

That is completely wrong. You say he has no strategy, if u look back into the Metal masters, you find that he defeated stronger oponents by using statregies

Man strategy to beat the bad guys:
BlAdErS sPiRiT

S1:using speed and height(where most beys are weaker as evident by gattyaki) to match the power of lui’s left rotation metal
S3: Using Achilles’ balanced nature to avoid and counter attacks until both pheonix’s spin and phi’s mental state become uncontrollable, allowing wigs to exploit this as a weakness, divert from his original battle plan, and put all his remaining power into a single attack

Sure bladers spirit was why Gingka won, but it at least managed to captivate us all and move us all to buy the products. If Gingka managed to win by himself the show would just not be as good as it is.
(Feb. 15, 2021  2:38 AM)IsaacGravity Wrote: "Best" is a strong word.

But my favorite overall is Valt. I thought I was gonna hate him within the first five minutes of the show but  when I caught myself clenching my fist in a "nice one!" fashion in a victory a few episodes down the line I realized he had a nice mix of what makes a fun protagonist even at his worst moments.  

It helps we watched the kid grow into himself between two seasons and go on to be a friendly motivating (but still extremely formidable) figure in his world.

Valt was what stopped me from giving Ginga my vote. Putting the dub voice aside, he was levelheaded, easygoing wanted to be as good as HE could be but didn't exactly care about being the very best like no-one ever was. Kinda just wandered into that territory due to his motivations and being the protag.

EDIT: Throwing one in for Hikaru. God I wish he was the sole protag. Logical, fairly clearheaded, studies his opponents  an utter dork but still has the upbeat traits of the others. Anime really did him dirty.
Saaaaame. Hikaru's a pretty neat character, but he got sidetracked much more than he should have throughout the anime. Almost feels like he's not even THE protagonist.
(Dec. 21, 2020  3:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hyuga is just doing Zoom Zoom for no reason

LOOOOLLLL

I like both aiger and hikaru but aiger is my favourite..
(Dec. 21, 2020  3:30 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: WHO IS THE BEST?! (In your opinion)

Idk what it is about him, but the fun loving, goofy yet strong valt aoi takes the cake for me.
Zyro's really boring
And Tyson, he is meh
Valt is good and all
And Ginka is striaght-up trash
And the thought that of Drum being best makes me wanna thrash
Aiga, he's not my fovorite
And Hyuga's a show-off
And the end of poetry is Hikaru, the slack-off
Guys stop hating on Zero. I'm tired of liking all your comments.
Alright, fine.
(Feb. 15, 2021  7:14 AM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2021  2:38 AM)IsaacGravity Wrote: "Best" is a strong word.

Saaaaame. Hikaru's a pretty neat character, but he got sidetracked much more than he should have throughout the anime. Almost feels like he's not even THE protagonist.

He was far more prominent in the manga. As an example he took on Aiger in a 1v1 and took him out with a burst.
Exactly why I specifically said 'in the anime'...
....even tho I didn't read the manga anyway.
(Feb. 15, 2021  3:40 PM)Luinor4Life Wrote: Alright, fine.
Nah it's cool, keep going. He sucked.
(Feb. 16, 2021  11:54 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2021  3:40 PM)Luinor4Life Wrote: Alright, fine.
Nah it's cool, keep going. He sucked.

Eh, Zero/Zyro isn't that bad IMO. Yeah, he's a really bland protagonist who feels like second fiddle to Ginga/Gingka but at least he did have more goals than just "I wanna get stronger, because I wanna get stronger". I'd honestly take him over Hyuga, who was more uninteresting and has little to no character to speak of.
(Feb. 15, 2021  6:03 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2021  10:01 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Man strategy to beat the bad guys:
BlAdErS sPiRiT

Sure bladers spirit was why Gingka won, but it at least managed to captivate us all and move us all to buy the products. If Gingka managed to win by himself the show would just not be as good as it is.

that's plot armor. and pretty sure burst is selling better. ofc, I do like metal more, but from a critics point of view, burst is the better seires.
(Feb. 16, 2021  4:47 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2021  6:03 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Sure bladers spirit was why Gingka won, but it at least managed to captivate us all and move us all to buy the products. If Gingka managed to win by himself the show would just not be as good as it is.

that's plot armor. and pretty sure burst is selling better. ofc, I do like metal more, but from a critics point of view, burst is the better seires.

From the critics POV it’s personal opinion. Also Gingka only uses bladers spirit during his first battle against Kyoya and when he evolved Galaxy to Big Bang. Also Burst has quite a lot of plot armor with resonance and bonds (something more prevalent in burst than MFB and Blader’s spirit).
(Feb. 16, 2021  4:54 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  4:47 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: that's plot armor. and pretty sure burst is selling better. ofc, I do like metal more, but from a critics point of view, burst is the better seires.

From the critics POV it’s personal opinion. Also Gingka only uses bladers spirit during his first battle against Kyoya and when he evolved Galaxy to Big Bang. Also Burst has quite a lot of plot armor with resonance and bonds (something more prevalent in burst than MFB and Blader’s spirit).

what do you mean? mfb literally has Dragon princes. gingka beat rago bcause of combined spirit. its been stated multiple times the person with the stronger bladers spirit wins, not the one with the stronger bey.