Best Beyblade Protagonist? (All Gens)

Poll: Who is the best beyblade protagonist? (In your opinion)

Tyson
16.28%
Gingka
11.63%
Zyro
2.33%
Valt
47.67%
Aiga
13.95%
Drum
4.65%
Hikaru & Hyuga
3.49%
Total: 100% 86 vote(s)
This is my ranking of the strongest protagonist to the weakest one in my opinion
1. Valt
2. Aiga
3. Tyson
4. Gingka
5. Drum
6. Hygua
7. Hikaru
8. Zyro
(Feb. 16, 2021  4:57 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  4:54 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: From the critics POV it’s personal opinion. Also Gingka only uses bladers spirit during his first battle against Kyoya and when he evolved Galaxy to Big Bang. Also Burst has quite a lot of plot armor with resonance and bonds (something more prevalent in burst than MFB and Blader’s spirit).

what do you mean? mfb literally has Dragon princes. gingka beat rago bcause of combined spirit. its been stated multiple times the person with the stronger bladers spirit wins, not the one with the stronger bey.

It’s stated that a person with a stronger bond wins, but this isn’t always the case. Gingka beat the god of destruction (emphasis on god) by using the power of everyone else what’s plot armor in that? Also in burst Valt literally beats Shu because he has a stronger bond, all of Aiga’s wins are very similar (sorry Aiga), GT literally uses advanced resonance to win their battles, and Sparking has flare.

(Feb. 16, 2021  5:01 PM)MasterChef Wrote: This is my ranking of the strongest protagonist to the weakest one in my opinion
1. Valt
2. Aiga
3. Tyson
4. Gingka
5. Drum
6. Hygua
7. Hikaru
8. Zyro

Burst is factually the weakest series.
(Feb. 16, 2021  5:01 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  4:57 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: what do you mean? mfb literally has Dragon princes. gingka beat rago bcause of combined spirit. its been stated multiple times the person with the stronger bladers spirit wins, not the one with the stronger bey.

It’s stated that a person with a stronger bond wins, but this isn’t always the case. Gingka beat the god of destruction (emphasis on god) by using the power of everyone else what’s plot armor in that? Also in burst Valt literally beats Shu because he has a stronger bond, all of Aiga’s wins are very similar (sorry Aiga), GT literally uses advanced resonance to win their battles, and Sparking has flare.

(Feb. 16, 2021  5:01 PM)MasterChef Wrote: This is my ranking of the strongest protagonist to the weakest one in my opinion
1. Valt
2. Aiga
3. Tyson
4. Gingka
5. Drum
6. Hygua
7. Hikaru
8. Zyro

fair.

1. Valt
2. Aiga
3. Tyson
4. Gingka
5. Drum
6. Hygua
7. Hikaru
8. Zyro

Okay then this is my new ranking if burst is the weakest
1. Tyson
2. Gingka
3. Zyro
4. Valt
5. Aiga
6. Drum
7. Hygua
8. Hikaru
Statically the best protagonist in all the series is Aiga (surpassing even the OG and MFB characters).
(Feb. 16, 2021  5:09 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Statically the best protagonist in all the series is Aiga (surpassing even the OG and MFB characters).

aiga has the best bey and most skill.
(Feb. 16, 2021  5:09 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Statically the best protagonist in all the series is Aiga (surpassing even the OG and MFB characters).

where do you get these facts dawg
(Feb. 16, 2021  5:12 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:

where do you get these facts dawg

I go to the wiki and have a point system. A win counts as +1 points a draw/undecided counts as +0, and a loss counts as -1. If it’s a ffa/battle royals and the character looses that’s -2 and winning is +2
(Feb. 16, 2021  5:21 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  5:12 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: where do you get these facts dawg

I go to the wiki and have a point system. A win counts as +1 points a draw/undecided counts as +0, and a loss counts as -1. If it’s a ffa/battle royals and the character looses that’s -2 and winning is +2

oh ok i got you
I think this thread is a good place for my ranking of the atagonist, this is my ranking of the atagonist from my Best to Worst(I am not including Lui(S1), Red eye and Toby)
1. Lane
2. Rago
3.Rygua
4. Phi
5. Brooklyn
6. Gywn
7. Arthur
My ranking from Strongest to weakest
1. Rago: This is obvious, his bey is a God
2. Rygua is the second stongest blader in MFB and is stronger than Gingka, He took over the dark power and gained new power making him super strong, he trashed Gingka 2 times.
3.Lane: He defeated all of the strongest legends, the storngest legends being Valt, Shu, Aiga, Free and Lui
4.Phi: He broke some of the strongest Cho-Z bladers beys those being Hades, Spriggan, Fafnir, Achillis.
5.Brooklyn: He almost destroyed the world(I think) and trashed Kai like he was rotten banana
6.Gywn: Gywn is here because of his bey Eclispe Genisis and he defeated Arthur easily.
7.Arthur: Arthur defeated both Aiga and Delta but after that he became nothing but foul garbage. Aiga can destroy Arthur in a remacth no doubt.
(Feb. 17, 2021  12:20 AM)MasterChef Wrote: I think this thread is a good place for my ranking of the atagonist, this is my ranking of the atagonist from my Best to Worst(I am not including Lui(S1), Red eye and Toby)
1. Lane
2. Rago
3.Rygua
4. Phi
5. Brooklyn
6. Gywn
7. Arthur
My ranking from Strongest to weakest
1. Rago: This is obvious, his bey is a God
2. Rygua is the second stongest blader in MFB and is stronger than Gingka, He took over the dark power and gained new power making him super strong, he trashed Gingka 2 times.
3.Lane: He defeated all of the strongest legends, the storngest legends being Valt, Shu, Aiga, Free and Lui
4.Phi: He broke some of the strongest Cho-Z bladers beys those being Hades, Spriggan, Fafnir, Achillis.
5.Brooklyn: He almost destroyed the world(I think) and trashed Kai like he was rotten banana
6.Gywn: Gywn is here because of his bey Eclispe Genisis and he defeated Arthur easily.
7.Arthur: Arthur defeated both Aiga and Delta but after that he became nothing but foul garbage. Aiga can destroy Arthur in a remacth no doubt.

Next season is gonna be a fantasy. so hopefully well get to see supernatural powers like in mfb.
My rankings for the protagonists I guess:
1. Valt Aoi tied with Gingka Hagane
2. Aiga Akaba
3. Hikaru Asahi
4. Takao Kinomiya
5. Drum Koryu
6. Hyuga Asahi
7. Zyro Kurogane
RANKINGS FOR BURST PROTAGS (imo ofc)

1. Valt is tied with Aiga (they are best bois and nobody can convince me otherwise)
2. Hikaru (aside of his weird hair hes actually pretty cool tbh)
3. Drum (haven't finished gachi but he looks pretty cool in sparking)
4. Hyuga (hes legit Valt but red version)
(Feb. 17, 2021  4:01 AM)Pixi Wrote: RANKINGS FOR BURST PROTAGS (imo ofc)

1. Valt is tied with Aiga (they are best bois and nobody can convince me otherwise)
2. Hikaru (aside of his weird hair hes actually pretty cool tbh)
3. Drum (haven't finished gachi but he looks pretty cool in sparking)
4. Hyuga (hes legit Valt but red version)

Nah, Hyuga is a watered-down Valt.
Valt is the best by far
Since everybody is doing their rankings/tier list I'll do mine.

1. Tyson- He holds the title of world champion three times in a row. He keeps pushing himself, focuses on his training and uses strategy in his battles. Yes, he can be extremely stubborn and get annoying with his personality, but overall he is well rounded. I believe he saved the world three times, in the original (I might have to re watch it to make sure), the Fierce Battle movie ( I know it's not canon but I'm still counting it), and G-Revolution in the final battle against Brooklyn.

2. Valt- I like how he's basically a mix between Tyson and Gingka. He's stubborn and uses good tactics, strategies and learns from his battles. He's also got great sportsmanship like Gingka. Also, like Gingka, when he grew older he started training people. I believe he teaches people at B.C Sol from Rise. I also really like how he was energetic and inexperienced in the first two seasons and later on he toned it down a little now he's making speeches and winning more his battles (even though the plot doesn't let him win most of his battles at least it shows some growth in his character).

3. Gingka- I like how he's a chill guy, he knows when to be serious and when to goof off. He's not like Aiga and Drum where my ears would bleed just listening to them for 5 minutes with the constant screaming and yelling. I also like his personality, always ready for a battle and stuff like that. I really like how he became like a mentor to Zyro and teaching people around the world in Zero-G. But, what I don't like about him is the bey spirit stuff and the dub voice.

4. Zyro- I kind of like Zyro, some people don't like him because he's bland and all the others hate him because he's not Gingka. I see how people say he's bland because all he wants to be is number 1. He doesn't have any other outstanding traits Iike Tyson's stubbornness, Gingka being a chill guy, Valt's energetic attitude. Also to the people that say he wants to be like Gingka. If you remember correctly he says he wants to surpass him not be exactly like him (which is a pretty good goal). But whatever you think about him you cannot lie that man is determined with all the training and stuff he did with Benkei.

5. Aiga- I like how aggressive he can get in his battles. I don't like how quickly he became a pro at blading. He just barely started blading and already defeated Valt and became champion. But I guess they had no choice. All that work Aiger had to go through in turbo and just to have him lose to Valt or make him beat Valt, but that makes Valt look weak and it makes Aiger have the power of the protagonist.

6. Hikaru- I respect Hikaru, he tries to come up with strategies to beat his opponents. He has confidence in himself, his bey is pretty good in the anime and irl. Unlike Hyuga, he doesn’t say annoying catchphrases. Yes, I see both Hikaru and Huyga have some sort of plot armor but not as much as Lane.

7. Drum- I’m okay with Dante but his personality makes him annoying. An example is in that episode of sparking where he was looking for Hikaru and Hyuga so he kept switching between the buildings. In one of the scenes he couldn’t decide where to go. So, he started running then stops, turns around like a robot then starts running in the opposite direction, then vice versa. This gag lasted longer than it should and he did all that while screaming at the top of his lungs like a maniac, dude chill out.

8. Hyuga- I can't stand the zoom zoom, boom boom, bang bang, crash crash nonsense. Kenta and Daichi put together are less annoying than him. I'd actually put Sho from the beywheelz and beyraiderz spinoffs over him. He has no strategy whatsoever he just flies into the battle head on and when he loses he’s all confused on how he lost. Hyperion is not as good as Helios, and it actually downgraded with Hyperion Burn.

I’m hoping Bell would be a good protagonist. But, based on his description and the way he looks I have low expectations.
Well, I might as well throw my hat in the ring too. I think if I had to rank the protagonists (in the anime anyway), then here it is (in my own opinion):
(Feb. 19, 2021  9:45 PM)NexusBoom8420 Wrote: Since everybody is doing their rankings/tier list I'll do mine.

1. Tyson- He holds the title of world champion three times in a row. He keeps pushing himself, focuses on his training and uses strategy in his battles. Yes, he can be extremely stubborn and get annoying with his personality, but overall he is well rounded. I believe he saved the world three times, in the original (I might have to re watch it to make sure), the Fierce Battle movie ( I know it's not canon but I'm still counting it), and G-Revolution in the final battle against Brooklyn.

2. Valt- I like how he's basically a mix between Tyson and Gingka. He's stubborn and uses good tactics, strategies and learns from his battles. He's also got great sportsmanship like Gingka. Also, like Gingka, when he grew older he started training people. I believe he teaches people at B.C Sol from Rise. I also really like how he was energetic and inexperienced in the first two seasons and later on he toned it down a little now he's making speeches and winning more his battles (even though the plot doesn't let him win most of his battles at least it shows some growth in his character).

3. Gingka- I like how he's a chill guy, he knows when to be serious and when to goof off. He's not like Aiga and Drum where my ears would bleed just listening to them for 5 minutes with the constant screaming and yelling. I also like his personality, always ready for a battle and stuff like that. I really like how he became like a mentor to Zyro and teaching people around the world in Zero-G. But, what I don't like about him is the bey spirit stuff and the dub voice.

4. Zyro- I kind of like Zyro, some people don't like him because he's bland and all the others hate him because he's not Gingka. I see how people say he's bland because all he wants to be is number 1. He doesn't have any other outstanding traits Iike Tyson's stubbornness, Gingka being a chill guy, Valt's energetic attitude. Also to the people that say he wants to be like Gingka. If you remember correctly he says he wants to surpass him not be exactly like him (which is a pretty good goal). But whatever you think about him you cannot lie that man is determined with all the training and stuff he did with Benkei.

5. Aiga- I like how aggressive he can get in his battles. I don't like how quickly he became a pro at blading. He just barely started blading and already defeated Valt and became champion. But I guess they had no choice. All that work Aiger had to go through in turbo and just to have him lose to Valt or make him beat Valt, but that makes Valt look weak and it makes Aiger have the power of the protagonist.

6. Hikaru- I respect Hikaru, he tries to come up with strategies to beat his opponents. He has confidence in himself, his bey is pretty good in the anime and irl. Unlike Hyuga, he doesn’t say annoying catchphrases. Yes, I see both Hikaru and Huyga have some sort of plot armor but not as much as Lane.

7. Drum- I’m okay with Dante but his personality makes him annoying. An example is in that episode of sparking where he was looking for Hikaru and Hyuga so he kept switching between the buildings. In one of the scenes he couldn’t decide where to go. So, he started running then stops, turns around like a robot then starts running in the opposite direction, then vice versa. This gag lasted longer than it should and he did all that while screaming at the top of his lungs like a maniac, dude chill out.

8. Hyuga- I can't stand the zoom zoom, boom boom, bang bang, crash crash nonsense. Kenta and Daichi put together are less annoying than him. I'd actually put Sho from the beywheelz and beyraiderz spinoffs over him. He has no strategy whatsoever he just flies into the battle head on and when he loses he’s all confused on how he lost. Hyperion is not as good as Helios, and it actually downgraded with Hyperion Burn.

I’m hoping Bell would be a good protagonist. But, based on his description and the way he looks I have low expectations.

I agree with your list for most of the part, just that I feel that Gingka's personality of fighting till the end and his other personality traits of a main character is better than anyone else's. Also, I feel like you made the best evidence and best list of anyone because u have evidence to back yourslef up
1. Gingka- He worked really hard and had a really good introduction. He introduced me to the world of beyblade and he made most of us buy Pegasus. Furthermore he makes all the bladers feel important by asking for their power.

2. Aiga- He isn’t self righteous and he worked hard for power. People complain about how he became strong way too fast, but the same could be said about Valt

3. Zeo- pretty cool person. I enjoyed his battles and his usage of the zero g stadium

4. Hikaru and Hyuga- it was really cool to see how they designed their beys and how they strategized

5. Drum-he’s just not as good as the others above him

6. Valt- bottom of the barrel. First off he’s just really dumb I mean like how do you not know how to launch? Also he’s just the typical shounen protagonist we don’t really get anything new.
really hope bell is a good protag
Id say Valt is the best protagonist in terms of realism and growth. While I still like Tyson the best and as well as Gingka, these protagonists didnt really train as much as Valt. Its probably given, since its kinda shabby to compare certain protagonists when their worlds and cases are different from one another. Though, speaking of realism, Valt evidently had the most growth and dedication for Beyblade. He didnt have anything supernatural or gifted talents running through him, which makes his case very realistic. And though I find his early personality annoying and whatnot, I figured thats realistic too — I find Valt a mildly accurate representation of young Beyblade fans, being peppy and dedicated and always aiming for the top. His realistic characterization appealed to many people because its, well, realistic and thus relatable. Anyone could be an optimistic and dedicated Blader like Valt
(Feb. 20, 2021  12:56 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Id say Valt is the best protagonist in terms of realism and growth. While I still like Tyson the best and as well as Gingka, these protagonists didnt really train as much as Valt. Its probably given, since its kinda shabby to compare certain protagonists when their worlds and cases are different from one another. Though, speaking of realism, Valt evidently had the most growth and dedication for Beyblade. He didnt have anything supernatural or gifted talents running through him, which makes his case very realistic. And though I find his early personality annoying and whatnot, I figured thats realistic too — I find Valt a mildly accurate representation of young Beyblade fans, being peppy and dedicated and always aiming for the top. His realistic characterization appealed to many people because its, well, realistic and thus relatable. Anyone could be an optimistic and dedicated Blader like Valt

In his interview Hiro Morita mentioned that Valt's theme is potential. He represents the potential in kids.
Hmm I like Tyson, he's still cocky at heart but learns to get through his stubbornness and work with friends, and also help people like Brooklyn.

Gingka was a pretty cool character, it started out with him being like the strongest ever but when a even stronger dangerous threat comes he has to actually train and work with his friends.

Zyro is just happy go lucky guy that had to see not all bladers were good.

Valt was like a happy guy that was faced with mountains to climb and he climbed them even when it was hard and found success.

Aiger is weird, I'll just discuss his manga counterpart. He's a very gifted kid being able to make a strong bey right off the bat and through life experiences apply things into Beyblade to be able to take down strong bladers. However greed and pride went to his head and his connection with Achilles wasn't really real anymore, he said he's the reason Achilles won and Achilles was just like a puppet to win. Valt smacks him and he realizes he's wrong, so he rebuilds Achilles and his connection with him.

With Dante he was just dealing with hard times and learning not to give up.

I'll talk about manga versions of the bros since they're way better.
Hikaru was always better than Hyuga and they got into fights alot about who's stronger. In the end of the day Hiakru still stood up for Hyuga though when he was knocked down. Through determination and skill he quickly rose through the ranks but his entire blading world was crushed by Lain and he lost determination to ever fight again. He didn't believe Hyuga could lay a finger on Lain cause his previous gap in power but Hyuga proved him wrong and showed him that you shouldn't just give up like that and can still prevail.

Hyuga was always in Hikaru's shadow. Hikaru assured him through hard work he cool but a Legend too and Hyuga enjoyed blading with Hikaru and working towards that goal but his life changed with Hikaru stopped blading, Hikaru was his main friend and they bonded through blading. Now he's gone. He goes to ight Lain so Hikaru can come back to blading and with the help of Valt, Rantaro, and Daigo realizes his true potential.
harry is the best main character
(Feb. 20, 2021  1:42 AM)danjain0527 Wrote: harry is the best main character
its obviously free's deer smh my head