Best Beyblade Protagonist? (All Gens)

Poll: Who is the best beyblade protagonist? (In your opinion)

Tyson
16.28%
Gingka
11.63%
Zyro
2.33%
Valt
47.67%
Aiga
13.95%
Drum
4.65%
Hikaru & Hyuga
3.49%
Total: 100% 86 vote(s)
(Jan. 08, 2021  3:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Honestly Im not much into the aspect of the protagonist thing who is better. All of them are good in their own ways

Yes But I prefer one
I prefer Tyson just because I like his personality better
(Jan. 08, 2021  3:30 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I prefer Tyson just because I like his personality better

I like tyson but Gingka's more funny and has a better personality IMO
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hyuga doesnt deserve to be protagonist

neither does hikaru. Valt's fine. He should be protag
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:17 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hyuga doesnt deserve to be protagonist

neither does hikaru. Valt's fine. He should be protag

At least Hikaru has more development unlike Zoom Zoom boi
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:19 PM)Pixi Wrote: i like gingka
hes cool rn

YES FINALLY! u watching MFB? what season are u on rn?
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:21 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:19 PM)Pixi Wrote: i like gingka
hes cool rn

YES FINALLY! u watching MFB? what season are u on rn?

im watching mfb rn. im on episode 10 LOL
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:22 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:21 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: YES FINALLY! u watching MFB? what season are u on rn?

ok keep watching
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:22 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:21 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: YES FINALLY! u watching MFB? what season are u on rn?

How in the world do you watch 6 episodes that quick lol
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:22 PM)Pixi Wrote: im watching mfb rn. im on episode 10 LOL

How in the world do you watch 6 episodes that quick lol

idrk ok
Still love the best battle ever of Kai vs. Tyson. Over the top with the FEI
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:10 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:07 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: ok, list:
Drum
Zyro
Valt
Aiga
Tyson
Gingka
Hikaru & Hyuga

Assuming power levels are relatively the same, this is my list. i dont watch og tho, it's a guess. Also, it's worst to best, as in drum is the bottom of the barrel. Reasoning(not in order):

#1: IRL Beyblade

The real beyblade in performance. the MC's beys range from mediocre to OP, and though that legit means carp(arc balkesh(hasbruh), Z Achilles(hasbruh), King Helios(TT)), it slightly influenced my decision.

#2: Tacticoolness

Tactics. So basically balance type beys are rated higher than attack.

#3: Win rate

Self-explanatory.

#4: Rank

Rank in the WBBA.

#5:

Firepower. How much power these beys can expel. Some of these beyblades make me wonder if nukes even exist in the anime, like why use Minutemen when you have L-drago lol

#6: Plot armor.

This is why Aiga and Gingka are so high. Though, Gingka's plot armor is in the form of firepower.

Okay, that's it. Wait a second.... why are the Asahi brothers higher than everyone else? Well, they have an unfair advantage(and limit-break is tacticool). THEY. It's not even fair. You got A ton of MC's with insane power. However, assuming power levels are equal, 2 vs 1 isn't even remotely fair. Soooooo, yea.

Gingka doesn’t have a lot of plot armor he’s just really good at the game. Also Gingka would beat Hikaru and Hyuga no problem.

I said assuming power levels are the same. Gingka has no strategy, his mind is as small as a sesame seed form his favorite burger
(Jan. 08, 2021  11:02 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:10 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Gingka doesn’t have a lot of plot armor he’s just really good at the game. Also Gingka would beat Hikaru and Hyuga no problem.

I said assuming power levels are the same. Gingka has no strategy, his mind is as small as a sesame seed form his favorite burger

Well, Gingka had plenty of strategy as evidenced by 4D
My ranking of the burst protagonists

Valt - has had a good amount of growth since the start of his journey and is one of the strongest bladers

Aiga - started rough but got so much better as time went on

Drum - not as developed but still pretty strong

Hikaru/Hyuga - had a very rocky start but got even stronger. (will be updated once Sparking concludes)
My rankings of protagonists (best to worst):
Gingka- he brought most of us into Beyblade and he taught us about the blader’s spirit
Zyro- mainly because he was in zero-g (second best season imo)
Aiga- Achilles+headbands
Hikaru- Limit break be some pretty good stuff
Hyuga: look at Hikaru
Drum: His bey wasn’t as interesting as the others
Valt:
(Dec. 25, 2020  12:48 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: 1. The character personality is really overused (energetic and obsessed with whatever the show is about)
2. Valkyrie (the bey is really uninteresting to me besides god that was kind of cool)
3. Uninteresting (this goes in my 1st point, he’s the same story told again not, saying he’s a copy of Gingka. Also there’s more interesting characters like Phi or Kyle, Valt doesn’t have anything interesting besides how bad his cooking is)
So, since everyone is now ranking them and not just stating the best, guess I'll do the same.
Burst protags from worst to best (Don't remember 90% of MFB and haven't watched Plastics)

4- Hyuga
3- Drum
2- Hikaru and Aiga tied
1- Valt
Hmm, I'll do that as well. I haven't watched enough of OG or Shogun Steel so no Tyson or Zyro. I'm including Masamune as well simply because he felt like a secondary protagonist in Metal Masters.

5. Hyuga
4. Hikaru
3. Drum and Masamune
2. Valt and Gingka
1. Aiga
(Dec. 21, 2020  3:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Tyson- 3 times Number 1 Blader
Gingka- Number 1 Blader for 3 seasons straight
Zyro- Number 1 blader in last season of MFB
Valt- 2 times Number 1 Blade
Aiga- Number 1 Blader for 1 Season
Drum- Nothing
Hyuga-Nothing
Hikaru-Nothin

You forget the Great Dragon Emperor? You see, Gingka himself admitted in Metal Fury that Ryuga was stronger. Gingka only became his equal in Shogun Steel
(Jan. 09, 2021  12:43 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: My rankings of protagonists (best to worst):
Gingka- he brought most of us into Beyblade and he taught us about the blader’s spirit
Aiga- Achilles+headbands
Valt:
(Dec. 25, 2020  12:48 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: 1. The character personality is really overused (energetic and obsessed with whatever the show is about)
2. Valkyrie (the bey is really uninteresting to me besides god that was kind of cool)
3. Uninteresting (this goes in my 1st point, he’s the same story told again not, saying he’s a copy of Gingka. Also there’s more interesting characters like Phi or Kyle, Valt doesn’t have anything interesting besides how bad his cooking is)

I agree with you. Gingka was fun, and just overall a amazing mc

(Feb. 13, 2021  9:12 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: 1. Valt
2. Dante
3. Aiger
4. Hikaru

You haven't even watched MFB, so u definetely can't say that Valt's the best without even finishing the metal or OG saga

(Jan. 08, 2021  11:02 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  4:10 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Gingka doesn’t have a lot of plot armor he’s just really good at the game. Also Gingka would beat Hikaru and Hyuga no problem.

(Jan. 08, 2021  11:07 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2021  11:02 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I said assuming power levels are the same. Gingka has no strategy, his mind is as small as a sesame seed form his favorite burger

Well, Gingka had plenty of strategy as evidenced by 4D

That is completely wrong. You say he has no strategy, if u look back into the Metal masters, you find that he defeated stronger oponents by using statregies
(Feb. 13, 2021  9:12 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2021  12:43 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: My rankings of protagonists (best to worst):
Aiga- Achilles+headbands
Valt:

I agree with you. Gingka was fun, and just overall a amazing mc

(Feb. 13, 2021  9:12 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: 1. Valt
2. Dante
3. Aiger
4. Hikaru

You haven't even watched MFB, so u definetely can't say that Valt's the best without even finishing the metal or OG saga
It won't change either way, I've seen Gingka tho.
(Feb. 13, 2021  9:15 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2021  9:12 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I agree with you. Gingka was fun, and just overall a amazing mc

?