Basalt Horogium Testing.

wouldn't increased imbalance lead to furhter risk of floor scraping?

If basalt wasn't unbalanced it would drive it to the point of awesomeness.
The imbalanced Basalt really doesn't change a lot when the bey is at low angular velocity. When it's on 230, you really only notice Basalt as being imbalanced when it's moving around half the stadium with say a D bottom.

With a WB bottom when it does begin to wobble, Basalt and WB are utilized at low angular velocity allowing 15 or so rotations whilst scratching the floor.

BB18Libra has made his very own balanced Basalt, it's awesome, but the win margins are still very small compared to the unbalanced.
(Mar. 13, 2011  1:11 PM)pichu0909 Wrote: I understand that, had you know who I really am you wouldn't be bagging me lol. Of course the sharp tip is unbalanced, and I think that would come to an advantage on Basalt. Further imbalance would drive it to the point of awesomeness, so adding a BD145 and Gil CW, plus MF-L would likely end up failing, or PWNInG combos...

Bladestorm, pretty please ten rounds standard format? Try MF-L Basalt Gil BD145MS or S as an unusual attack type, and see what it happens. Try it against Defence, Stamina and Attack lastly. You can stop at five rounds if it fails too hard.
Unusual attack type? MS/S doesn't make it move so I don't know where your getting this from. D has more surface area. WB has a lot more. BD145 is a STABLE track, the diameter is so great, so low, and so heavy that it easily lowers the centre of gravity for the bey.

I can tell you the counter to MF-H Basalt 230WB includes parts such as BD145 (to stabilise) and HF/S.
I have seen Basalt.
I have a query about Basalt that seem the shape will make the gravity cant balance so there will be a large torque.
(Mar. 22, 2011  11:04 AM)on9line Wrote: I have seen Basalt.
I have a query about Basalt that seem the shape will make the gravity cant balance so there will be a large torque.

Basalt's Spiral Design Makes Basalt A Little Unbalanced, Compared To Libra, But That Results In Increased Torque And Spinning And Weight Rectifies Unbalancing Problems.
Necro, but have some stamina tests and didn't know where to put it:

I'll add to these columns once I get request.

Better than most stamina customs fare, no?

Yeah, pretty good comparatively speaking.
I don't know why but Basalt Bull 85 WD easily defeated Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD even thougb there was only 5 tests it even took on Earth 85 WD.
Basalt is good for attack. More as an equalizer. When I was testing it against MF-LLD85RF When LLD hit Basalt really hard, I mean hard. And when it did it looked like LLD self KOd but really it was Basalt's counter smash. I wouldnt say an full pure attacker but an equalizer. Look at MY testing

MFB Atk Stdm

BeyLauncherL and BeyLauncher L/R up to 10 rounds

Basalt goes first all rounds

1 Basalt-CounterSmash(KO)
2 Basalt-OS
3 Basalt-CounterSmash(KO)
4 Basalt-CounterSmash(KO)
5 Basalt-OS
6-LLD-KO
7-Basalt-KO
8-Basalt-KO
9 LLD-OS
10-Basalt-KO

Ok look when basalt was still on the ridge trying to go to flower pattern when LLD hit it it got countered alot. So basalt is kinda hard to try to get it to FlowerPattern when its still on the ridge
What was (MF?) Lightning LDrago 90RF battling exactly? (track, tip etc?) Hell also has that 'ability'.
Its more like a anti-meta attack really. Like the italians did. As you guys know, RF is a defense tip as well, having better grip than RS and able to avoid hits by moving. This is a reason why Basalt had great results, being on 90 track also lowers its center gravity like MF-H Libra 85D. MF-H Basalt Aquario 85D is possible really. Anyways, test Hell Kerbecs BD145RF (Both modes) Vs MF Basalt Horogium 90RF. Thanks
(Apr. 16, 2011  4:54 PM)Dan Wrote: What was (MF?) Lightning LDrago 90RF battling exactly? (track, tip etc?) Hell also has that 'ability'.

Regular MF and I meant 85 on LLD my bad but same results.
(Apr. 16, 2011  5:56 PM)®otation Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2011  4:54 PM)Dan Wrote: What was (MF?) Lightning LDrago 90RF battling exactly? (track, tip etc?) Hell also has that 'ability'.

He meant what was the Basalt combo you used? What track/tip/wheel/facebolt was used .
Well, I was bored this afternoon, so I decided to try Basalt on XF. It didn't do very well, so to entertain myself, I put a 230 on it. The results were very suprising.

MF-H Basalt Horogium 230XF VS MF Lightning L-Drago CH145R²F
Standard Procedures
Basalt Horogium Win Rate - 80% (1KO, 7OSs)

MF-H Basalt Horogium 230XF VS MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145CS (Normal Mode)
Standard Procedures

MF-H Basalt Horogium 230XF VS Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (Boost Mode)
Standard Procedures
Basalt Horogium Win Rate - 70% (3KOs, 4OSs)
(Apr. 16, 2011  6:08 PM)ikmv Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2011  5:56 PM)®otation Wrote:

He meant what was the Basalt combo you used? What track/tip/wheel/facebolt was used .

Ohh MF Basalt Horo90R²F
(Apr. 16, 2011  8:59 PM)Mr. N Wrote: Well, I was bored this afternoon, so I decided to try Basalt on XF. It didn't do very well, so to entertain myself, I put a 230 on it. The results were very suprising.

Standard Procedures

Standard Procedures

Standard Procedures

At least I know I am not crazy. I use 230WF a lot, just for fun KO's. (Basalt of course.)
I can do some tests later to follow up.
(Apr. 16, 2011  11:30 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2011  8:59 PM)Mr. N Wrote: Well, I was bored this afternoon, so I decided to try Basalt on XF. It didn't do very well, so to entertain myself, I put a 230 on it. The results were very suprising.

Standard Procedures

Standard Procedures

Standard Procedures

At least I know I am not crazy. I use 230WF a lot, just for fun KO's. (Basalt of course.)
I can do some tests later to follow up.

Now I know I'm not crazy either. Actally, I was doing CH145, but BD145 was annoying me too much, so I switched to 230.The only trouble this thing has seems to be LTDCs.
Make it tilt in an outrageous angle. (Probably does the job.) Or shoot weakly, for a quick hammer.
(Apr. 17, 2011  1:06 AM)Dan Wrote: Make it tilt in an outrageous angle. (Probably does the job.) Or shoot weakly, for a quick hammer.

Yeah, earlier, I accidently got that to happen, and it was bouncing up and down, but I was never able to do it again.
Great Tests on Basalt.
Really surprised me.
Guys I found a combo that kills MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS. I don't know if we have one already. The reason this combo lost is only because XF KOed itself.

Flame Cancer 85XF VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
Standard Procedures
Flame Cancer Win Rate - 50% (5OSs)

As I said, the only reason it loses is because XF KOs itself. You don't want to bank or do the Sliding Shoot. You want it to circle around the Basalt BD145 combo as much as possible, so when it comes in, it just simply knocks it over. I appologize if this is a known combo, or for anything else that I did wrong.
H-uh. Maybe Dan or one of the other users more experienced with xf might be able to figure out the launch some more. That's not a bad result at all, basalt bd145 cs is very hard to beat, s'yeah.
Are you sure bd145 and kerbecs were oriented correctly to compensate for basalts imbalance?
(Apr. 18, 2011  3:04 AM)th!nk Wrote: H-uh. Maybe Dan or one of the other users more experienced with xf might be able to figure out the launch some more. That's not a bad result at all, basalt bd145 cs is very hard to beat, s'yeah.
Are you sure bd145 and kerbecs were oriented correctly to compensate for basalts imbalance?

I don't know, so I'll just tell you the positions of the parts. The Spiral Staircase of Death is at the top, and 1/3 of Kerbecs is entirely covering it. The hole in BD145 is on the left, and The SSD is at the top, again. I'm working on controlling XF. I think one of the self-KOs, I accidently banked or something.
Personally I use kerbecs the other way round, but tbh I'm not sure which is right.
BD145 should have One spike Opposite to the staircase, and two on the staircase half.

XF isn't easy, I'm still learning how to use it.
(Apr. 18, 2011  3:21 AM)th!nk Wrote: Personally I use kerbecs the other way round, but tbh I'm not sure which is right.
BD145 should have One spike Opposite to the staircase, and two on the staircase half.

XF isn't easy, I'm still learning how to use it.

What do you mean by "one spike opposite"?

Edit: I just checked Diamond's pictures. Yes, it's balanced.
Basalt Bull 230 CS needs to be tested as it is a great combo.
I've seen Blitz and ControL_ use it in the past few tournaments in the finals.
You're kidding right? People have tested it tons and we really need no more testing on it since everyone knows it is very good for stamina.